Woods Walker 03-Dec-17
TD 03-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 04-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 04-Dec-17
Coyote 65 04-Dec-17
Jax'sMommy 05-Dec-17
Jax'sMommy 05-Dec-17
02-Dec-17
Flynn took a plea bargain and copped to lying to the FBI. Which means Mueller had more on him than just lying. The only reason Mueller would offer the plea bargain is for more information from Flynn.

Something tells me there's a few more chapters to this book.

Matt

02-Dec-17
Meeting with Russians or anyone else is not against the law. Everything he did was legal but lying about it is against the law.

02-Dec-17
Shuteye,

Do understand the concept of a plea-bargain? If not, Google it.

Flynn wouldn't have copped to lying unless it was the least of his crimes. And Mueller wouldn't have offered it unless Flynn has more to contribute to the investigation.

Matt

02-Dec-17
Perhaps some of you geniuses would like to tell us your experiences in dealing with the FBI and federal investigations. I'm sure it'll be quite telling.

02-Dec-17
During the Clinton email investigation, the FBI made immunity deals with a bunch of people involved. Like pleading to a lessor charge, immunity deals are generally used to get cooperation from people involved so that the bigger fish can fry. Nothing came of it even though everyone involved knows there were crimes committed. I wouldn't bet that Flynn pleading ends up amounting to much. At this level, the normal path prosecutions take doesn't seem to mean much.

02-Dec-17
Mueller DOES have something else on Flynn...apparently there was a plot to kidnap a Turkish dissident, and Flynn was named as part of that plot. Methinks that is what Mueller is using as a "bargaining chip" here. Same as the last guy...find some dirt completely unrelated to the Trump campaign, and use it as leverage to try to get names, info, whatever. Typical Mueller here.

02-Dec-17
I'm for uncovering whatever crimes Mueller can find. Regardless of what jersey the criminals wear. The swamp stinks on both sides of the isle.

Matt

02-Dec-17
Trump's not going anywhere LHDA. Go sell some pot to a minor, it's more your style than discussing politics.

02-Dec-17
"Perhaps some of you geniuses would like to tell us your experiences in dealing with the FBI and federal investigations."

Absolutely none, Kevin. I'm piecing this together with the same filtered info we all have.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Matt

02-Dec-17
But at least JTV isn't a dope peddler.

02-Dec-17
You guys have to quit watching law and order. Just because someone takes a plea deal doesn’t mean they have more on them. A more lenient sentence is probably #1 reason.

02-Dec-17
I've heard "plea bargain" this and that, but honestly..... what do they really have, he lied to the FBI. They have hard evidence of it. That's what he was charged with and plead guilty to. By pleading guilty and not fighting it he will likely have his sentence reduced. He wasn't robbing banks or selling secrets..... not even sending classified info on private servers and lying about it to the FBI..... what he was doing was perfectly legal and he broke no laws doing it. I'd say he was pretty much charged with what they could charge him with.

I'm waiting on the charges against whoever outed him. My understanding that was a crime too.

02-Dec-17
Trumps recent tweet is a bit troubling. “i had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!”

Question: Did trump just admit that he knew Flynn lied to the fbi? If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is your case for obstruction.

02-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. Are you ever going to be a man, and not run off? There you go again, asking a question, and when you get the DUMBA$$ award, again, you will be gone. What a MORON. 8^))

02-Dec-17
FREEloader, the puke. Can you give us a better clue what letter goes in between u & c? One thing is for sure, when you come on here, you make a complete idiot out of yourself. 8^)

02-Dec-17
No FREEloader. Trying to deflect my question. Typical Democrat move. Once again, idiot, can you give us a better clue on what letter will go between U & C? I think you got your little CHEER, mixed up. 8^)

02-Dec-17
Once again FREEloader, you are DEFLECTING my question. Can you give us a better clue of the letter that goes between U & C? Don't worry, you will have more Trump in YOUR life. You will be crying us a river, for quite a while. 8^)

02-Dec-17
Watch out JTV and bentstick, The Karate Kid might threaten to choke you out. You better be careful! Ha ha ha ha Mad Dog

02-Dec-17
Ya, all three blowhards are on here tonight. I wonder where they went, AGAIN??? 8^)

02-Dec-17
FREEloader. I can guarantee you, that I'm not doing either one. I'm enjoying you making yourself, look like the dork you are. By the way you are typing, looks like you are yelling. PRICELESS!!!

