Shuteye 11-Nov-17
Tiger eye 11-Nov-17
DL 11-Nov-17
DL 11-Nov-17
Coyote 65 11-Nov-17
DL 11-Nov-17
TGbow 12-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
Is asking someone out on a date going to be labeled as an unwanted sexual advance ? People are crawling out of the woodwork saying this now. Some of these have to be baloney.

10-Nov-17
My bet, having represented a few folks who have been accused of these crimes, is that a good percentage were fiction. Maybe as much as a third.

10-Nov-17
Time to prosecute false accusers.

10-Nov-17
Having been accused of "leering" I feel for those accused. You are automatically guilty.

In my case I was the last person in a long line of people she accused. Her boss also a woman was wise to her and when there was a layoff in the manufacturing division planned, transferred her to that division before the layoff so that she would be one of those let go.

The accuser was a young body builder that dressed in extremely short skirts and had been sent home on several occasions by her boss for dressing inappropriately. I had been warned about her and when I went to work on her computer she was not there. Our standard fix at the time for slow computers was to remove all the junk the user had in the way of screen savers and wallpaper and other junk and restore it to the standard configuration. She walked in as I was leaving and I told her what I had done and why and left. Before I could walk across the campus she was on the phone with my boss and lodged a complaint. When he was not sympathetic about me removing her "customizations" then she brought up the leering complaint. I was moved to another area and a woman tech took over that area. It could have been career ending for me, but it just so happened that the next persons computer that I worked on was her boss. I didn't know it was her boss and as I had worked some magic for the boss before (recovering lost files) I knew her well and was telling her about the leering complaint. While I worked on her PC she called my boss and explained to him that the victim had a history of going to personnel with complaints against both male and female coworkers and that she was not to be believed.

Now this was in the early days of PCs before the Windows operating system even had a number behind it and corporations were not so PC, but I was fearful of being let go for something I had not done and was on my best behavior because of her reputation.

I am probably a little more sympathetic than most to the accused.

Terry

11-Nov-17
Back in the day several of the females in my office could hang right with the men when it came to what is now harassment. We laughed about it. Times have changed. When personnel came in and gave a speech about sexual harassment one the the women I worked with told the personnel department, "There you go, taking away another benefit."

11-Nov-17
45 years ago my little league coach patted me on the ass and congratulated me after making a pretty nice catch.

Can I still file for unwelcome sexial advance?

11-Nov-17
Michael Moore has been accused of groping every roll at a buffet.

11-Nov-17
The list of deviates is growing daily.

11-Nov-17
I think I saw Mother Theresa's name on one list.

Terry

11-Nov-17
Next thing you know women from your high school days Will be coming forward and accuse men of who knows what. Some of you are in real trouble.

12-Nov-17
The co I work for hires women in the warehouse I work in. Honestly, most of them can't do the physical work. Not a slam on women but the facts are facts. I complained to someone at work how I was getting extra work because of a certain female...I was told not to say that because it could be considered harrasment.

PC is ruining this country. I was raised to be respectful to women but it's silly some of the stuff they claim is hrassment.

• Sitka Gear