BIG BEAR 28-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 28-Nov-17
Bentstick81 28-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 28-Nov-17
Gray Ghost 29-Nov-17
sleepyhunter 29-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 29-Nov-17
26-Nov-17
A government willing to disregard the Constitution will likely care even less about the Dick act.

26-Nov-17
Insert favorite facepalm meme here.

26-Nov-17
It just repeals the Miltia Act of 1792 for the National Guard, nothing in the Dick Act of 1902 about gun control.

26-Nov-17
Gosh, I was oddly craving a little Spike spam. The grade school insult gig was getting boring.

Thank you,

Matt

26-Nov-17
Hilarious!!!

26-Nov-17
Dick Tater. With a name like that he would need a gun. That said, it's good to see that Maxine and Nancy have finally ...........connected.

26-Nov-17

26-Nov-17
If they would just acknowledge the Constitution for what it says there would be no debate, except for those who don't give a flip what the Constitution. Says.

26-Nov-17
Maxine,

Unfortunately, I clicked your link saw the title and was repulsed. It was a convienant description of you.

27-Nov-17
KPC. I don't see why you and GG are even on the CF. You guys are way too Intelligent, for the CF. Why would you guys waste your time on here?

27-Nov-17
KPC. You two attack, nit-pick everyone's replies, if you disagree with them. The only ones you agree with, is each other. So i guess JTV's post is more realistic than first thought.

27-Nov-17
“"Fake news" is fake news regardless of who is pedaling it...and it should be exposed. All credibility is lost (assuming that's even a concern for some) when we only point it out on one side of the political or ideological spectrum.”

Bingo.

27-Nov-17
""Do you, sleepy, JTV, et al., have anything of substance to add regarding the original thread topic, or are you only interested in ad hominem attacks?""

I can't speak for anyone but me, I enjoy making fun of you Maxine. When you correct anyone here, you become the thread topic. Too bad you're not smart enough to figure that out.

27-Nov-17
""Now THAT'S funny.""

Nice try Maxine. I know exactly what I'm doing.

27-Nov-17
So, your preference is to permit fake news to remain unchallenged, because it satisfies some perverse need to get back at KPC.

That is well beneath 12 year old boy behavior. Time to grow up.

27-Nov-17
" Why would you guys waste your time on here?"

To hang out with a bunch of old geezers, who I share more in common with than not, and argue politics.

I hope that helps,

Matt

27-Nov-17
""So, your preference is to permit fake news to remain unchallenged, because it satisfies some perverse need to get back at KPC.""

KPC deserves what he gets Karma. Whining to me about it won't do any you any good. Grow up yourself.

27-Nov-17
Wow. Envy goes a long way with you.

27-Nov-17
There seem to be three types of posters on this board. There are the ones that spam the threads with fake news and the most ridiculous links possible (this seems to be about 50% of the posters). There are the ones that seem to offer plenty of insults and name calling but nothing in the way of original intellectual input (this seems to be about 45% of the posters). And then there are about a half a dozen posters who are actually worth having a conversation with and whose input I actually put stock in -- Mike in CT, GG, KPC, I'll even put bk in here (even though he likes to throw insults around way too much), plus a few others. They keep conversations, more or less, in the intellectual realm and back-up their points with justifications that tend to be based in facts. They seem to understand that something can be learned by engaging folks who hold diverse views across the political spectrum.

27-Nov-17
"Interestingly enough, you and I probably disagree much more than we agree,..."

I disagree ;-)

Matt

27-Nov-17
""Wow. Envy goes a long way with you.""

LOL, that's funny there. I'm a normal working guy thats going to retire here in a few years and I dont envy anyone. I come here to visit, socialize, make fun of a few, respect most then go on to Stickbow or Leatherwall.

27-Nov-17
This is just another in a long line of crazy posts from Spike.

I takes about two-seconds of reading it before you start laughing.

NO bill Congress passes cannot be also be repealed by Congress.

Good grief.

27-Nov-17
"bk in here (even though he likes to throw insults around way too much), "

. . .. ..

. . .... .

WHAAAAAAT ? I do believe you have bad karma confused with someone else.

27-Nov-17
I'm starting to appreciate Spike's cynical genius. He can orchestrate a shit-show like no other. I'm mean, who else can create a thread in which the topic is debunked immediately, then it morphs into 100 posts that amount to a bunch of hens cackling at each other?

Matt

27-Nov-17
It was repealed by the Vagina Act in 1936.

27-Nov-17
A couple of you guys need to step back and take a deep breath.

KPC is a solid conservative and always has been. The fact that he doesn't cheerlead over every silly and frequently crazy thing which gets posted here simply means he prefers to think things through before he hits the keyboard. I defy anyone to show me something he's ever posted that would be considered politically liberal, let alone 'Berzerkley Debate Team liberal.'

GG is more to the center politically than most here are, but I've known him for over a decade and am comfortable in saying he's no liberal either.

27-Nov-17
LOL, Pete!

27-Nov-17
"I'm starting to appreciate Spike's cynical genius. He can orchestrate a shit-show like no other. I'm mean, who else can create a thread in which the topic is debunked immediately, then it morphs into 100 posts that amount to a bunch of hens cackling at each other?"

No wonder all of these people relate to our current POTUS so much.

27-Nov-17
""I'm starting to appreciate Spike's cynical genius.""

It sure livens things up. Gets boring here every now and then.

27-Nov-17
Yeah, but he left out a mindless meme, proving he's just a poser.

;-)

Matt

27-Nov-17
Hey, Jeff!

Where are those posts of KPC's I asked you about? You know, the ones which prove he's a Berkley lib?

