TGbow 26-Nov-17
Rocky 26-Nov-17
bigeasygator 26-Nov-17
Rocky 27-Nov-17
TD 27-Nov-17
Woods Walker 29-Nov-17
brunse 30-Nov-17
25-Nov-17
trump: I rejected “Person of the Year.” Time: No, you didn’t. How does he say things that are so easily verifiable? And why does he still have fake Time Magazines on his properties with him on the front cover? Trump had this fake TIME Magazine cover hanging inside four of his golf resorts and literally framed and displayed in his office Answer: He is a narcissist that needs adoration like we need air. I'm sure plenty here will find a way to justify this and is many other fibs. And no doubt, it'll start with "but hillary" or "but obama" or "but libtards" or some variation of all three. But please try to justify this narcissist and his easily verified statements by focusing on him. if you can, of course. Your president, ladies and gentlemen.

25-Nov-17
what's time magazine?

25-Nov-17
Time Mag, like Newsweek, has become irrelevant these days. Their criteria is basically who is in the news the most. Of course that would be Trump or maybe Hil. Under that criteria....they also had Hitler and Stalin (twice) on their cover back in the day. Because it's Time Mag.....I don't see it as a big deal either way.

25-Nov-17
Trump gettin' under your skin, eh Ryan? Too bad. We endured your buddy Obama. Mad Dog

25-Nov-17
Never thought someone would get upset over who was put on a cover of a magazine. Wow!

25-Nov-17
"Never thought someone would get upset over who was put on a cover of a magazine. Wow!"

Never thought our POTUS would be tweeting about it, either.

Matt

25-Nov-17
“Never thought our POTUS would be tweeting about it, either.”

You will have that when an Ego is inflated.

25-Nov-17
This is pretty harmless joke to those with zero sense of humor. Compared with the knowing lies told by Obama to con the general public over and over such as "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" and dozens of others........ that is true evil, not a harmless tweet about an irrelevant magazine.

If you haven't figured it out by now..... a good bit of what Trump tweets is meant to yank the chains of those he wants to. Like ol Boone's Farm here..... likes to drive em crazy.... especially when it's such a short drive.....

25-Nov-17
Not surprising at all. The man’s narcissism knows no bounds.

25-Nov-17
The mans narcissism will be his downfall.

25-Nov-17
Why don't you ever answer me Atheist ....... Do you even hunt ??

25-Nov-17
The POTUS loves to twist the knife and the peasants can't stand it or do anything about it. They are forced to live within their own miserable lives but that is who they are. Sucks don't it? Revenge never felt so good. Twist...twist. Btw....the POTUS is playing golf again staying at his 22M spread in Fla. one of 12 vacation homes across the globe. Where do you live again? Fuqn green eyed losers. Twist, twist. Oh btw.....

The Rock

25-Nov-17
" Btw....the POTUS is playing golf again staying at his 22M spread in Fla. one of 12 vacation homes across the globe. Where do you live again? Fuqn green eyed losers. Twist, twist. Oh btw....."

I guess that spells out what's important to "The Rock".

The Matt

25-Nov-17

bigeasygator's Link
If you think this is about jealousy, I feel really sorry for you Rock. And of course he’s golfing. Certainly wouldn’t expect him to live up to his word.

https://youtu.be/dWv3td5sAOM

25-Nov-17
"I won't have time to play golf, I'll be so busy working" "Obama playing golf while the country falls apart, get back to work!" "The Obama's weekend ski trip to Aspen makes it 11 times that Obamas have gone on vacation in 3 years."

YOu've been conned by a half decent conman. And you can't even see it. And Rocky, he ran on 'saving the forgotten man" how does a billionaire do that when ".the POTUS is playing golf again staying at his 22M spread in Fla. one of 12 vacation homes across the globe." Some man of the people, huh?

25-Nov-17

25-Nov-17
Haha Time magazine celebrates mediocrity "time and time again"...tells you something about the publication.

Obama might have well as gone on vacation every week for what he accomplished for this Nation (doubled the debt, increased entitlement mentality, brought racism back).

We finally have a President whose policies are all about a robust and productive America. If he wants to golf over the Thanksgiving Holiday, that's just fine with me. It's like he has a laser pointer, and he's playing around with it, as you libtards chase it all over the place. Cracks me up !

