Owl 16-Dec-17
NvaGvUp 16-Dec-17
NvaGvUp 16-Dec-17
Owl 16-Dec-17
Owl 16-Dec-17
Owl 06-Jan-18
Owl 06-Jan-18
16-Dec-17
After a sloppy try-to-give-the-game-away effort last week against Weber where they miraculously managed a last second victory, the JMU Dukes are putting it to South Dakota State U, right now. Six turnovers, 6 touchdowns and a field goal nearing the end of the 3rd quarter. 45-10 and the Dukes still have not matched the whooping North Dakota State U put on Sam Houston State, 55-13, yesterday. The Championship game is going to be 2 runaway freight trains smashing into each other. January 6th.

16-Dec-17
Pick 6. Seven turnovers and TDs. 51-10 with a blocked PAT.

16-Dec-17
8. Stop throwing the ball, SDSU.

16-Dec-17
Being born in Fargo, then growing up in Sioux Falls, I've been hoping for an all 'Dakota' finals.

Well that ain't going to happen now, so GO BISON!

16-Dec-17
EIGHT Turnovers by SDSU.

FIVE in the first quarter alone.

You can't win doing that.

16-Dec-17
Madison is my alma mater. :) NDSU is balling. I did not get to see them against SamHou but I watched the thumping they put on Wofford. The Bison are looking like the force of nature their namesake is.

Nobody can whine about getting left out of the FCS series. The 2 best are playing each other in the big dance.

16-Dec-17

06-Jan-18
Close game. 17-13 NDSU in the 3rd. Madison needs a more consistent passing game and to capitalize on opportunities. Throwing 2 INTs in the red zone won't be the Bison.

06-Jan-18
Congrats Bison.

• Sitka Gear