02-Dec-17
Bent: Fruitfly comes on here for arousal and when you "debate" him you are ........umm......."satisfying" him (or whatever it is).

02-Dec-17
Hahahahaha. Now he’s saying his lawyer wrote that last tweet. So let’s see, one day it’s “trumps tweets are all his own words and stand for themselves”. And today it’s his lawyer who, without trumps permission is impersonating the president and saying he knew about a felon on his cabinet and yet fails to tell anyone. You can’t make this stuff up if you tried.

So.....his Lawyer just incriminated him with known Obstruction of Justice?......and they are billing him what per hour?.....you just can't make this stuff up! Hahahahahha. The smell of desperation is growing.

02-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. More questions. 8^) You are right, You can't make this stuff up. Showing us those dim, Democrat colors. 8^)

02-Dec-17
I may be the only one, or one of few here, who does have a fair bit of experience as to how the FBI works. There are several unanswered questions here.

WRT Flynn, it's early for them to have reached a deal with him. To reach a deal, they would have interviewed him, and then had him spend a day with a polygrapher. The polygrapher would have had Flynn write the questions with him, to confirm parts of the story. So whatever he has to say is already pinned down.

But what I don't get is that there are no other indictments. If they have him pinned down as a witness against others, where are the indictments against them?

When I did criminal defense, we used to say that if the FBI wants to get you, they'll find a way to get you. So that Flynn was charged was not surprising. Mueller has had the case for what, nine months? So far, I don't see much. And with a good sized staff of 14 attorneys plus some others, such as accountants, I'd have expected more by now.

After all, these people aren't working on anything else.

That Flynn is cooperating doesn't tell me much. It doesn't tell me what he's cooperating about. And I know of no criminal offense for "collusion." Nor is there a crime of "talking to the Russians" particularly when there's a president elect.

Lying to the FBI is a crime, as it is to lie to any LEO. But that's a crime personal to the criminal. It means nothing about anyone else. And it's a stupid crime, as he can refuse to talk to them. In criminal defense, we advised clients to say nothing, or tell everything, no inbetweenst. And if they weren't sure what to do, shut the hell up until the lawyer is sitting next to you. You don't tell them half the truth. Smart people know when they're getting BS'ed.

I can't read anything much into these early moves. Anyone who thinks he can is believing his own BS. And there are some here who if they didn't believe their own BS, they would not have anything to believe in.

02-Dec-17
And that folks, is said about as well as can be said.

03-Dec-17
Another thing: when you're talking to the FBI, presume they have done their homework, and they already pretty much know the answers to the questions they are asking you. So if they are asking about whether you met with X, you can bet they talked to X or someone who knows of the meeting if there was one. That Flynn was caught lying about meetings with others suggests a major character flaw. Because any good counsel would have gone over all of this, and the client's story, before permitting an interview. Unless, of course, Flynn was arrogant enough to meet with them sans counsel.

03-Dec-17
I get the feeling Mueller is just picking the low hanging fruit right now.

The reality is, all we truly know about Mueller's investigation is what he's chosen to disclose. You can speculate, pontificate, and predict the outcome all you want, but you are just setting yourself up for ridicule, if you are wrong.

Matt

03-Dec-17
bad karma knows a lot more about the procedure than the rest of us so I believe what he is saying. Does make me nervous to find Mueller had to fire two of his top FBI investigators because they were bashing Trump in texts and supporting Hillary. I think the bunch of them are crooked as a dog's hind leg. However, a lot of information if coming to light about Mueller's team and that is a good thing. Devin Nunes is fighting the FBI and Justice department to get information. He is shifting the fight to democrats from the Russian dossier and sure isn't getting any help.

03-Dec-17
Is Mr Soros paying his trolls in weed? I feel like I’m reading a report written by mary jane.

03-Dec-17
Go ask the Lefthand Canyon, the drug pusher.

