kentuckbowhnter 22-Nov-17
kentuckbowhnter 22-Nov-17
70lbdraw 22-Nov-17
Shuteye 22-Nov-17
Thumper 23-Nov-17
Sixby 23-Nov-17
Tonybear61 04-Dec-17
22-Nov-17
Every day I see guys getting fired from their job because of sexual harassment. Pretty soon it will be against the law for a man to flirt with a girl. If it was like this back in my younger days with all the pretty girlfriends I had I bet I would be in jail.

22-Nov-17
i am waiting on the first woman to be charged with it in the entertainment industry or political machinery.

22-Nov-17
i am waiting on the first woman to be charged with it in the entertainment industry or political machinery.

22-Nov-17
I find it odd how it goes in waves. For a period of time it's only repubs. For another period of time it's only the dems. Seems strange they are seldom ever happening to both parties at the same time.

22-Nov-17
It sure wasn't like that where I worked. The office women were perfect ladies to customers. They are as ornery as us guys in real life. I traveled with some quite often and sexual harassment never crossed our minds. Times have sure changed.

23-Nov-17
There needs to be an amendment to our Constitution that says:

Its against the law for a man to grab a women's parts and for women to use sex just to get what they.

That'd be a fair trade off!....:)

23-Nov-17
Now women can use accusation alone to get to the top. No need for anything else. Talk about war of the sexes. I don't worry at all about the ones telling the truth but I have seen the effects of a woman lying about a man and completely destroying his business, his marriage and his relationship with his family. He became a defeated alcoholic because of it and even after the accusations were proven false by the woman finally confessing that she made it all up because this mans wife was chosen as a bridesmaid and she was not. Years later. The damage was done. Soooo, this is what I worry about this leading to. There has to be a way for people who are actually abused to tell their story without retribution . But there also has to be a way to prove that story. I firmly believe in a man, or a woman being innocent until being proven guilty. Somehow this has come to the place where its all reversed and people are calling for resignations and impeachments ect on accusations that are not facts. Perception is nottttttttttttttttt reality and that is the truth. God bless, Steve

04-Dec-17
As part of my job I evaluate the indoor air quality of company operations and sometimes even office space. On one occasion I was investigating a indoor building issue for "tight building syndrome, etc." Seems a few employees (narrowed it down to one) really had issues with the air in their work area, making them sick. OK, I'll bite- did the usual HVAC system review, even multiple biological and CO2, particulate tests on the air. All clean or within specs. So digging a little further found out it was regarding two women sharing a common work area one with a boyfriend one without. Apparently the one without used to have same boyfriend. Had flowers delivered, stopped by to visit, etc., etc. Now that the tide changed there was this IAQ, serious illness issue... Really???? After 2-3 visits lots of money spent on chemical and biological testing involving an industrial hygienist HVAC maint. engineers, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT???

Yeah do folks misrepresent the truth to get attention, you bet they do!!!

• Sitka Gear