onX Maps
Is Hi!!ary prepping for next pres elect?
Community
Contributors to this thread:
brunse 21-Nov-17
70lbdraw 21-Nov-17
LINK 21-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 21-Nov-17
Shuteye 21-Nov-17
Ace 21-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 21-Nov-17
Shuteye 21-Nov-17
Tiger-Eye 21-Nov-17
woodguy65 21-Nov-17
brunse 21-Nov-17
brunse 21-Nov-17
Yendor 21-Nov-17
21-Nov-17
Time for predictions. Does hilary run for President again ? Does she run unopposed again from the democratic side? Who runs against her on the republican side? Trump?

21-Nov-17
Hopefully by then she'll be ineligible!!

21-Nov-17
I sure hope so...Trump 2020!

21-Nov-17
I doubt she'll run and I'll bet the farm that if she does run, she will not be the Dem nominee.

Finally, after 25 years, even the Dems have had all they can take of the Clintons.

21-Nov-17
Can she run from prison? Just sayin'.

21-Nov-17
It would seem that many Democrats are taking steps to prevent her from running; or to damage her chances if she does. Suddenly some have a problem with what Bill did with regards to the way he treated women, and how she defended him and disparaged the victims.

I think 2020 is Trump's to lose, and hopefully the Republicans in Congress will decide to help him get some things done here in his first term. This economy will really take off if they pass the tax reduction and get rid of the healthcare mandate. After that with more swamp draining it's off to the races.

21-Nov-17
BTW, Brunse, Hillary did not run unopposed for the Dem nomination. An aged hippy who never grew up ran against her and lasted far longer than anyone thought he would.

21-Nov-17
NvaGvUp he probably would have beat Hillary if they hadn't stacked the deck against him.

21-Nov-17
I have her in a dead pool, because I don't know the name of the confidential informant.

Though she may run, doubt she would get past the primaries. Especially if Fauxahontas, or Biden throw their hat in the ring

21-Nov-17
The Dems are not going to run any of the tired old white folk mentioned above. Look for them to run a homosexual, or person of color.

21-Nov-17
She scared Joe off already. He would back down from her again. Kamala Harris may not though.

21-Nov-17
I would like to hear Harris’s take on sleeping with powerful men to bolster ones career.

21-Nov-17
I certainly hope so. Every time she opens her mouth the Dems fall deeper and deeper into the swamp. Let them drown.

• Sitka Gear