Woods Walker 12-Nov-17
TGbow 12-Nov-17
JL 12-Nov-17
JL 12-Nov-17
JL 12-Nov-17
Shuteye 13-Nov-17
11-Nov-17

Shuteye's Link
They even played a song I knew. New Taylor guitars.

12-Nov-17
very talented ladies.

12-Nov-17
WOW!! They are awesome!

12-Nov-17
Check this one out Shut.....A bluegrass cover of "Rocket Man"!

12-Nov-17
Those guys are talented. If you turned off the sound and just showed me the guitar players right hand I would know it was bluegrass. Entirely different than country picking. It is easier to switch from Bluegrass to Country than the other way around. Good pickers have no problem though.

12-Nov-17
Very cool !! I tried to learn guitar but I just don't have it in me.... while watching your video I came across one of "The worlds greatest guitar player...unbelievable ". On YouTube...... It's a kid at Harvard playing in a talent show.... He may not be the greatest in the world but he's very good and it's worth a look but I don't know how to post YouTube videos here.....

12-Nov-17
Love it, WW. One of the coolest live performances I ever saw was a local bluegrass band doing a whole set of 80s covers.

12-Nov-17
And here's Roy Clark disintegrating guitar strings.....I love it when he closes his eyes and "FEELS" the music. He doesn't even need to see the strings to play like this!

12-Nov-17
Woods Walker, last year Roy Clark was given an award in the Ryman Auditorium. My son was band leader and was thrilled to back up Roy Clark. Roy is really old now and just sat on a chair in front of the band. BTW that is a 12 string guitar Roy is playing.

12-Nov-17
That was fantastic...thanks for posting

12-Nov-17
Lex that's awesome!

12-Nov-17
Dang! They got me beat...lol

12-Nov-17

JL's Link
If you like cool "picking", check out the Harp Twins. They cover all sorts of songs. Kinda cute too. Here's Fade To Black by the Stones.

12-Nov-17

JL's Link
Here's Iron Man on a harp too.

12-Nov-17
One of their bio's said they are well educated, tae kwan doh instructors and expert rifle marksman. I wonder if they hunt??? The bio also said their net worth is $1 billion although I'd have to see more proof of that.

13-Nov-17
Darn good looking twins in my opinion.

• Sitka Gear