spike78 15-Nov-17
gflight 15-Nov-17
bigeasygator 15-Nov-17
Shuteye 15-Nov-17
Mint 15-Nov-17
spike78 15-Nov-17
15-Nov-17

spike78's Link
This guy gets probation in federal court for illegal possession of a sawed off shotgun. And this is after he already was arrested for possession of an illegal handgun!

15-Nov-17
What is an illegal handgun?

15-Nov-17
why are sawed off shotguns even illegal?

15-Nov-17
Basically because of gangsters in the 1920s. Seriously.

15-Nov-17
I actually agree with no jail for the guy. they have pistols with shot shells now. they aren't illegal. I've been thinking about getting a barely legal sawed off pump gun to carry in my truck for a couple of years.

15-Nov-17
I remember the guy bringing a knife to a gun fight. The gun was a sawed off shotgun.

15-Nov-17
California just repealed a gun law where if you were caught committing a crime with a gun you got an additional ten years added to your sentence. Apparently the law was deemed racist since it primarily applied to young black men.

15-Nov-17
Straight Arrow the guy is a drug dealing thug not you or I. He had no permit which is required here.

16-Nov-17
for sure spike. I should have made clear I have no sympathy for the drug dealing thug. My daughter is a state attorney and prosecutor so believe me......I hear about a lot of thugs from time to time and have no sympathy for them.

• Sitka Gear