Woods Walker 19-Nov-17
Sixby 20-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 22-Nov-17
Ryan from Boone 26-Nov-17
slade 26-Nov-17
slade 27-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 01-Dec-17
13-Nov-17
There is none. Period. A left wing conspiracy? no.

This is a man long known for preying on teenaged girls, so much so that his local mall banned him because of so many complaints of harassment by this creep. And with a 5th woman surfacing today, Moore vehemently denied knowing her at all. The only problem is he signed her high school yearbook in 1979. More and more GOP senators are pulling their support, most recently Ted Cruz. If you find yourself defending Moore, please leave your Christianity at the door. And you need a new moral compass.

13-Nov-17
i wonder why nobody ever brought it up in all the other elections he has run and won in?

13-Nov-17
I will wait until all the evidence is in. If he did what he is accused of he has no business being a Senator. However, I understand there is evidence coming out that this is a hit job and there is a lot of dirt coming out on the women that are accusing him. BTW, Jack Kennedy was having an affair with a 19 year old while in office and Bill Clinton is accused of rape while he was governor and we know what he did in the white house. This doesn't excuse the soon to be Senator but it shows if you are a Republican you are held to a much higher standard than a democrat.

13-Nov-17
Conservatives: We knew it! Hollywood and Kennedy and Clinton are all creepy perverts and they’re all guilty! Their accusers are to be believed!

Also conservatives: ROY MOORE’S GOOD NAME IS BEING SMEARED HOW DARE YOU LETS WAIT FOR ALL THE EVIDENCE! WOMEN LIE ALL THE TIME, ITS BEEN 40 YEARS!, LEFTIST CONSPIRACY!

13-Nov-17
Who knows concerning dirt, but "doubt" always has the inside track. Dirt can surface on anyone whenever the time or timing is right. My grandfather would tell our family and friends in his slow and elegant speaking voice but with a serious understood strength, " Don't wipe your feet when you enter my house. Wipe them as you leave".

The Rock

13-Nov-17
"Judge Moore’s Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers!"

13-Nov-17

Mike in CT's Link
And sadly, some have access to susceptible young minds........grooming........when not scampering nervously away......

13-Nov-17
I want facts. Lots of red flags. Anything Gloria Allred is involved in is automatically suspect to put it kindly. Instant bovine excrement red alerts flashing everywhere.....

Kinda like any posts that come from the bowsite multiple personality liars fraternity.....

14-Nov-17
"I could accuse Hillary of being an honest, decent, wholesome lady, but if I didn't provide some evidence, who would believe me?"

The judge already stated that if he did what the accusers say he should drop out.

None of us were there, so we don't know. This is definitely suspicious timing.

14-Nov-17
Yep, we should wait for the facts to come out. If he's guilty he deserves to be kicked out, if he's not the accusers should be prosecuted.

14-Nov-17
Suppose it did happen? A 32 year old single man chasing young women. What a crime!! Especially in Alabama where in the 60 and 70s girls were old maids at 20 and lots married at 14 yr. old. Just saying . How does this disqualify Moore at this particular time almost 50 years later? It just was not the terrible thing in that place and time that people were making it out to be. This is not an excuse for rape or sexual assault but it seems that this is not what he is being accused of. Anyway its all politics and I certainly do not see the left holding their own to these same standards and as to the Republicans , They are proven , gutless wonders. I am glad though that Trump did not support him. I call that one divine interfearance.

God bless, Steve

14-Nov-17
There needs to be double edged criminal investigations of both sides of these allegations after the elections. If they are found to be true Moore can resign.

14-Nov-17
TD, I agree with you that Gloria Allred leads to suspicion. She and her daughter are like two peas in a pod.

14-Nov-17
The sexual assault narrative is pretty popular right now to destroy someone you don't like without proof.

I don't like the guy but guilty until proven innocent seems to be all the rage.....

