sleepyhunter 02-Jan-18
slade 07-Jan-18
TGbow 07-Jan-18
slade 08-Jan-18
slade 08-Jan-18
foxbo 09-Jan-18
slade 09-Jan-18
30-Dec-17
Other than his theatrical do nothing carnival barking at hearings, Trey let's us know how he truly feels.

Trey Gowdy: ‘I Can’t Think of Anybody That Could Do the Job’ of House Speaker as Well as Paul Ryan

30-Dec-17

slade's Link

30-Dec-17
I like Trey Gowdy but I'm not sure I'm down with his Paul Ryan view, even if Ryan is an active hunter. I can see why Gowdy says that if no one else wants the Speaker job. However with things looking more positive these days, volunteers to be Speaker might be more forthcoming. To me....I would like to see a more vocal person as Speaker...like Gowdy. In fact I think his name was bounced around prior to Ryan taking the job. I would absolutely not want another Boehnor in there.

30-Dec-17
He may be. The job is like herding cats or nursury school teacher. Trying to keep all those nit wits on the same page is not easy.

Not running interference for the guy but he is better than boner or RINO Mitch on the Senate side

02-Jan-18
He talks a tough talk, but I don't see anything happening.

02-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link
^^^^ What has come from all of Gowdy's talk?

CTH has some interesting thoughts...

02-Jan-18
""I am sure you will be the first to know who shows up under the bus, kpc.""

It would be a shame to ruin a perfectly good bus by bringing it in contact with toxic waste.

07-Jan-18
Gowdy has confidence in the Mueller investigation to reach the right decision!, admits his senate hearings are nothing more than carnival barking dog and pony shows, and says Sessions was a poor pick.

07-Jan-18
Paul Ryan is ok if you like Neo-Cons.

08-Jan-18
Do tell us pontificator...

08-Jan-18
Pigbreath, I was not referring to you. You are known as a back slapping self grandstanding big mouth, but not a pontificator ...

09-Jan-18
That was a good article Mouse. Thanks.

09-Jan-18
I am shaking in my boots tough guy,,,, what a flipping capon.

• Sitka Gear