IdyllwildArcher 14-Nov-17
osage 14-Nov-17
sundowner 14-Nov-17
Owl 14-Nov-17
Shuteye 14-Nov-17
greg simon 15-Nov-17
Amoebus 15-Nov-17
14-Nov-17
Women are coming forward claiming Biden is a perv. There is even a former SS guy saying they had to protect female agents from his shenanigans. It may be true or it may be the right wing press fighting fire with Fire.

14-Nov-17
I think Joe is probably a gaffe prone idiot, but otherwise decent guy.

That said, he does have a reputation of being too 'hands on' when it comes to women.

14-Nov-17
and little girls....

14-Nov-17
he plagiarizes harassment.

14-Nov-17
I'm so glad that in 2017, I'm 39, so that all the advances I've made towards women over the past 30 years have come off as normal flirting instead of creepy old guy stuff.

14-Nov-17
How in the heck are you ever gonna get to first base if you don't try SOMETHING ? If I had been born rich instead of so damn good looking, I would be in a heap of trouble.

14-Nov-17
Biden is a complete and total idiot. Always has been. And now that he's done fluffing for Obummer for 8 years he thinks he deserves to be potus.

To hell with him.

14-Nov-17
Would not be surprised at all but will afford the benefit of the doubt.

14-Nov-17
Biden's bodyguards say he couldn't keep his hands off of women's asses. The female guard said as soon as Biden't wife would leave, he would strip down and swim in his pool naked. She said that was very uncomfortable for her.

15-Nov-17
Damn Shuteye you could be charge with harassment by putting that image in my head!!!

15-Nov-17
Idyll - "I'm so glad that in 2017, I'm 39, so that all the advances I've made towards women over the past 30 years have come off as normal flirting"

As opposed to the advances you made towards men? 8^)

• Sitka Gear