Community
Contributors to this thread:
NvaGvUp 18-Nov-17
HA/KS 18-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 18-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 18-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 18-Nov-17
18-Nov-17
As you may recall, last summer Henry (HA/KS) and his wife, Debby were in Reno at the end of their vacation and came to our house for dinner.

Yesterday, our mailman delivered a Thank You card from them, and what a card it was! Not only did they include a family photo, but they filled all but the front of the card with kind words about the evening they spent with me and my wife.

This country needs a lot more really good and decent people like Henry and Debby. The kids Henry teaches are incredibly fortunate to have him as their teacher, as are their parents and the citizens of Hays, Kansas.

18-Nov-17
Thanks. I still feel bad that I was dazed from the accident and didn't do my share of the camp chores.

We really needed that evening - more than we realized at the time. It was a great way to end what had been almost entirely a great trip.

I think we finally are finished dealing with insurance companies cleaning up the mess that woman made by running the light and lying about it.

18-Nov-17
Henry,

No worries about the camp chores. When you're a guest in our home, we do the camp chores.

18-Nov-17
What's not to like about Henry? Been a valuable and respected member of our community for years. Welcome to my home any day.

18-Nov-17
Jack X 2!

• Sitka Gear