25-Nov-17
Time was attempting to exploit our successful president and he did not play the game. Period..... God bless, Steve

25-Nov-17
Trump would love to be on the cover of Time. his ego would literally explode with joy. Why else would he have fakes made up with his face on the cover and placed in all of his golf clubs? Don't kid yourself elkhunter, he's played 3x as much golf as obama. he's still silent on 3 of our finest military members lost at sea and he's doing his best to pass a tax plan that will screw millions of middle class Americans. Playing around with libtards? he's playing around with all of us Americans. Some of us are on to his con. Some just aren't. Yet.

25-Nov-17
I think Trump could care less about Time Mag. Trump has already did what he wanted to do. To annihilate hillary, and be POTUS, and making you dems whine. You guys, that think you know what Trump wants, are doing nothing, but making fools of yourselves, and you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Trump is there if you need a little more help. 8^)))

25-Nov-17
There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be Donald Trump the POTUS laughing at your miserable dull lives that you have wasted, proving you all wrong....and I love it. ;-)

The Rock

25-Nov-17
Not sure how calling the POTUS out on his hipocrisy equates to having a dull, miserable life? Also not sure how expecting more from the leader of the free world in terms of behavior and accomplishments means I’m a liberal. I’ve never voted for a Democrat in my life and likely never will. As far as Trump somehow proving me wrong...he’s continued to prove me right time and time again...he’s a narcissistic liar.

He has to invent adoration (see inauguration attendance, Time magazine covers, rally attendance, etc). He can’t let the smallest slight go, whether it’s real or imagined. He really is the most sensitive, thin skinned person I’ve ever seen. But I guess that behavior is in vogue with his diehards. To me it’s just sad.

25-Nov-17
Trump didn't do that, photoshop anything...... he had someone else do it KNOWING it would tie sphincters into knots. And ROTFLHAO knowing. You guys really don't get it do you?

Again, I'm no Trump fan, but honestly it's pretty funny watching all the tightly wound go apoplectic over the smallest, most meaningless thing. He pounds his index finger directly in the chest of the Elitist Establishment. And laughs all the way home (1600 Pennsylvania Ave. if I recall) listening to the whinebags stutter and stammer..... but, but....

Some take it literally. (good grief.... really?) But the folks who elected him LOVE him taking down Elitists such as Time, NYT etc., making fun of them. They deserve it. They need much more of the same IMO. Just keep hiring and appointing the right people.

The "old guard" thought they were indispensable. Trump is proving them irrelevant.

25-Nov-17
I figure why worry about being on the cover of Time magazine when he can buy it?

Will the wall get built...I don't know.

Will Obamacare be repealed in full...I don't know.

Will the latest tax bill become law...I don't know.

Will we have to fight a nuclear North Korea...I don't know. Will Trump ever stop tweeting...I don't know.

I do know Hillary and Bernie aren't the President.

I do know Trump successfully got a good SCOTUS Justice in place.

I do know the stock market is up.

I do know the GDP is doing good.

I do know corporations are bringing their overseas jobs back to the US.

I do know ISIS in Syria and Iraq finally got their butts whipped.

I do know all of this is happening in Trump's 1st year as Prez.

All things considered, you hold you're nose on his bad stuff and take his successes where ya can. The previous 8 years did not yield too many successes and did alot of damage to the country. Trump is not perfect and does stuff I wish he wouldn't. That said, I give him credit for trying to get things done and finally move the country in a better direction.

25-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

26-Nov-17
Good quote Henry, even if it is made up and in no way attributable to Socrates. There are plenty of posters on this thread who should could learn from it.

I seriously struggle with the logic of “yes, our President does incredibly stupid things and shows a tremendous lack of judgement at times but because it bothers people I don’t agree with it’s great.”

26-Nov-17
BEG, ......as if you could compete with him on any level to be critical. You could not be found anywhere in the print with the best set of glass. That is not opinion that is fact based upon accomplishments. Review your own accomplishments under the looking glass and post them here that validates your critique of this man. You are a keyboard phony. Take it on the hop to an antifa site which btw is not long for this world.

The Rock

26-Nov-17
So, only men of comparable financial accomplishments can critique Trump? Do we need comparable divorces, bankruptcies, and lawsuits, too?

Matt

26-Nov-17
GG,

Men of accomplishments period. Better put, how high have you climbed in this life to look down upon another's who has ascended beyond your dreams? We are always practical when it concerns ourselves and idealists when it concerns others. Better put. The weak who are content to follow like sheep and wander free during the day but cuddle under the protection of the shepherd who keeps the wolfs at night at bay. Every person on earth has drawbacks in his character except the those who are the dumbest. God made them perfect in stupidity and the proof abounds and redeems itself by way of simply speaking.

