'Ike' (Phone) 20-Nov-17
kentuckbowhnter 21-Nov-17
Atheist 21-Nov-17
Bentstick81 21-Nov-17
Mike in CT 21-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 21-Nov-17
DL 21-Nov-17
20-Nov-17
But you won’t say anything about trump (16 women including teenagers) or Moore? Hypocrite.

20-Nov-17
You are a FRAUD, atheist.

20-Nov-17
Atheist,

Actually, a hypocrite would be someone who uses 34 or more false personas to register, then talks about ethics and hypocrisy.

After all, you never know who might show up at a Briarcliff Manor school board meeting or a PTA meeting with documented evidence of all of your hateful and bigoted posts on company time using the school's server.

Man, would I like to be a fly on the wall when that happens!

It's not an 'if' that it will happen, Sybil.

It's simply a question of 'When' it will happen.

20-Nov-17
I'm so sick of "Trial by media"

This just prostitutes our judicial system. These people coming out of the woodwork- true or not- this should go to the authorities that can open a proper investigation to determine the truth instead of wrecking peoples lives.

Hmmm....the Duke lacrosse team comes to mind

and there have been a couple others; Loud accusations...then later quietly disproved. Shame on anyone perpetuating this....

20-Nov-17
I thought this thread was about Tuna fish.

20-Nov-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Oh he’s already apologized...Another domino!

21-Nov-17
Trump only grabbed them where they wanted to be grabbed. nobody ever said a word till it was evident he was going to kick hillarys azz so they rigged up a bunch of complainers. it is only harassment if it is unwanted.

21-Nov-17
Pssst. Hey nva do you know how stupid you look making threats on the internet? Now everyone else knows how stupid you look.

21-Nov-17
YOU are a FRAUD, atheist.

21-Nov-17
What's stupid is anyone responding to a post directed at a poster when the names don't match.......hint.....the first rule of spies is you don't tell anyone you're a spy......

When you think stupidity has reached it's nadir there's always someone out there eager to prove the bar can be set still lower........

21-Nov-17
I thought this was going to be another thread on Manson when they shoved him into the oven.....

21-Nov-17
Give it Time B.B.

• Sitka Gear