14-Nov-17
Yup. They took a page from the IRS intimidation manual.

14-Nov-17
Same playbook used against Herman Cain. Hannity has said it more than once and talked to Mr. Cain about it one night on the show. Once Herman Cain dropped out of the presidential race, the women who were accusing him of sexual assault disappeared overnight never to be heard from again!!! Mr. Cain said his wife and kids knew it was false accusations, but he dropped out because of the toll it was taking on his family. He said it just wasn't worth putting his family through it.

Notice the change in the demoncrat playbook though...... It used to be accusations from adult women. That playbook seemed to fall apart in regards to Donald Trump, so now they throw in that they were underage...... Everybody hates a pedophile.

Lets be honest, this guy was the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court and was a huge part of the fight regarding gay marriage. And these women JUST NOW are coming forward to accuse him 40 years after the fact, less than 4 weeks before the election..... I call BULLS..T!!!

If real evidence comes out that he is guilty, then I will admit I'm wrong and he needs to step down!

14-Nov-17
Trial by media. This is a huge flaw in out system. Duke lacrosse players come to mind.

Those Dirty Dems, they can't win playing fair...so out comes the dirty tricks

14-Nov-17
Who knows the truth? Some here are saying "if" he did at a time when things were fast and loose what is the big deal? The only problem would be denying it and casting aspirations of character upon your accuser to relinquish your own guilt, no matter their past, common as it might have been. Not accepted today. Correct? Why are we removing all these historical statues from a past, that at the time, was accepted and legal? People are offended? Funny. The conspiracy theories that usually run rampant here are quickly tamped down to a smolder and mocked. Now Judge Roy Bean is on the hot seat and the Calvary charges to his rescue as if he is beyond the single most powerful weakness that man possesses. I say lets us see what is uncovered and how incredibly short of a time period it may take because time is a factor. Some say blood money was paid to the accusers when this story broke to break the judge. Others are saying money was paid to the accusers, but now, from deeper pockets yet to put him back together to save him by his friends. Everyday politics prove their unworthiness and we are left taking sides of the upwind stench and always wondering " how large a tent must be constructed to house this circus ".

The Rock

14-Nov-17
The left considers "The nature of the charges" to be of higher importance than the facts. That alone should tell you all you need to know about their incredible lack of character.

Who knew? (Other than Clarence Thomas, that is.)

I find it odd and disturbing that none of this came out in any of Moore's previous elections, esp. as he's long been a controversial figure due to his politics and judicial rulings. But now that's he's about to become a United States Senator, out of nowhere charges are being made about something he supposedly did FORTY YEARS ago!

So, we are supposed to believe his accusers now, even though they said nothing for decades? We do know that the mother of one of the accusers disputes her daughter's claims and that at least one other accuser is a Dem party donor.

Can ya'll say, "Rush To Judgement?"

Hmmmm.

14-Nov-17
This kinda' reminds me about Harry's Reid's false claims about Mitt Romney not paying taxes.

As you recall, that was absolutely false and Reid knew it was false. Yet when asked to defend his lies, Reid's response was on the order of, "So what? He lost, didn't he?"

14-Nov-17

14-Nov-17
If the best you can do is drum up some stuff about a guy that happened forty years ago, I'm not that impressed. Even if true, if Roy Moore hasn't done anything in 40 years, isn't his character today more important? I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a forgiving culture. Of course, what this is really about is the Democrats using every trick they can to get another Democrat in the Senate to stop Trump's agenda. So, folks in Alabama, thwart the democrats by voting for Moore next month.

14-Nov-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Maybe Sybil should ask Mary Jo Kopechne about her take on the allegations against Moore.

Only he can't because Teddy Kennedy killed her when he drove off a bridge with her as his passenger enroute to a place he could have sex with her. Then he ran off to call his attorney, leaving her to drown.

According to the coroner's report, Kopechne was alive for two HOURS after Teddy drove off the bridge then left her to drown.

