slade 10-Jan-18
Coyote 65 11-Jan-18
Atheist 11-Jan-18
Bentstick81 11-Jan-18
Mint 11-Jan-18
Woods Walker 11-Jan-18
Sixby 11-Jan-18
10-Jan-18
How many times can the voters in AZ be fooled to vote for this piece of scat. He may of severed proudly when he was young, but he has done nothing but hurt the conservative cause for the most part and now this.

The stupid fool couldn't run fast enough to help the Dem's he needed more Maverick accolades.

Fusion GPS Admits They Used John McCain to Pass Anti-Trump Dossier to Obama-Era Intel Agencies

11-Jan-18
He should have resigned as soon as he found out that he is a dead man walking. And taken that Flake with him.

As my wife said when I asked if she was going to vote for him, "He is senile, let someone else have a chance"

Terry

11-Jan-18
I think I figured it all out... Hillary and Obama, from their secret underwater volcano lair, ordered the deep state to fabricate evidence against Trump, while themselves colluding with Russia to throw the election in Trump's favor.

11-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. "I think O figured it all out". You forgot to mention, all of your fake registrations, and how you are the Community Forum's #1 LIAR. 8^)

11-Jan-18
As Kimberley Strassel points out in the WSJ how did Fusion know exact details of the FBI investigation and did they tell the Hilary campaign. If they did several felonies apply. As more info comes out the FBI looks worse by the day.

11-Jan-18
Paul The Atheist From Connecticut: WHEN are you going to honor your word and leave the CF like you promised to do when Trump was elected?

11-Jan-18
If people listened this came out long ago, months ago. It was all over Fox news that McCain hand carried the dossier to the FBI because he thought it was something they should know about. This gave the dossier enough credence that they used it to order the FISA and investigate the entire Trump cantidacy. It all started with Hillery and the Dems taking up an investigation started by certain RINO cantidates. I believe Bush, dropped, then picked up by the Dems and paid for by the Dems and eventually continued by the FBI. What we do not know is whether or not the FBI paid for it to continue. There were meetings between the FBI and Steel but so far Congress has not been able to get answers from either party and there has been continual resistance from the Justice Dept., and the FBI.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear