South Farm 06-Dec-17
Woods Walker 06-Dec-17
slade 06-Dec-17
Woods Walker 06-Dec-17
HDE 06-Dec-17
HA/KS 06-Dec-17
Jim Moore 06-Dec-17
06-Dec-17
I agree spike, but until people see that the integrity of the FBI and a good chunk of ALL the Federal government has been destroyed it will do no good. The deep state is now THE state. This mockery of justice shows it plain as day. It goes from illegal aliens ignoring the laws they wish and being REWARDED for it, no less punished, to Hillary giving us the finger by destroying subpoenaed evidence with not even a glance by the FBI who chose to NOT do anything about it!!!

06-Dec-17
Your forgot to mention that the Obama puppet only fits the LEFT hand..

06-Dec-17
That's the only hand it's made in.

06-Dec-17

Isn't this the nickname Barrack uses for Mouchelle?

06-Dec-17
Uh...I think that may be the other way around.....Mooch got JUNK!

06-Dec-17
I don't know about a meat puppet, but I do know he is a meat head.

06-Dec-17
"The bureaucracy is overwhelmingly Democrat"

Easy solution

You work for the government or live in D. C, you cannot belong to a union, vote, donate to any political cause, or run for office.

06-Dec-17
"You work for the government or live in D. C, you cannot belong to a union, vote, donate to any political cause, or run for office."

From your lips to gods ears, Henry. Unfortunately, government unions are really pretty powerful and largely left-leaning. Reagan took the wind out of their sails a bit with the firing of air traffic controllers. I do beleive that Gov't unions cannot strike anymore, but they can still bollocks up the works by standing behind lefty politicians with donations and what-not.

• Sitka Gear