Whitey 15-Nov-17
TD 15-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 15-Nov-17
TD 15-Nov-17
slade 17-Nov-17
Shuteye 17-Nov-17
Shuteye 17-Nov-17
13-Nov-17
Just as I predicted, in another thread, hours ago. Twitter knows this stuff way before it gets on TV.

13-Nov-17
Every time I hear something like this I get my hopes up that justice will be done. I sure hope they finally get something that sticks.

13-Nov-17
Scout, the only problem now is who will appoint a special council? The guy filling in for Jeff Sessions, and Mueller, are in it up to their necks. It they allow a special council to investigate they will be in big trouble. Just investigating Trump they have turned up information on Hillary Clinton. So they are investigating themselves. I wonder how that turns out.

14-Nov-17
Ol' Chuck Grassley is really getting into this. Bless his heart. Even Judge Napalitano says Hillary could do jail time if the justice department does it's job.

14-Nov-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

14-Nov-17
Other than Scooter Libby (political fall guy) when was the last time any investigation or special council ever put someone away?

It's all smoke and mirrors folks. Don't get you hopes up. Like all BS, this too shall pass.

14-Nov-17
The House will start grilling will start at 10 AM. Will probably be on Fox and if not it will be on my HP. I put a reminder in even though I won't forget. My Gator is probably wondering where I am this morning.

14-Nov-17
Ain't nothing worse than a leaky dyke.........

14-Nov-17
You all must be smoking crack. A 100 years from now they will still be investigating the clintons and they will still be free.

This is nothing but government appeasement from the swamp. Your all being made fools of, all they ever do and will continue to do is keep you all thinking there is hope while demos and repugs rape this country.

Ok sorry to spoil your party, I know how much you all like to pretend on here.

14-Nov-17
Scrappy x2

14-Nov-17
Speaking as an Arkansawer (hate the term Arkansan), Scrappy times 3. Much as I wish the Clintons would get their hides nailed to the wall, it ain't a-gonna happen. They are too slick and slimy.

14-Nov-17
I want it to happen, but I'm not holding my breath.....I want to live a few more years.

15-Nov-17
Trey Gowdy explained why he does't want a special council. He said that drags on forever. He said the justice department is much simpler and can get right to the problem and get it over with. He said to form a special council is not easy and the justification is much harder. He agrees with Jeff Sessions on this. He said he met with the Former FBI informant yesterday and can't talk about it. He had a big smile on his face.

15-Nov-17
Shuteye gowdy is nothing but the mouthpiece for the swamp. I used to think he was for real. He is nothing but talk talk talk. But you go on believing.

15-Nov-17
Liberal news headline today is that Sheppard Smith debunked this against his own networks wishes....

15-Nov-17
I heard Sheplina yesterday rant. Fox is getting more partisan to the Dems than CNN. He has to go or Fox will lose their base./ Wallace can grab his coat tails on the way out. Neither one even make an attempt anymore to be impartial. God bless, Steve

15-Nov-17
They FINALLY took down The Teflon Don, John Gotti and Got Capone...No one is invincible, but I agree, there's practically no chance because of gutless REPUBS & the MSM who protect them at any cost...thats slowly changing. The Clinton's are on the downside of the slope and losing their power fast. Hopeful, but not counting on it. Mad Dog

15-Nov-17
Gowdy is a poodle barking in the window. Obama/Clinton walked all over him.

15-Nov-17
This is the best explination I have read. People are hurting the issue trying to make it some kind of treason or nstional security issue...... it is not. What it is is a corruptsion issue and also ties into the Clinton email server issue.

" Andrew C. McCarthy November 15, 2017 11:49 AM @AndrewCMcCarthy Response To Jonah’s post,

I’ve tried to flesh out the Uranium One scandal in two columns (here and here). Two basic things about the transaction are misunderstood. First, as Jonah contends, because of uranium’s essential part in the production of nuclear power, people hear the word and understandably think nuclear weapons. That impression is reinforced in the Uranium One scenario because it is discussed in national security terms – i.e., the transfer of the assets to a Kremlin-connected business had to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), which gets involved when the acquisition of American assets by foreign entities could have national security implications. But the security problem with the Uranium One transaction was not that the Russians might ship the uranium out of our country to make nuclear weapons. The problem has to do with domestic energy supply and consumption.

In the United States, we get 20 percent of our electricity from nuclear power; yet, to generate that power, we only produce 20 percent of the uranium we need. In current global circumstances, this is not a problem – Jonah points out that uranium is plentiful and cheap. But if there were a crisis that made it more difficult to import, it could be very problematic that a foreign government – particularly an often hostile one – controlled the mining rights for a sizable chunk of domestic supply. Second, the U.S. uranium stock at issue was not insignificant – after all, CFIUS only gets involved in a foreign acquisition of U.S. assets if it could pose a national-security threat. Nevertheless, the U.S. uranium was more an afterthought (and, because of CFIUS, a complication) in Russia’s calculations. What Putin really wanted were Uranium One’s Kazakh uranium holdings, which dwarfed its American holdings. The complication was that, because Uranium One held the U.S. assets, Rosatom (the Russian energy conglomerate) could not acquire it without CFIUS approval. But the U.S. assets were of secondary importance; Russia’s main objective was Kazakhstan’s uranium.