But just when you thought that was despicable as it gets, a few years ago, the DEMS honored Teddy at their convention with a long and thunderous adulation of this disgusting alcoholic and serial womanizer.

If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about Dem 'values,' nothing will.

14-Nov-17
"The left considers "The nature of the charges" to be of higher importance than the facts. "

Only if the accused happens to be anything but a leftist.

14-Nov-17

Seapig@work's embedded Photo
Seapig@work's embedded Photo
The fact that documents have been forged to support the accusation against Roy Moore, in my opinion, disqualifies the accusation.

14-Nov-17
Even if Moore signed her yearbook, in what context? Was it simply a mass signing or did he single her out?

Hell, I've got a signed photo of me and Harry Reid which was taken in Reid's office in Sept., 2015. Does that mean Reid even knows who the 'ell I am?

Not likely.

14-Nov-17
As I said. Doubt. Those coming to the defense of Roy Moore is borne from hopeful doubt and attempting to either erase or forget an incident that MAY have occurred because he sits on the right. Roy Moore will not be able to withstand the pressure unless God Himself, who Roy Moore himself injects into his allegations of innocence, comes off the cross and makes a Holy Appearance. All this and the man could very well be totally innocent. Roy Moore holds out and refuses to step down, the RNC writes in a candidate, the vote splits and in walks a liberal in Alabama no less. Nightmare scenario no less but very possible. That would be the epitome of the justice of the lion triumphing over the trick of the fox. Politics gears of justice works the other way around.

The Rock

15-Nov-17
Kyle...time to confess.

You've often mentioned the photo of you and Reid. Now...did he make a pass at you or not? ;0)

15-Nov-17
Stinks to high heaven. If I was in AL, I'd have no problem voting in Moore and then allowing any investigations play out.

15-Nov-17
My wife saw the video of the woman sobbing and crying NOW (3 weeks before the election) and the first words out of her mouth were..."BULLSHIT"!!

I've known this woman for 46 years. Her BS meter is better than a good bird dog's nose by 1000%. I can't even THINK about "altering" the truth, let alone outright lie, as she knows not just what I'm thinking, but what I'm ABOUT to think!!!

15-Nov-17
Mouse..... LOLOLOLOL Kyle is gonna owe you one for that!!!!

15-Nov-17
I guess you were there, heh Ryan? Innocent till proven guilty don't apply here, right? Nah..only for your hero Slick Willie. VERY CONVENIENT timing, Ryan. Let the people of Bama vote. It's none of your business. Why should he resign? Slick Willie didn't? Worked out for him. Mad Dog

15-Nov-17
What I don't get is this:

So, you're a woman and forty YEARS ago a guy inappropriately touched your butt.

Yeah, he 'touched' you inappropriately. So you slap him or at least tell him, "Keep your hands off me, you jerk!"

Then FORTY YEARS later you break down and cry your heart out over it?

WTH????

Give me a break!

Talk about Drama Queens!

15-Nov-17
Exactly, opportunistic timing. Mad Dog

15-Nov-17
Jack,

"Now...did he make a pass at you or not?"

He did not.

For all of his faults, which are too numerous to count, I don't think he swings that way.

OTOH, I was sorely tempted to make a pass at him with my fist on general principles!

15-Nov-17
A complete take down in our PC world. Bill can rape em and be honored but if you are a Bible believing conservative you are toast for a pat on the butt that may happen 40 yrs ago, redemption is not in the vocabulary.

15-Nov-17
jjs,

So true.

Sadly, so true.

Bubba banged or tried to bang dozens of women without their consent, yet the Dems remained silent.

As the most powerful man in the world, he got a BJ from a lowly intern, yet the Dems remained silent.

Worse, the Dems told us over and over and over again, "Character doesn't matter." And then, "Everyone lies about sex."

No, really, they said that every single time the subject of Bubba's gross and inappropriate sexual behaviors came up.

