NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Turkeys! Not Turkets! Turkeys!

Stoopid fingers!

I got these from my ex yesterday. They live in Marin County north of San Francisco. She said they've had as many of sixteen of them in the yard at one time and she's about ready to start eliminating them because they rip up her flower beds.

I told her they make for really good eating. ;^)

25-Nov-17
Kyle,

Here's a common scene at my barn at horse feeding time. The DOW introduced them to this area just a few years before I moved here in 2000. They've done well.

Matt

25-Nov-17
Dibs on the left wing wing feathers?

25-Nov-17
We have lots of Thunder Chickens. I can see over 100 in my neighbor's field in the winter. Some come in my garden but it seems that they go the the branch on my neighbors property in the winter. They must come from all over the place. If we have snow the field next to the branch will have bare ground for hundreds of yards where they dig in the snow. I mean even heavy snow. When I was a kid we had no turkeys and no beavers but now we are over run with both. My grandfather was a trapper and taught me to trap. That is how he made a living in the Winter and he never saw a beaver. The last year I trapped I caught over 60 beavers.

25-Nov-17
I thought it was supposed to be, "Turkey's In The Straw"?

25-Nov-17

25-Nov-17
Kyle the black and white pic of the flying turkey is a good one. Very cool picture.

26-Nov-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Lol...I kind of like ‘Turkets’....Lol

26-Nov-17
I call the chicks "Turklets". ;-)

Matt

26-Nov-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
I call these good eatin'. Got them this morning. Let some small deer pass and a six point buck was within 10 yards of me. I like mature does.

• Sitka Gear