27-Nov-17
"he'd be better off there looking for critical thinkers and for those to debate"

Ain't that the truth! There sure isn't much of that here on the CF! Some...but definitely not much!

27-Nov-17
My daughter had a law school professor named Richard Fister. No kidding....his name is Dick Fister.

27-Nov-17
Jeff,

"...never did I "claim" he was a lib."

Oh, PLEEZE! Your every post about him recently has implied just that.

At least be honest about it!

27-Nov-17
When I was much younger the town's doctor's last name was Dick. Really, and his wife's name was Aphelia.

27-Nov-17
At least her name wasn't Ima!

27-Nov-17
Jeff,

".....which one is GG, which one is KPC... they are both jackasses, where there is one, the other aint far "behind" ..... ;0) "

Surely you jest.

Now that you've been called out on it, you deny it and even claim your reference to him joining the Berkley debate team was in no way calling him a liberal.

Yeah, right! Pull the other one!

27-Nov-17
Born ignorant SOB.... Dick Act... Jerk..... dweeb.......... Jeff..... somewhere on another thread a guy said he doubted you are married because you are so cantankerous...... Come to think of it I don't think I've ever heard you mention your wife or kids.... I'd say that if you are married.... your wife is either a saint or mean as a snake........... and I know ..... you don't have to say it again....... screw me too.... I'm no better than KPC....

27-Nov-17
Oh yeah...... That's right.... I guess I don't fit into their club because I don't hate Muslims.... but I do admit to hating radical Islamic terrorists......

27-Nov-17
"" and this site is all for fun anyways ... some of you take this all way to seriously, and yourselves also ..""

Exactly. It's unfortunate we have a few here that try to ruin the fun.

27-Nov-17
"Exactly. It's unfortunate we have a few here that try to ruin the fun. "

True.

And JTV and Bentstick at the front in doing just that.

27-Nov-17
Glad that i could help. 8^)

27-Nov-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Hmmmm?

Wait Fo It.

28-Nov-17
And here all along I thought being called a dick, jackass, dweeb, vulture, ignorant, moron, idiot, etc...was derogatory. Now, I'm to suppose to believe it's all in good fun? Right.

What a small man....in a "fun" sort of way, of course.

Matt

28-Nov-17
KPC, this one is for you, since you have the most posts on any of Spike's threads;

excerpt, James 1, verse 19: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

:^)

28-Nov-17
I, too, like Proverbs chapter 26.

.. ..

.. ..

Take verse 21 for example: As charcoal to embers and as wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome person for kindling strife.

28-Nov-17
Another:

Proverbs 15:1-33 ESV / 27:

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly. The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good. A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit. A fool despises his father's instruction, but whoever heeds reproof is prudent. ..."

Matt

28-Nov-17
Poor Maxine and Nancy feeling sorry for themselves. You 2 clowns are hysterical. I can promise you Im never joking when I comment about either of you. What would be the fun in that?

28-Nov-17
Lol. Thought that would wake you up. Thread was slowing down a bit.

28-Nov-17
Im still a Union supporter. Never been liberal. Now tell me again how much money you got and how great your fantastic life is.

28-Nov-17
Go easy on him JTV, KPC has been on the pity potty all day. LOL.

28-Nov-17
What's a maroon?

28-Nov-17
"""More than you, and really fantastic. And I didn't have to join a lousy union.""

That's all you got Dr Grouch? LOL. I noticed you didn't mention the many friends you don't have. Very understandable. You couldn't buy a friend if you had to. That's what great about being in a Union lots of great people to associate with, great benefits, and we get to make fun of idiot mgmt people like yourself. I doubt if you're even smart enough to be a janitor.

Fresh out of cry towels Maxine, gave them to Dr Grouch. I guess he realized how pathetic he was and he can't handle it.

28-Nov-17
Boy isn't this fun.....if you still don't have pubic hairs, or haven't shaved yet.

Could someone point me to the grown up thread? Thanks.

Matt

28-Nov-17
Better watch it Sleepy. You will join the list that Nva has, about who on here keeps a few select chosen ones, from having any fun. If you are like JTV and myself, i can guarantee, that neither one of us could give two $hits less, of Nva's list. He better put himself on that list, because he never lets sybil have any fun. Oh, but that's different. I forgot. I wish the select few would start having some fun, their tears all over my keyboard. It'll be alright. 8^)))

28-Nov-17

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
I have nothing left for this thread...... cheers from my cabin in Michigan's U.P.,,,,,

28-Nov-17
I'm in Newberry.... does are off limits here..... off the grid alone with my wood stove.... heaven... my buddy is coming up on Friday..... I tried to trick my phone and enter that picture from my blind tonight sideways... I guess it didn't work... ha... I suck with computers and phones...

28-Nov-17
Bentstick,

I simply answer opinions pointed in my direction. Some people here handle it, and some don't. I've always respected what you and JTV have to say. If that puts me on the no fun list, we'll see how that works out.

28-Nov-17

Test. Picture test.... I get great service here.

28-Nov-17
I give up.

28-Nov-17
You haven't had too many of those Coors Lights, have ya BB? Back when i drank Budweiser, i couldn't do a lot of things. LOL I'm with ya Big Bear. I definitely $uck with computers. It's Ok, we can still see them.

28-Nov-17
I'm on #4...... one or 2 more then I'm going to bed..... Peace...

29-Nov-17
BB,

Enjoy the peace and quiet, my friend, you deserve it.

And bring home some damn venison. Lord knows we can't count on Mike and Kyle for any. ;-)

Matt

29-Nov-17
Lol, thanks BB, Solo.

29-Nov-17
Thanks for the help Solo !!

• Sitka Gear