As I’ve related, the scandalous aspects of the Uranium One transaction involve Clinton family self-dealing. In 2005, Bill personally intervened with the despicable Kazakh dictator, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to grant uranium mining rights to Clinton’s major Canadian benefactor, Frank Giustra. This led to tens of millions of dollars pouring into the Clinton Foundation, and to Giustra’s merging his company (Ur-Asia Energy) into Uranium One – a deal valued at $3.5 billion. Later, when Putin leaned on Nazarbayev to put Uranium One’s holdings in jeopardy of seizure, putting downward pressure on its stock value, Hillary’s State Department immediately mobilized – mediating a deal that gave Rosatom a minority stake in Uranium One. Then, when the Kremlin wanted Rosatom to have a controlling interest in Uranium One, CFIUS signed off on the deal.

We now know that, around the time that sign-off was under consideration, millions more in related donations were made to the Clinton Foundation and Bill was given $500,000 for a single speech by a Kremlin-tied financial institution.

In addition, the Justice Department had a prosecutable racketeering/extortion/money-laundering case against Rosatom’s U.S. subsidiary. Bringing the case at that point would have made the transfer of U.S. uranium assets to Rosatom politically impossible (Republicans in Congress, though they knew nothing about the investigation, were already grousing about the transfer to Russia). Instead, the Justice Department sat on the investigation for four years – even as Rosatom’s U.S. subsidiary continued actively corrupting the U.S. energy sector. Here, it is worth pointing out that the Attorney General (then, Eric Holder), like the Secretary of State (then, Hillary Clinton) sat on CFIUS; yet, neither appears to have taken any action to stop the transfer of U.S. uranium assets to Rosatom.

All of this, of course, must be considered in the context of the Clinton emails scandal. Secretary Clinton systematically conducted government business via a private email system. President Obama and FBI Director Comey were wrong in positing the strawman argument that that she did not intend to harm national security (because such an intent is not an element of the felony statute she violated). But what they said was true as far as it went: the harm to national security was an unintended consequence (albeit an easily foreseeable one). So what was Hillary’s purpose? I believe she intended to shield the extent to which the State Department was being put in the service of the Clinton Foundation during her tenure. That is why she went to such lengths to devise this renegade communications system, why she resisted efforts to bring her office into the official State Department communications system, and why she unilaterally destroyed tens of thousands of emails despite the State Department’s request for them and their obvious relevance to then-pending congressional investigations. It is why she lied in insisting that she’d provided the State Department with all her work-related emails.

So, when Jonah says, “The Uranium One story is crap,” I take him to be talking about the story as it is being related by a number of commentators, as if it involved a major national-security crisis. (Note that Jonah is careful to acknowledge that an investigation of the Uranium One transaction might be warranted.) It is true that hyperbole about national security and treason is not helping people’s understanding of what this is about. Uranium One has never primarily been a national-security controversy. It is a corruption controversy with some national-security aspects, which are related to domestic energy supply, not nuclear weapons."

15-Nov-17
A Bunch of Obama Flunkies Gave Uranium One The Rubber Stamp

Clinton apologists have been defending the Uranium One deal for weeks now with the claim that the sale of the Canadian firm that controlled 20 percent of our supply of uranium to the Russian ROSATOM organization had to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States or CFIUS.

All right then, lets take a look at who sits on this committee. From the U.S. Department of Treasury,

The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

Department of the Treasury (chair)

Department of Justice

Department of Homeland Security

Department of Commerce

Department of Defense

Department of State

Department of Energy

Office of the U.S. Trade Representative

Office of Science & Technology Policy

Tell me, if any of these positions aren’t political appointees by the President. Can the president fire any of these individuals if he so pleases?

With those two questions in mind, lets take a trip back in time to when Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State and the top democrat behind Barack Obama. Didn’t we ALL know that when Obama finished his 2nd term, Hillary Clinton was going to run for president again? Now here’s the kicker, assuming that Hillary would run in 2016 and win (as everyone in Washington did back in 2010) , how many of the people sitting on CFIUS would expect to ever work in a Hillary Clinton administration if they turned her down on the Uranium One deal, after the State Department OK it?

My bet is the members of the committee put their own job security over national security.

Why haven’t they all been subpoenaed to testify before Congress?

15-Nov-17
Holder is already in Contempt of Congress......

16-Nov-17
it's only fair....I am already in contempt of Holder.

17-Nov-17

17-Nov-17
I have been watching that pair on Sean's show for months. I have been hoping for a long time that they have security and they do.

17-Nov-17
A lot of people are really ticked off at Jeff Sessions. Either he or his staff leaked the guys name and that wasn't supposed to happen. Get rid of all Obama holdovers.

• Sitka Gear