slade 11-Jan-18
Woods Walker 11-Jan-18
Woods Walker 11-Jan-18
South Farm 12-Jan-18
Woods Walker 12-Jan-18
South Farm 12-Jan-18
09-Jan-18

slade's Link
Bush Sr fell for the reach across the isle suckers bet, will Trump via the GOP boot lickers do the same?

Ann Coulter: ‘Nothing Michael Wolff Could Say About Trump Has Hurt Him as Much as DACA LoveFest’

09-Jan-18
I am betting that he is just playing the Dems, again. I am still not getting tired of winning.

Terry

10-Jan-18
if he gets the wall, the dreamers are staying anyway so a deal is a win for him.

10-Jan-18
Trump says no deal without the wall.

10-Jan-18
"I am betting that he is just playing the Dems, again. I am still not getting tired of winning. Terry"

And I am betting that you are correct Terry.

10-Jan-18
.....and like a Stradivarius!

10-Jan-18
If the DACA people get to stay then all we will have done is GUARANTEE that people will continue to crap on our laws because they have been REWARDED for doing it.

Get ready to deal with the exact same bullsh&t 20 years from now.

Seriously, does anyone with a rational mind really think that people will stop doing what the parents of the DACA's did when they ignored the law and violated our laws after us NOT punishing them but rewarding them for it.....AGAIN?

We either ENFORCE the immigration laws that we have, or just open the friggen' border and say to hell with it. It's that black and white.

10-Jan-18
WW. I disagree. What you are saying is why the Republican Right has not been able to accomplish anything relating to this subject. They want what a very high percentage of Americans do not want nor have the absence of humanity to do. Send back people that are not kids, but are people raised for a large part to young adulthood as members of our society that are as alien to Mexico as my children are. As a large part they identify as Americans but are also under the gun because they are sons and daughters of illegal aliens. They have no home and many no family in Mexico. Is that your fault or my fault? No. its not , but , it is a fact that should be humanely and honorably dealt with by real citizens. Answer: Build the blinking wall and enforce the borders and allow these young people to remain as long as they obey the rules of our society and swear to be faithful members of our society. Ones that enter into the service of our country either by military, police , first responders, doctors, nurses , provide a way to citizenship for service rendered. Those with a good education and a good profession allow to eventually become citizens on a point system and time. All others green card with no voting rights. Enforce the border and enforce the law and we got no problem.

God bless, Steve

10-Jan-18
Not much to argue with there, Sixby. Reasonable solution to a very complicated situation.

10-Jan-18
Athiest, So you agree to build the wall and enforce the laws??? I am very surprised.

God bless, Steve

10-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. You mean, not much to stir the $hit with.

10-Jan-18
I agree with Sixby as well. The reality of it is, we created this problem by not enforcing our borders in the 1st place and everybody was okay with lower cost workers for decades. I think it's a pretty unreasonable solution to just send these people "home" when the US has been their home the majority of their life and from a practical standpoint, can't really do it anyway.

10-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Will history repeat itself? If we DON'T enforce the law........HELL YES!!! It's repeating itself NOW!

Mark my words....we'll be dealing with the same crap down the road. Someone, sometime has got to put their foot down and say "NO". Yes, it will not be pretty, but if these kids want to blame anyone then blame their PARENTS.

Amnesty begets more amnesty. THAT is reality, and has been our reality for the past 32 years after the Amnesty of 1986. Yes, we need a wall, but we ALSO need the teeth to enforce what will happen to you if you manage to get past the wall.

Rewarding the DACAs is no less than just opening the borders entirely. It tells them that if you sneak in here in ANY way, then if you can stay here for "X" amount of time then you get off scot free. You'd have to be an idiot to NOT try and come here knowing that if you can get away with it for a while then you're golden, and NOT have to go through the cost and hassle that LEGAL immigrants do. That must make them feel like real suckers for playing by the rules while these other people get to ignore everything and still get the same result.

10-Jan-18
Here's a compromise. If you're a minor DACA, and your parents are not here legally then you ALL go back. If you hate Mexico then take it out on your parents for breaking the law and messing YOUR life up. If you're an adult, then you can stay but you must pay a $100,000 fine. If you like it here that much you'll gladly pay it. If not and you leave, then don't let the door hit you in the a&& on the way out.

