HDE 11-Jan-18
TD 12-Jan-18
Atheist 12-Jan-18
Bentstick81 12-Jan-18
Mike the Carpenter 12-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 12-Jan-18
11-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Everyday, more and more comes to light how the Obama administration's politicization of government agencies and Hillary Clinton worked hand in hand to thwart Trump.

Link it to a continually updated list of information that has been revealed about the biggest corruption in our history and the attack on our Constitution.

"...this appears to be the biggest political scandal in the history of the country. Never before has an outgoing administration attempted to fix a presidential election. It's like something out of a third world country. But then, Obama always admired dictators like Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez."

11-Jan-18
I hope I'm wrong, but I believe those sum bitches will get a free pass.

11-Jan-18
2x Fox

11-Jan-18
Of course they will. To legitimately change and convict them we'd have to be a country that has the rule of law......and we no longer do.

Welcome to the future.

11-Jan-18
IF anything WAS going to happen ...... they'd already been arrested & charged and in Orange Suits! ......... HANG'EM ..... time is a wasting .........

11-Jan-18
The problem and hurdle to be jumped is that members of Congress on both sides of the aisle are involved. There-in lays the difficulty of indictments. "If I go your going with me".

The Rock

11-Jan-18
DC could use a nuclear enema anyway. Get rid of ALL those sumbatches!

11-Jan-18
It will eventually catch up to them more than it already has.

12-Jan-18
It's like watching a bucket slowly empty with a crack in the bottom..... then it rains and tops it off again. Comes a time when you want to be done with it....... you just kick the bucket over and fix it. Or replace it. But either way, the bucket has to be kicked over first......

12-Jan-18
But wait a minute, isn’t this Trump administration? Administration of law and order? Indictments of the dems should be flying left and right.

12-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. But wait a minute, wasn't you ryan from boone yesterday??? What a dork. 8^)

12-Jan-18
So far, everything Trump has said he was going to do has happened. He also stated we are a country of laws, and that Hillary should be locked up. I have no doubt there is so much going on behind the scenes (as it should, not trial by Media), that the world is going to wake up one day to a “WOW, WTF just happened” moment.

I also believe our President Trump is enjoying the Media spectacle and might just possibly be stirring the circus to keep the attention on him so that Sessions and his DOJ can do their job and WOW the world.

12-Jan-18
I've said it before and will say it again: "The proregressive left, media, Hollywood, #Never Trumpers always deal with Trump as if he is playing chess...and he whoops their collective asses because he plays checkers.

• Sitka Gear