03-Dec-17
Some of you are assuming the plea deal is because they "Have something else on him"

Not necessarily, the vast majority of plea deals are so they won't have to go to court..

so all of this hub Bub could be the end of it. Flynn talked to the Russians about a UN vote regarding Israel....OK, so what? Hilary took in tens of millions to her charity in pay to play with the Russians ...and she gets a free ride? Ridiculous

03-Dec-17
Does it bother anyone that Trump is trying to argue his case on Twitter? And do you think that's appropriate for the POTUS who is involved in a active investigation? I know the court of public opinion is influential, but is it justice?

Matt

03-Dec-17
If you were the subject of a BS investigation and had nothing to worry about at all, you’d ignore it until the findings produce, well NOTHING. You wouldn’t tweet attacks on the people investigating you, you wouldn’t taunt and mock those that are investigating you and you certainly wouldn’t make assumptions or question the legality of those investigating you. Unless you’re trump. Or trying to deflect or compensate for something.

03-Dec-17
True or not, there have been enough information that gives great appearance to the corruption of the FBI and DOJ.

Tom Fitton: We’re Going to Find Out the FBI and DOJ Were Ruined Trying to Protect Hillary Clinton

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton dropped a truth bomb – the FBI and DOJ were ruined trying to protect Hillary Clinton. The root of this evil is Hillary and Obama.

Tom Fitton: We’re Going to Find Out the FBI and DOJ Were Ruined Trying to Protect Hillary Clinton

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton dropped a truth bomb – the FBI and DOJ were ruined trying to protect Hillary Clinton. The root of this evil is Hillary and Obama.

“I think we’re going to find out DOJ and FBI were ruined under the Obama admin and ruined to protect Mrs. Clinton.”

Victoria Toensing, the lawyer representing the FBI informant says there is “on-the-record quid pro quo” surrounding the Uranium One scandal with Bill Clinton receiving a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian backed bank and the Clinton Foundation receiving millions of dollars from people involved on the deal.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State at the same time the State Department and government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investments UNANIMOUSLY approved the partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear company Rosatom, ultimately giving Russia 20% of U.S. Uranium.

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.

The Clintons took the cash from Uranium One officials before the deal was approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The Clintons hid the donations which is a clear violation of the Memorandum of Understanding Hillary Clinton signed with the Obama administration wherein she promised and agreed to publicly disclose all donations during her tenure as Secreatary of State. (Via Breitbart)

From John Solomon’s report we find out that the investigation was supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who is now President Trump’s Deputy Attorney General, and then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who is now the deputy FBI director under Trump.

In order to protect Hillary Clinton, the FBI and DOJ were both involved in a cover-up. Even worse, Loretta Lynch and her goons threatened the FBI agent…

As previously reported, not only was the FBI informant working on the Russian bribery case threatened by the Obama administration, he was blocked by the DOJ under then-AG Loretta Lynch from testifying to Congress.

Toensing said her client “is not only afraid of the Russian people, but he is afraid of the US government because of the threats the Obama administration made against him.”

All of this lawlessness to protect Hillary Clinton!

Both the FBI and DOJ were ruined because they were willing to do anything to protect Hillary Clinton. Now the entire Deep State is in trouble as this FBI informant prepares to testify to Congress.

03-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

03-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
C'mon Drosophila, try and spell some big words for us, please?

03-Dec-17
The State Dept under Clinton not only ran interference for U1 on the US deal, information being suppressed about bribery, extortion and money laundering WRT Russian involvement in a uranium transport company..... they came to the defense in support other U1 deals in other countries when the company was under a good deal of pressure to secure permits and approvals, having lost near 40% stock value with investors.

04-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Another "what they are not telling us" story...

04-Dec-17
04-Dec-17

Coyote 65's Link
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/clinton-aides-went-unpunished-after-making-false-statements-to-anti-trump-fbi-supervisor/

So, two of Clintons aides lie to the FBI and nothing happens but Flynn gets a plea agreement. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Terry

05-Dec-17
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/53/0c/d3/530cd3c06b3d4104b649eae31d94b0fd--work-outs-peace.jpg

It's time to water The Liberty Tree.

05-Dec-17
http://federalistpress.com/the-the-tree-of-liberty-is-dying-is-civil-war-coming.php

• Sitka Gear