TrapperKayak 09-Jan-18
HA/KS 13-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 13-Jan-18
HA/KS 13-Jan-18
bill v 14-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 14-Jan-18
08-Jan-18
Well, this has never happened before.

#6 seed Atlanta is the betting favorite over #1 seed Philadelphia.

No real surprise here, what with Carson Wentz being out for the season and Nick Foles, his replacement, stinking up the joint since he took over

08-Jan-18
Philly wins in Philly

08-Jan-18
Wentz is out. Mn has a good chance of winning a Super Bowl in there own stadium.

Oh and Atlanta gets by Philly in Philly.

09-Jan-18
Wouldn't be underdogs if Wentz was playing...

09-Jan-18
3 pt underdog at home, in PHILA???? wow. Foles better have his game face on or he will be booed out of town,

09-Jan-18
The #1 seed (AFC) will win #6... :)

09-Jan-18
PigDoc, its all a concoction created by the media to try to disrupt the dynasty. Its not true and they try something like that every year, but it never works. They try to create distractions and upset the apple cart. Not happening. Belichick and Brady are too resilient for that bs. They want to win, period. And I believe they will at least get by Pittsburg and get in. Maybe not win SB LII, very difficult to go back to back, but who knows, they did it before. Go Pats! I'm betting they will take it all, then maybe go seperate ways after, if at all. Got a feeling Matt will take a head coach offer. Matt's father was my varsity track coach at VVS.

13-Jan-18
I hope you bet on the dog!

13-Jan-18
Jones got absolutely mugged on the last play of the Falcon's last drive.

He clearly was held and a defensive holding call should have been made, giving Atlanta a 1st and goal from the one yard line!

13-Jan-18
Or they could have called the obvious offensive holding in the line.

14-Jan-18
It sure was fun being there. Man was it loud! the whole game.

Didn't Jones slip on that play?

bill v

14-Jan-18
If Atlanta had pulled out the win that would have paved the road for the Vikings to have home field advantage all the way through the Super Bowl.....

• Sitka Gear