NvaGvUp 14-Nov-17
Atheist 14-Nov-17
Mike in CT 14-Nov-17
Atheist 14-Nov-17
Whitey 14-Nov-17
TD 14-Nov-17
Bentstick81 14-Nov-17
14-Nov-17
First it was “I had no conversations with Russians nor did any trump surrogates”.

Then it was “I had a conversation w a Russian ambassador but no trump surrogates did and we didn’t discuss anything about the campaign”

Then it was “ I met with several Russian dignitaries as did Papadopolous and the discussion was Ukraine and sanctions and I can’t recall if Papadopolous told me about his meetings but I recall telling him to stop representing the trump campaign”. Today? “ I did not lie, my story has not changed and my reputation is untarnished”.

Your AG, in the administration of law and order.

14-Nov-17
ATHEIST TIMES REPORTING. Appears out of nowhere. What a dip$hit. PHONY!!!! 8^)))

14-Nov-17
Jeff Sessions said I DON’T RECALL not one - not two - not three - not four - but nearly every time he answered a question today about Trump’s ties to Russia.

It’s important to point out that people who experienced situational “memory loss” during Watergate still went to jail!

14-Nov-17
What about the uranium 1 story, and your dumb hag hillary? She will be in a cell with a few other dems. What is the matter with the ol"ATHEIST TIMES ? PHONY!!!!.8^)))

14-Nov-17
Jeff Sessions also admits there is not enough evidence to investigate Hillary Clinton over anything. This will not sit well w the boss. Twitter storms a brewing!

14-Nov-17
You mean like Hillary when she was questioned about her emails couldn’t remember? Any lawyer worth anything is not going to put himself in a position to be taken advantage of in such a setting. I hope bad karma can comment on this.

14-Nov-17
Dude a dose of reality. Clinton could never approve the deal. And she didn’t. Frank Giustra, sold his stake in the uranium company before the company was sold and before Clinton became secretary of State.

A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One. Where is this alleged crime or conspiracy again? Exactly.

14-Nov-17

14-Nov-17
Ok atheist. You are sooo sure. Want to take me up on my offer,DUDE? Dose of REALITY? 8^)))

14-Nov-17
Atheist, how do you explain how your Girl and her pervy husband amassed such fortunes as "Public Servants"? Maybe from crap like this:

"Clinton Foundation Donations and Bill Clinton Speaking Fee

Clinton’s role in the Uranium One sale, and the link to the Clinton Foundation, first became an issue in 2015, when news organizations received advance copies of the book “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at a conservative think tank. On April 23, 2015, the New York Times wrote about the uranium issue, saying the paper had “built upon” Schweizer’s information. The Times detailed how the Clinton Foundation had received millions in donations from investors in Uranium One. The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after the Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company. The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000. Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote".

14-Nov-17
Hello??? Are you there atheist?? Oh that's right. You must run from the shit stirring thread you started. Just like your last one. What a chicken $hit. 8^))))

14-Nov-17
Jeff,

There's one small problem; you see, you're thinking like a real man would. A real man wouldn't turn turtle over and over when challenged; they'd tell you to PM them the time, place and be there ready for whatever dance music you'd want to play.

The problem is you're not dealing with a man, you're not even dealing with a whelp with a case of internet bravery; you're dealing with a serial liar who's only purpose here is to see how many people's skin he can get under. It's a sad, pathetic existence but it's who and what he is-period.

Trust me, you've got better odds of plunking down a $1 and hitting a Powerball jackpot than getting any troll to man up-ever.

Your best course (and everyone's) is to simply remove the source of pleasure and refuse to play the game-IGNORE......

14-Nov-17
Mike your right. I just enjoy making that screwball clam up. They are all the same.

14-Nov-17
Aww. Looking for a pissing match and no one will give it to you? Well maybe you’re cheerleaders will make you feel better pumpkin. In the meantime digest the fact that 45 is under investigation. His AG lies to Congress and you guys lap it up clueless to the fact that you’ve been conned by a hack who pretends to be a leader. Admit that and redeem yourself. Oh right you can’t admit it. Carry on.

14-Nov-17
Offer still stands, moron. Better just run off now, before you make a complete dumba$$ out of yourself. 8^)))

14-Nov-17
Or, "Scamper away nervously."

LOL!

14-Nov-17
You already beat me to it. The dumbass part. Figured I’d have to explain it to you , you know because of the brain damage and lack of simple intellectual thought and all. But keep arguing with someone on the internet. No ones laughing at you , no really, no one!!

14-Nov-17

Mike in CT's Link
and they just keep proving how spot-on this article is.......lol......

14-Nov-17
Nva, take your swollen prostate and geriatric pills and shoo before you start hearing those voices again. This doesn’t concern you. More warm milk will make you feel better

14-Nov-17

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo

14-Nov-17
Sessions was a Senator and was on the Armed Forces committee and chairman of the strategic forces committee. The meetings with "the Russians" were actually A meeting, an official meeting of senators and committee members had with Russian officials.

He was specifically asked about meetings with Russian officials on behalf of Trump. No. no meetings, never. Easy answer. Honest answer. The only meetings were as a Senator and committee member on official Senate business.

And once again PaulZee is a proven lying idiot.

14-Nov-17
atheist. you are really trying your best to try and prove you have any balls. Once again, you came up short. I didn't beat you to the dumba$$ part. You have proven to being a dumba$$, and a liar, from day one, and you keep proving it daily. Now clam up, like you do on every thread, cry baby. I love it when i hit a nerve with you, atheist. You cry at any and everything said. Once again, you proved it on this stupid thread that, you, the idiot started. Keep hanging yourself, moron. PRICELESS! 8^)))

• Sitka Gear