The Rock

The Rock

26-Nov-17
"Men of accomplishments period. Better put, how high have you climbed in this life to look down upon another's who has ascended beyond your dreams?"

Who are you to tell me what my dreams are, or what the value of my accomplishments are?

Look, you've made it pathetically clear that only money and power impresses you. By your standards Hitler was also very "accomplished". Sorry if I don't share your standards.

The Matt

26-Nov-17
Rock

I’m plenty happy with the life I live and feel more than qualified to way in on our President on plenty of things. Since you asked, I graduated with honors with a degree in chemical engineering. I have an MBA from a school that is considered more prestigious than the one that the Donald got his from. I’ve worked for one of the largest companies in the world for the last 15 years and have done pretty well there. From what I’ve seen from the POTUS, I feel comfortable saying I’ve been exposed to plenty individuals in my professional career with far more intellect, integrity, character, and leadership skills than the President. I make more than enough money (especially at my age) and I get to hunt and golf and travel pretty much anytime and anywhere I want. I’ve had the opportunity for more from financial standpoint, but didn’t care to take the risk and decided when I was getting my MBA that I was much more in the work to live camp, not the live to work camp. Also, my wife is super hot too. So, yeah, I’m good but thanks for your concern. And none of this matters with regards to calling out the President on his obvious hypocrisy and his narcissistic tendencies.

I don’t have the history of bankruptcies, lawsuits against me, allegations of sexual abuse, nor the track record of lying — so the President does have me there. Also, I never really wanted to be a reality TV star, so he’s got me there, too. But if that’s the yardstick by which you measure folks success I’m assuming you hold the Kardashians in pretty high regard as well. I also didn’t have a millionaire father to piggyback off of — I had quite the opposite with a father who was in the military, working two jobs, and going to college when I was a kid in order to provide better opportunities for his family. Judging by how things turned out, I’d say he was plenty successful. I’ve been around plenty of people who were very successful financially and had some pretty impressive titles who had, IMO, pretty terrible characters. Character has never been a requirement for success.

All that said, and to reiterate, none of the above matters with respect to one’s ability to judge character or weigh in on the actions of our President. It doesn’t take a fellow billionaire or having the title of CEO next to your name to know when someone shows poor judgement or a lack of character.

26-Nov-17
BEG, you hit on something here. I have to say the majority of trump voters probably saw trumps opulence and equate it with "hey if he did that for himself, he could surely do that for us!" well, it doesn't work that way. trump has a 45 year past of sketchy dealings, lawsuits, avoidance of payments for work done, failed business deals and loans upon loans to prop up failed ventures to the point where he had to declare bankruptcy just to survive. Add to that a scam university, foreclosure of planes and helicopters due to his failed trump airlines venture and you have a pattern of failures. Its common knowledge among other billionaires that trump is nothing but a trashy conman that couldn't run with the big boys because he can't keep his mouth shut and his tacky show of wealth (see images of his penthouse to affirm) was seen as classless. But none of that mattered to those in appalachia who were promised wealth when jobs were brought back to the US (never mind that trumps businesses are still being operated in Asia). And the empty promise to fire up those coal mines are still empty. I feel sorry for the disillusioned. They felt forgotten by the past administration and its a fair assessment. But to put all of their eggs in trumps decrepit basket? Its a mistake that some are starting to realize. No one here of course.

26-Nov-17
I'm neither Democrat or Republican, but I did vote for Trump. First time I voted for a major party presidential candidate since 2004. I'm not sure if Trump is going to make me regret my vote yet, time will tell. But, for the life of me , I cant understand how anyone that holds the 2nd Amendment as a valuable amendment...or the Constitution as a whole dor that matter, vote for any candidate that supports gun restrictions, animal rights anti hunting crowds? I realize both major parties have chipped away at our freedoms for many years, but to hold dear Marxist, Socilaist, Sateist, politicians when you like to hunt or enjoy the freedoms of the Constitution? Maybe that's the problem, they want to unravel the Comstitution and completely make it up as we go...which has been the case to a large degree for years. If you want to pay higher taxes, lose your 2nd Amendment rights, increase government tegulations, lose the rights as a parent, keep supporting freeloaders, support corporate and social welfare with your money...by all means keep supporting the big government politicians, both Dems or Repubs who support BIG GOVERNMENT.