Lord, these people are disgusting!

15-Nov-17
Food for thought

"As you know, I've been closely scrutinized in the press and the liberal media for forty years . . .

I've been investigated by politically-motivated Attorney Generals and judicial commissions on several occasions . . .

I've run five campaigns against opponents who did opposition research against me -- including statewide elections, county elections and two major battles over religious liberty and the Ten Commandments . . .

The truth is, I've probably been investigated as much as anyone in the entire country.

Yet the liberal media and GOP establishment expects voters to believe these false accusations made after forty years, just a few short weeks before this critical December 12 Special Election?"

15-Nov-17
Sybil, oh, Sybil, Where are you?

15-Nov-17
BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

16-Nov-17
Face it the problem is politics. Ted Kennedy killed a woman and was a senator until he died. Bill Clinton raped women and had a very high approval rating among women. Women don't give a damn about others being raped, groped or what ever if it is a democrat. Absolutely 100% politics and nothing more.

16-Nov-17
What gets me is NOBODY talks about the 'women predators' ..... gals going after men / boys ..... women have done the same thing thru out time ..... we as humans were made this way .... testosterone and hormones are part of the human makeup! Girls and Guys have the same genetic makeup! ..... so, it's not just males doing 'this' ..... jmho

16-Nov-17
True Rhody, but in Herman Cain's case, they just disappeared as soon as he dropped out of the Presidential race! No demand for money, no lawsuit, just vanished.....

On Hannity last night, Gregg Jarrett did say he had a real problem with a couple of Moore's statements and the way he had changed the wording each time he answered the question, but even Jarrett said all this was very suspicious.

16-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Here's the absolute proof of Moore's guilt...verification of his signature on a fully media vetted document:

This is especially funny in light of evidence that the signature of Moore's being offered as "proof" from the high school yearbook seems to have major problems (not reported by the media)...see link.

16-Nov-17
Mouse,

YouTube has pulled the video in your link.

"This Video is Unavailable"

ROTFLMAO!!!!

16-Nov-17
Kyle...link to the story still up. Shows that the "signature" in the yearbook being touted as "evidence" is probably manufactured; i.e. "fake news".

I don't condone these sorts of allegations (alleged or not), but fair is fair: if Moore goes down, then every single one of them must also go. Franken, Biden, Clinton(s), et. al.

16-Nov-17
Mouse,

If I recall, it was Monica who went down. :^)

16-Nov-17
Kyle....and how long has the nickname "Gropin' Joe" been around with nary (and still) a complaint?

Like the "Russian story" that came from the Democrats, I hope all these sexual accusations turn around and bite them in their collective asses. Seems like everything they accuse and attack the GoP with actually grow and fester in their own collective moral core. I hope that in the end, we'll see a lot of regret from the proregressives for interjecting politics into every facet of our lives.

16-Nov-17
Ain't no choir boys in this club left or right.

The Rock

17-Nov-17
Gloria Allred: ‘I Haven’t Asked’ Beverly Young Nelson If She Saw Roy Moore Sign Her Yearbook

17-Nov-17

17-Nov-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Speaking of Gropin' Joe.

17-Nov-17
Moore flirting with teenage girls? Seems shady how often the media cites "teenage" in the reporting instead of actual years. Eighteen is technically teenage, but perfectly legal.

Sounds like he was a horny bible thumper, which isnt much different than some other TV preachers like Jim Bakker. But illegal? Not in evidence yet...

17-Nov-17
They are trying hard to get Moore by projecting how they think republicans feel compared to how they felt....

"The New York Times, Michelle Goldberg spends around 75 percent of her column titled "I Believe Juanita" rationalizing why it was OK not to believe Juanita Broaddrick, who credibly accused Bill Clinton of rape decades ago.

