Atheist 03-Dec-17
Atheist 03-Dec-17
Glunt@work 03-Dec-17
Gray Ghost 03-Dec-17
Woods Walker 03-Dec-17
Bentstick81 03-Dec-17
Bentstick81 03-Dec-17
02-Dec-17
If you noticed the Flynn thing was all the lame stream media talked about yesterday. Actually the crime that was committed was unmasking Flynn's name. That is under investigation and is a felony. He lied but that is small potatoes compared to the unmasking of his name. Probably the reason all this hit the fan was because it looked like the Senate was going to pass the tax bill, which they did. The newspapers and media didn't want to show Trump had a victory so they jumped all over the Flynn story.

02-Dec-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Right. Or maybe, just maybe, the Flynn thing is kind of a big deal and the Senate hadn’t passed anything yet. The headline on EVERY MSM website this morning is the tax bill passing overnight, not the Flynn story.

02-Dec-17
So far, the left getting their hopes up that their might be a crime with Trump and Russia is looking sillier than the right does when they get hopeful that the Clintons get nailed for actual crimes.

So far, neither looks like a good bet.

02-Dec-17
Flynn was fired for lying to the VP. Now he is being charged for lying to the FBI. Why would anyone believe anything he says?

Really a sad story seeing as how he served in the Army for 20+ years and was considered a stellar soldier.

02-Dec-17
I'm so tired of hearing about the Russia collusion thing. It's become a false hope for the Dems to the point of ridiculous. Trump is not going anywhere CF libs, learn to accept it.

02-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Nah......let them not. I like seeing exploding heads all over the place.

02-Dec-17
Mueller has the libs holding their breaths and that sound you hear is them dropping to the floor, face flushed in blue one by one gasping for air. Saying the name "Trump" aloud for no reason what so ever to these incredibly demented people drives Valium stock to the roof.

The Rock

02-Dec-17
Just wondering, did you all get your rose colored glasses on sale or did you have to pay full price for them?

02-Dec-17
LMAO! The Democrats have a monopoly on rose colored glasses! Just keep wearing 'em.........

02-Dec-17
Mueller can't use Flynn as a witness since since he had lied to the FBI, who would believe him. Actually what he did was perfectly legal. He was allowed, by law, to talk to anyone he wanted but fibbing about it is what got him in trouble.

02-Dec-17
I know this. The man sitting in that Supreme Court is the direct result of Donald Trump becoming POTUS. We would have been surrounded by the EPA and California if that lying, conniving, felon in waiting thief had won. Roses blooming plentiful enough for me.

The Rock

02-Dec-17
Dilly Dilly

02-Dec-17
At first it was there’s no contact, no anything with the Russians. Now we have uncovered literally dozens of conversations with the Trump team. We have multiple indictments. We have a guilty plea. So I guess my definition of “there there” is a little different. And we’re just getting started. I spent most of the day yesterday flipping between the various news outlets, including Fox News. There wasn’t a single legal expert that I heard that characterized this as anything but bad for Trump. The only silver lining was that Flynn’s guilty plea wasn’t directly related to Trump or to collusion. But that’s not what this is about anymore. The coverup is worse than the crime in many of these cases. And the question still remains unanswered as to why so many people have lied or mischaracterized their interactions with Russians.

02-Dec-17
JTV, try to rub those two brain cells together as you read this pal Colluding to change an election is indeed a crime. Colluding to obstruct Justice. Yep a crime. If your head hurts, it’s just a thing called thinking. It’ll pass like it always does.

02-Dec-17
The only collusion shown so far was by Clinton's team and that is obvious. Mueller probably won't touch it but it is being investigated. Now won't that be something when some of the democrats get indicted. There are obvious federal crimes committed by leaks from Mueller's team, now ain't that just great. He had to fire two of the top FBI investigators when they found their e mail trashing Trump and promoting Hillary. Bet you didn't see that on MSNBC or CNN.

02-Dec-17
atheist. FRAUD.

02-Dec-17
BREAKING: top FBI investigator for Mueller--PETER STRZOK--busted sending political text messages bashing Trump & praising Hillary during the 2016 campaign. STRZOK actually LED the Hillary email probe & recommended clearing her; then was tapped to SUPERVISE the Trump Russia probe!

02-Dec-17
But atheist keeps leaving the part out that there is NO EVIDENCE of colluding with Russia to change an election, and NO EVIDENCE of colluding with Russia to obstruct justice. Even if that type of colluding were a crime or not..... colluding didn't happen. Trump foreign policy people talked to Russian foreign policy people, as any President elect transition-team would. Its their job. If Flynn can't remember details and gets caught in entrapment based on FISA wire taps, that's on him. I just still wanna know if the fake dossier (aka democratic oppo research) was actually used to get that FISA warrant, meaning the Dems were colluding with the sitting administration and deep state to 'change an election'.

03-Dec-17
JTV, we know all all of that and thanks to social media the world should know. Why can't Devin Nunes get any help from the FBI or Justice Department? Mueller could be a hero if he turned the investigation to Lock her up on Clinton.

03-Dec-17
Russia Russia Russia/Nothing Nothing Nothing.........as usual

03-Dec-17
"What if..."

Per your article:

"If so, why plead guilty to lying? Defendants often accept plea bargains in which they admit to doing something they did not actually do, in order to avoid prosecution for something much worse that they may have done or which will be much more difficult to disprove.

Flynn may have been in trouble for a variety of things, including his possible role in an alleged plot to kidnap Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen.

The truth may only become clear over time — if ever."

I think that sums it up. He either lied, and the question becomes why he lied. Or, he's copping to lying to avoid worse charges. Either way, it's one less creature in the swamp.

Matt

03-Dec-17
The term for pleading to something you didn't do for a sentencing concession is an Alford plea. A common one is possession of cocaine, but plead down to the misdemeanor possession of a small amount of marijuana before pot was legal here.

If I'm the prosecutor, no way would I have him plead down to lying to the FBI if I wanted to use him, and if I'm defending the guy, I'd want something else on his record. Most likely reason he pled to lying to the FBI is because that's all they had.

03-Dec-17
Fair enough, then why did he lie to the FBI?

Hopefully Mueller will find out.

Matt

03-Dec-17
Bk, that’s not all they had. Another charge was not registering as a foreign agent. They didn’t charge him with that as a result of his plea and for cooperating. That’s all a matter on record.

03-Dec-17
Question BK, would you ever tweet something on behalf of a client as claim to be that client. Asking because trump tweeted about knowing the extent of Flynn’s lies. After getting backlash about the troubling possibilities within that tweet, he ten said his attorney Dowd made the tweet without trump knowing. Isn’t that an offense for whichan atty can get censored or disbarred?

03-Dec-17
Regardless of whether Trump did something wrong, the left appears to have blinders on when it comes to how to go after him. Trump has been winning consistently since the election and the left (and much of the establishment right) still hasn't paused and taken a moment to re-evaluate their approach.

03-Dec-17
I fully admit to my blinders. They are the same as yours.

Does anyone honestly think they know where this is going?

Matt

03-Dec-17

03-Dec-17
WW. That is a perfect picture of our trio mentality. FREEloader is yelling again. And lefty,,,, well who knows about that one. 8^)

03-Dec-17
The trio is crying, and whining their a$$es off. PRICELESS! 8^)

• Sitka Gear