BIG BEAR 05-Dec-17
Shuteye 05-Dec-17
Woods Walker 05-Dec-17
DL 05-Dec-17
Coyote 65 06-Dec-17
Shuteye 06-Dec-17
05-Dec-17

DL's Link
Talk about pucker factor. I’d sure want him as a bush pilot in case something happens.

05-Dec-17
Fake news

05-Dec-17

Shuteye's Link
This is real, the flying farmer. I played music for him several times at his shows. He was an excellent pilot and they pretended he was just a farmer that never flew before. This video doesn't show half the stuff he could do. I have seen him fly just feet off the ground, sideways. He is retired now but was a great guy to be around. My wife and kids loved the shows. I told some people I would like to go up and a girl asked my wife and I if we were ready. My wife said no thanks but the girl took me up and we went from Chestertown to the bay bridge and back. My oldest son decided he would learn to fly and he did and has his own plane now.

05-Dec-17
How about this pilot? Just make sure you aren't in your treestand when they decide to do this!!

05-Dec-17
I wouldn’t want to be in a tree stand.

06-Dec-17
One of the pilots I flew with in the AZ Army National Guard had a job of washing insulators on transmission lines from a helicopter. The insulators collect dust and if there is a misty type rain before the insulators get washed off they will arc over and shut down the transmission line.

He said they regularly had to replace the seat cushion in the bird because the pucker factor was so high.

Terry

06-Dec-17
Woods Walker, that is how they trim the power lines right across the road from me. They also check the lines with a chopper and a guy sits on the out side and checks stuff. He is wearing a safety harness.

• Sitka Gear