17-Nov-17

17-Nov-17

18-Nov-17
I think it's absurd to compare what Al Franken did (and he admitted and apologized) to what Moore is accused of. Moore himself admitted that he used to date teenagers when he was in his 30's. 9, women who were aged 14-17 at the time, have made statements as such and dozens of mall workers at the time were aware Moore was on an unofficial list of "banned" patrons due to harassing or making unwanted advances on unchaperoned kids at the mall. Moore also admitted that "he never went out with any without their mother's consent". Why the hell would he ask permission to date adults? I think the obvious answer is because they were less than 18, i.e. kids and he knew it. Even if some of them were 18, while not illegal, I think it's still creeper for a 32 year old man to hang out at a mall and try to pick up women (many of whom are very likely to be less than 18). That's a lot of circumstantial evidence for him to overcome IMO, although they aren't going to dig up a "blue dress" so to speak to "prove it".

I don't agree that what Franken did was acceptable, but it's a far cry from what Moore is accused of.

18-Nov-17
What if some young boys came forward from 3 decades ago and said that you lured them into your car and did strange things to them ben? And 30 years ago the place you worked at was down the street from the daycare center they attended so you drove right past it twice a day which connects you with them? Would their accusations make YOU automatically guilty?

18-Nov-17
Democrat - previous allegations (actually proven) = not acceptable.

Republican - previous allegations (just allegations) = draw and quarter the sonuvabitch.

18-Nov-17
Woods, I never said he's guilty of anything. I said he has a lot of circumstantial evidence to overcome; in my opinion the most damning are the ones that came from his own mouth. Admitting to dating teens when he was in his 30's and asking moms if it's okay to take their teenage daughters out on dates. How old were they and what went on, I haven't a clue.

18-Nov-17
None of the accusations have stood under scrutiny. "Circumstancial" evidence exists only in the accusations touted by the media.

Hard for some to understand that 18-19 year olds are still teenagers. The media wants to equilivate what most consider a "young adult" (who in our society are allowed to act on their own responsibility) with 13-14 aged children in their tales of degeneracy.

18-Nov-17
The same as most "child shootings" are actually legally adults gang-banging.

18-Nov-17

slade's Link
""Character Witnesses: Former Girlfriends, Employees, and Childhood Friends Step Up to Defend Roy Moore""

18-Nov-17
If I were a voter in Alabama I would vote for Roy Moore on his past history and do it in a heartbeat. It does not in any way jive with the accusations. If the accusations eventually prove out then deal with that then. I would bet this goes away immediately after the election though.

God bless, Steve

19-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser’s Stepson!

19-Nov-17
One thing that I am again reminded from all of this is that it is increasingly difficult to get a good person to run for office.

Guilty or innocent, they will be deemed guilty simply because they claim to be, are rumored to be, or try to be a moral person.

19-Nov-17
Hmmmm......maybe the first name starts with a "G" and the last an "S"?

20-Nov-17
Just an angry old man somewhere that wants to control the world. Thats my take.

God bless, Steve

22-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
The Ultimate Argument for Roy Moore: As the Ruling Class reminds us, it’s a class war, you stupid people.

26-Nov-17
Trump will have you believe that the prosecutor that convicted the KKK killers of 4 little black girls and the conviction of the Olympic bomber is weak on crime and that you should vote for an accused pedophile so he can have more votes for his tax plan. Let that sink in. Party over all else. And none of the accusers or accusations have been debunked. Otherwise lawsuits would be filed.

26-Nov-17
You need to change your handle to Ryan the lying Loon.

27-Nov-17

slade's Link
Hey bowlibs

Court Documents: Roy Moore Accuser Has ‘Violent Nature,’ History of Criminal Fraud Against Own Family

…MOORE REPRESENTED ACCUSER’S MOTHER WHO WON CUSTODY OF SON IN NASTY BATTLE…

01-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Facts and specifics used to matter to journalists. Even more importantly, they used to matter even more when serious allegations were brought up

• Sitka Gear