Shuteye 22-Jan-18
TSI 22-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 05-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 12-Feb-18
05-Jan-18

DL's Link
Is it really happening?!

05-Jan-18
Probably so, she burned the evidence over the weekend.

05-Jan-18
Thumper, now that's funny.

05-Jan-18
Sessions is starting to feel the pressure

05-Jan-18
Headline you will never see: "Anthony Weiner's weiner gives Hillary the shaft!"

It seems that when the police confiscated Anthony Weiner's laptop, guess what was on it besides his pics and correspondence........

Insiders are saying it contained the 33,000 deleted emails of Hillary Clinton. They are guessing that Huma felt that she may have needed a life insurance policy.....

They are saying that there are many more revelations to come in the next few weeks.

Here's hopein.

05-Jan-18
Don't get your hopes up, the fix is in. NO WAY will anything ever come of this of the FBI is doing the investigation. They're now part of the problem, not the solution.

08-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link
OhOh...

08-Jan-18
Let's hold our breath then.....you go first!

I'll let you know when you start to turn purple.

10-Jan-18
This is just too funny and ironical...the Clinton's have long been known as scofflaws when it comes to the law. And time and time again, they have gotten away with so much.

Now...Hillary's house fire this week reveals that they maintain that "above the law" in all walks of life. Finally...perhaps the local government will be able to accomplish what no government has ever accomplished...justice!

Hillary Clinton’s house fire from shorted bathroom fan, exposes work without permits

American Mirror: A fire that broke out at the Chappaqua, New York home of failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton turned out to be a short in the bathroom fan of a building used by the Secret Service.

[…] Maskiell said the Clintons needed a demolition permit for the pool, a permit for the home renovations, and paperwork to ensure the back fill for the pool is not contaminated. He said the Clintons’ main home next door was also found to be lacking proper permits for electrical work in a library/gym, the home’s sprinkler system, as well as special variances for a guard house and extra-tall fence on site. more here

10-Jan-18
But she didn't INTEND to have work done without permits, so according to accommodating Comey, "NO FOUL"!

13-Jan-18
Friday brings cracks in the damned dam...

Just In: Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

An 11-count indictment was handed out on Friday connected to the alleged Russian bribery scheme involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, and Uranium One.

The charges are against Mark Lambert, who is the “former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad.” Lambert 54, of Maryland, was charged with “one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering,” the DOJ said in a statement.

The charges are connected to the alleged bribery scheme that involves “Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.” (Continued at link)

Well...suspicious suicides or will someone make a deal with the prosecution? Net is tightening.

Note also, it was reported that the Weiners have decided to cancel their divorce proceedings...for legal protections WRT Huma's having classified emails from the Clinton SOS era saved on her husband's personal laptop?

13-Jan-18
Mouse,

You just MADE MY DAY!

13-Jan-18
Can someone help me understand what this has to specifically do with Clinton? Best as I can tell is that someone working for a transportation firm accepted bribes from a subsidiary of Rosatom? Don’t see what this has to do with the approval of the Uranium One sale or implicates Clinton in anyway and none of the half a dozen articles I read on it shed any light on that. Can someone elaborate?

13-Jan-18
BEG,

You conveniently seem to be ignoring the YUGE 'donation' to the Clinton Foundation.

13-Jan-18
BEG, if you were from another planet you could watch Sean Hannity and have it explained to you very well, every week night.

13-Jan-18
I’m pretty familiar with the alleged payments, Kyle. I’ve asked all along what makes financial sense in paying a bribe of $145 mln for American Uranium worth about $20 mln. Still waiting for that answer.

After reading that article, I still don’t see how any of this directly implicates anything related to the alleged bribe of $145 mln or has anything to do with the Clinton foundation. Weren’t the guys paying $145 mln in bribes on the other side of the transaction from the Russians?

Again, none of what is alleged makes any sense from a strategic or financial perspective which is why I predict nothing is ever going to come of this in the way many of you expect it to.

13-Jan-18
Sarah says next week the doo doo hits the fan. She says waves of stuff will be coming in the next few weeks. So far she has been correct.

13-Jan-18
BEG,

"I’m pretty familiar with the alleged payments, Kyle. I’ve asked all along what makes financial sense in paying a bribe of $145 mln for American Uranium worth about $20 mln. Still waiting for that answer."

Obviously you've not consider that perhaps the Russians figured it was a sure thing The Witch From Hell would be the next President and the influence and the leverage that would give them.

13-Jan-18
$131 million of the payments were made by a Canadian who sold his entire stake in Uranium One three years before the deal with the Russians. How was that going to give Russians leverage with Hillary?

15-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link

15-Jan-18
That can't be true Mouse my Critical Pontificating Groupie contends Rosenstein is an upstanding FBI employee.

16-Jan-18
22-Jan-18

22-Jan-18
The FBI wants the memo. Now ain't that cute. The Republicans can let them see it the same time we see it. Or, they could trade the memo for the missing text messages.

22-Jan-18
Wonder if the fbi used the same server washing that Hillary used to wipe out the FBI agents texts from 6 days before the inauguration till the day Meuler was appointed!Fbi says technical issue caused them to be lost.im hedging on they don’t want them seen.

05-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Putting on my tin foil helmet in defense...but another death or two?

12-Feb-18
HomeUncategorizedHooker about Weiner – “Apparently, he wasn’t bright enough to realize that emails and phone records leave trails too. What an Idiot” Hooker about Weiner – “Apparently, he wasn’t bright enough to realize that emails and phone records leave trails too. What an Idiot”

Standing O for the man who contributed to some of the destruction of the Hillary campaign!

A sex worker says Weiner kept 2 laptops sitting around that she had complete access to. The laptops in question, ostensibly, were the ones that classified information stored on them.

Gateway Pundit-

“He paid me in cash like a 17-year-old drug dealer because he ‘didn’t want to leave a trail.’ Apparently, he wasn’t bright enough to realize that emails and phone records leave trails too. What an idiot,” the woman recollected.

“For someone who claims to be tolerant, he sure talked a lot of sh-t about Huma and Muslims… and how she wouldn’t let him have liquor in the house,” the woman recalled.

Additionally, there was some shame about admitting that she had a physical affair with someone who “f***s like a mechanical robot (poorly) and has the worst O face in history,” she said.

• Sitka Gear