sleepyhunter 23-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 23-Nov-17
slade 23-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 23-Nov-17
Fulldraw1972 23-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 24-Nov-17
HA/KS 24-Nov-17
22-Nov-17
Figured I'd be the first to wish everyone on the CF a very Happy Thanksgiving. Those traveling, have a safe trip. Enjoy time spent with family and friends.

We do have much to be thankful this year....and probably topping most of our lists is the fact that Hillary is still not our President.

Of course, this yearly thread would not be complete without the infamous turkey drop from WKRP:

Happy Thanksgiving, friends. And, as always, Pat thank you for your gift of the Bowsite and all it encompasses.

And

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving Jack...best Thanksgiving clip ever ! :^D

22-Nov-17
May God bless all the Bowsite Brothers.

22-Nov-17
Just remember what I told Mike Huckabee, "You are what you eat."

22-Nov-17
Enjoy all family and friends on thanksgiving day be thankful for what is important to you .

22-Nov-17
Thanks, Jack, and the same to you.

You beat me to posting that 'WKRP in Cincinnati' bit, but no worries. It's a classic!

22-Nov-17
I've very thankful this Thanksgiving. My oldest son and I are heading to our u.p. deer camp in the morning. With him being a college student we don't get to hunt together as much as I'd like. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

22-Nov-17
Here's the entire episode, because it's too good to show in the short piece Mouse posted.

If you don't have the time to watch the whole thing, scroll to about the 17:00 mark.

22-Nov-17
God bless you all and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We do have so much to be thankful for. The miracle of Trump winning and Clinton losing is worth a full life time of Thanksgiving. But on top of this I thank God for the huge wave of turnaround that is happening right now. God bless, Steve

22-Nov-17
Jan Smithers and Loni Anderson remind me of a couple of parking tickets I got.

They had FINE written all over them. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

22-Nov-17
Loni Anderson is way beyond 'fine.'

20 or so years ago, while I was driving on a freeway in the SF East Bay, I passed a Mercedes and just happened to look at the driver.

It was Loni Anderson!

22-Nov-17
May God shower all here with health and happiness and their families, a special rainbow for the children.

The Rock

22-Nov-17
KPC said it as well as I can.

Be thankful, and God bless you all.

Matt

22-Nov-17
My little sister (the only surviving member of my family, and she's likely terminal: cancer) and her two oldest kids came up this afternoon.

Her youngest daughter and her hubby are coming up Friday, so it should be a great time had by all.

Happy T-Day to ya'll!

Kyle

22-Nov-17
For the first time in 6 years, my wife will be able to join my family for Thanksgiving. Usually she is scheduled to work thanks to the new trend of shopping on Thanksgiving (I'll save you all from listening to my rant on that, grumble grumble). Since she does the scheduling for where she works she is partly to blame. ;) She never felt right scheduling others without making her work also.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to one and all here, no matter if we agree on politics! I wish everyone the best.

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Bowsite brothers.

Much indeed to be thankful for, and that includes the CF regulars, (and you irregulars). God bless.

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We're having the whole tribe over to our place for Thanksgiving and I'll be blessed to be surrounded by family, from 3 years old to 90, and numerous dogs! It doesn't get any better than that!

22-Nov-17

23-Nov-17
Same here. God bless. Mad dog

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Echo KPC's sentiments; couldn't be said better!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving all!! Much to be thankful for.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to the CF !!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving !!

23-Nov-17

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

23-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
A MAGA Thanksgiving...an awesome VP and wife.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

24-Nov-17
We had a great Thanksgiving.

All of the food turned out perfectly, but the best part was the conversation. We started talking about all the stupid and crazy things we did to each other as kids. That was a gas!

24-Nov-17

HA/KS's Link
And the FAA ruled that it is not illegal to drop live turkeys from an airplane.

"YELLVILLE, Ark. — Federal Aviation Administration investigators say a festival in northwestern Arkansas did not break any rules when it tossed six live turkeys from an airplane."

• Sitka Gear