10-Jan-18

slade's Link
Coulter: It Turns Out Bannon Was Trump’s Brain

10-Jan-18

10-Jan-18

10-Jan-18
Sixby: Do you really think that if we reward them for their being here illegally that it won't happen again? That it won't encourage others to do the same as history on this has proven to be the case for over the past 32 years? That this amnesty will end it...THIS time?

How many times must we repeat the same mistake over and over again before we finally learn?

10-Jan-18
Woods, I don't disagree with you on principle, however I think you live in a fantasy world if you think it can or will happen. We've been addicted to low cost labor 250+ years. It started with indentured servants, then that turned into slavery, then that turned into share croppers (which turned out to be cheaper than slavery anyway) and when that went away it turned into migrant workforces, which still exist today, both legal and illegal. Take another bong rip if you think business and consumers alike are going to let that go away. Take a look at Slade's links, Donald, doesn't think we can do it either and is very willing to compromise on this issue. It's a mess that's for sure and it's decades in the making and sort of woven into our fabric so to speak.

11-Jan-18
WW:Sixby: Do you really think that if we reward them for their being here illegally that it won't happen again? That it won't encourage others to do the same as history on this has proven to be the case for over the past 32 years? That this amnesty will end it...THIS time? WW,I gave my answer. I really believe it is the right way to go on this. I would give them a way to earn, earn , citizenship. Not an easy way but not punative as you suggest with your 100,000. As to it happening again. Build the wall as part of the deal, enforce the law as part of the deal, stop chain migration as part of the deal. What is your problem with that? I believe that your problem is that the mule kicked you once and you do not want that to happen again. Promises to build a wall , not kept by Reagan. I understand that. But Trump will build the wall. I do believe that. As far as that is concerned , Trump is the wall , but, Trump will not be the president forever. We need the wall.

God bless, Steve

11-Jan-18
The wall is needed of course, but walls have been breached since the beginning of time. And my problem with this is that NOT ONE TIME since this illegal immigration invasion began has the government ever kept it promises or actually adhered to the very laws that THEY made. I had been in business for about a decade when the Amnesty bill of 1986 was passed and I lived the results of that firsthand. It was literally and overnight change of the LACK of law enforcement, like Lucy pulling the ball away from Charlie Brown so he falls on his ass. It was right after this that the FAMILIES of the illegals started showing up instead of just the men because they knew they would no longer be deported. Fast forward 32 years and we are in the cesspool of crap that we're in now, and are being fed the same line of BS that was fed us 3 decades ago. STOP LYING TO US!!!! This current capitulation will solve NOTHING except to kick the can down the road and make it even a bigger problem the next time it's "dealt" with. What we are facing right now with the DACA kids is a direct result of what I described. If the LAW had been enforced in 1986, then these kids wouldn't have been brought here illegally in the first place.

Once again, this is a black and white issue. We either have laws that apply to ALL, or we may as well get rid of them. To have this halfway crap and "you must obey but they don't" BS is just that......BS. You give this current bunch of illegals a pass and then you'll be doing it again in short order. Once these illegals get their get out of jail free card handed to them the next load of crap we'll be asked to swallow is that their poor, old, parents (siblings, grandparents, cousins, etc.) are stuck in Mexico and can't take care of themselves so THEY should get the free pass too. More bullsh*t, stacked higher and deeper. Just open the damn border already. That's what they want, and that's what a lot of you are actually asking if you'd be honest with yourselves, because what your asking is exactly what that is.

11-Jan-18

slade's Link
Laura Ingraham: ‘Extremely Concerned’ When Trump Getting ‘Lavish Praise’ from Jeb Bush for DACA Amnesty

11-Jan-18

11-Jan-18

You mean 'ol "Act Of Love"? 'scuse me while I throw up in my mouth........

12-Jan-18
And once Trump finishes the southern border wall he should start in on one along the Canadian border because I am sick to death of trying to find a parking spot at Costco and every other license plate is Ontario, Ontario, Ontario. These people are a scourge to society I tell you! And they talk funny..

12-Jan-18
What are you talking a-boot? ;-)

12-Jan-18
Woods, I can't prOcess what you're saying. Heavy on the O!

In all seriousness I love Ontario and the people that live there...at least the ones in NW Ontario. If we truly did build a wall between us I'd be the first to complain. I just like picking on them Canucks is all...I mean admit it...anybody that would choose gravy or vinegar over ketchup for their fries is a bit weird:)

• Sitka Gear