26-Nov-17
BEG, That you would little allow space for such a stellar education of which you are so proud and willing to shout from the mountain tops to impress, you may want to correct your insertion of the word "way" to permit "weigh" to find its place. I, as all here including yourself are not perfect. Why would you expect perfection from anyone else? Donald Trump I believe will forgive you. Nobody is, well, "was" perfect before your post to my knowledge. You have been enlightened. Matt, The faults that disgust you so and lay at the feet of Donald Trump are much the same faults and mistakes that some here on the CF have also engaged. Would your condemnation of those who may reveal those less than desirable positions be the same? Will you hold fast against them foreknowledge in place with your contentions in the same manner that you condemn Donald Trump? Talk about glass houses. Well? You painted the floor. What is your answer? Ryan, How would you come to know the "common" knowledge of billionaires? That answer will shed light upon and give credence to your convictions. How about some answers?

Has anyone here on the CF been exposed to these "crimes" that Donald Trump has committed? I know the answer for certain.

The Rock

26-Nov-17
You got me Rocky. While typing a hastily worded response on my phone I slipped in the wrong version of the word “weigh.” Can’t really blame that on my education that I’m proud of since that had nothing to do with the curriculum and was a simple mistake, but if you feel like you got me, well good for you.

While I feel I’ve accomplished plenty and have my share of self confidence, I’ve NEVER said I was perfect. I’m FAR from it - as is everyone else on this planet. I tend to live by a few life mottos that reinforce that fact and keep me grounded. One, I am the best at nothing - there is always somebody better than me at whatever it is I’m doing (professionally, intellectually, athletically, whatever). Two, everyone is better than me at something - in other words, I can learn something from everyone and seek to find out what that is in the people I interact with.

As it relates to the President, I haven’t expected anything close to perfection. Honesty, integrity, and character are all I look for. He’s failed miserably on these accounts multiple times. How many times have you heard the President say he’s “the best” at something? That’s a terrible character flaw in my book. Calling someone out for doing something and then doing the SAME exact thing shows a tremendous lack of integrity. He spends way too much time on inconsequential matters that only distract him, which speaks to both his character and intellect. Generally the people that have to say how much better they are than others usually aren’t in my experience. He continues to find ways to lower the bar. Apparently his supporters are comfortable with a very low bar. I’m not.

27-Nov-17
BEG, I have made mistakes much more egregious than "weigh" believe me and many more are soon to follow. This is not the place for English 101. I am as yourself human as is Donald Trump. We most certainly do differ. I believe I am the best at many things and until proven otherwise will continue to be so and then, maybe. The problem I have is with those who viciously discount every move that Donald Trump makes. Consequently I must also discount them for their own character issues of which we all possess a defect, if defect it may be, better "human condition". You want a lily white president, good to all things including the eye and ears of which you have been woefully deceived in the past. That past has presented us with the gift of the present. I am inclined to agree with ANY president, character issues be damned, who aspires to truly forward America and her people in that which I believe. Donald Trump has proven his worth by way of his actions in the interest of America. He has presented America to the world as the brash powerful country that it is and don't fuq with us attitude. The world has viewed America as a people without class, without tradition, without honor and without respect. Donald Trump was elected to tell them all Americans could care less what they think and before you speak to us you best be looking at your fuqn shoes. The bowing days for America are long over and some Americans just can't stomach that thought. I like it and the man whose balls are big enough to deliver it.

The Rock

27-Nov-17
Critique, complain, hold your breath, knock yourselves out.... he knew it would get the reaction it did, he knew his critics would take it seriously. Even I think it's kinda fun to watch em squirm...... over nothing.... He's LHAO....

I'm pretty OK with the finger in the chest of the self important Elitists. OK with the middle one as well. They don't know what to do, being told to sit down and shut up, you've held the stage for far too long, nobody cares what you think anymore. They are in panic mode on some fronts, realizing they have lost a good bit of status and position......we just aren't that into you..... and becoming more irrelevant by the day.....

29-Nov-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

30-Nov-17
One thing is recently becoming evident with the addition of some many progressive trolls to the cf. Donald Trump is in the drivers seat for re-election and the Democrats are scared.

Trump is much like the vast majority of politicians in that he has an inflated ego. He is also quite different as well... leading to his strong popularity as well as hatred.

• Sitka Gear