Bentstick81 21-Nov-17
Mike in CT 21-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 21-Nov-17
DL 21-Nov-17
Spike Bull 22-Nov-17
Solo 22-Nov-17
20-Nov-17

JTV's Link
even the old guys need some action .... Charlie Rose of CBS/PBS fame is now accused and suspended ... 8 women... way to go Chuck !! ..... :0(

20-Nov-17
But you won’t say anything about trump (16 women including teenagers) or Moore? Hypocrite.

20-Nov-17
You are a FRAUD, atheist.

20-Nov-17
Another liberal slime ball bites the dust. Good riddance to an arrogant prick.

20-Nov-17
Atheist,

Actually, a hypocrite would be someone who uses 34 or more false personas to register, then talks about ethics and hypocrisy.

After all, you never know who might show up at a Briarcliff Manor school board meeting or a PTA meeting with documented evidence of all of your hateful and bigoted posts on company time using the school's server.

Man, would I like to be a fly on the wall when that happens!

It's not an 'if' that it will happen, Sybil.

It's simply a question of 'When' it will happen.

20-Nov-17
I'm so sick of "Trial by media"

This just prostitutes our judicial system. These people coming out of the woodwork- true or not- this should go to the authorities that can open a proper investigation to determine the truth instead of wrecking peoples lives.

Hmmm....the Duke lacrosse team comes to mind

and there have been a couple others; Loud accusations...then later quietly disproved. Shame on anyone perpetuating this....

20-Nov-17
I thought this thread was about Tuna fish.

20-Nov-17
Trial by media? Franken and Rose both admitted their indiscretions and there is photographic evidence of Franken groping Tweeden. I'm sure there will be proper investigations as time goes on.

20-Nov-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Oh he’s already apologized...Another domino!

21-Nov-17
Trump only grabbed them where they wanted to be grabbed. nobody ever said a word till it was evident he was going to kick hillarys azz so they rigged up a bunch of complainers. it is only harassment if it is unwanted.

21-Nov-17
Pssst. Hey nva do you know how stupid you look making threats on the internet? Now everyone else knows how stupid you look.

21-Nov-17
YOU are a FRAUD, atheist.

21-Nov-17
What's stupid is anyone responding to a post directed at a poster when the names don't match.......hint.....the first rule of spies is you don't tell anyone you're a spy......

When you think stupidity has reached it's nadir there's always someone out there eager to prove the bar can be set still lower........

21-Nov-17
I thought this was going to be another thread on Manson when they shoved him into the oven.....

21-Nov-17
Give it Time B.B.

22-Nov-17
Gee, Athiest, it looked to me like Nva just expressed an interest in being able to observe that event, not precipitate it. Are you nervous that someone is after you, Paul?

22-Nov-17
LOL BB.....

• Sitka Gear