Bentstick81 14-Jan-18
Shuteye 14-Jan-18
Woods Walker 14-Jan-18
Thumper 14-Jan-18
slade 14-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 14-Jan-18
Coyote 65 15-Jan-18
13-Jan-18
CTH has several threads that tie a lot of the leaks coming out about the IG inspector's investigation and comments from Congressional committee chairmen and other sources that will make a hard week for the obamunists and media.

Next Week Will Be A Very Bad Week For Democrats and Their Media…

Unless the professional praetorian media apparatus can find another ‘sh**hole’ to hide behind, next week is shaping up to be a VERY bad week for Democrats: (see link...great read)

Thread 1) Inspector General Friday Night Surprise!

Great documented timeline.

Sean Hannity reports that the IG is actually investigating the investigators...

CREEPS ON A MISSION: Michael Horowitz is Really Investigating the Investigators

Seems that many of the roads end up at the same location...guess who?

13-Jan-18
There have been investigations going on for some time. Only this time it is being done like it is supposed to be done, quietly. No leaks. Even Ol' Jeff Sessions has been doing some good work.

13-Jan-18

Shuteye's Link
Here you go, an 11 count indictment against one of Clinton's people. It is all over the internet by lots of different reports so it must be true.

13-Jan-18
But AM,

I've seen none of this on CNN....are you sure? grin

I did see an in depth front page expose that Melania was spotted saying hello to a Russian gentleman

13-Jan-18
May it be a flood that washes away the swamp.

14-Jan-18
Reality check; trey Gowdy just left the ethics committee. Maybe he saw the mounting evidence on trump?

14-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. My offer still stands, for you moron. Want to take me up on it? You seem less sure about yourself, here lately. Exactly how a PHONY acts, under pressure. Well, Mr NO BA!!S???

14-Jan-18
Sarah was saying this morning that there are several investigations going on and have been going on for some time. Obama and Clinton are involved.

14-Jan-18
Atheist: ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!! WHY are you still here when you promised us you'd leave if Trump got elected?

14-Jan-18
Its like his therapist told him to reach out and embrace all his fantasies.....:D

14-Jan-18
I have read Gowdy used $150,000.00 of tax payers money to settle a dispute with a former aid. I have never heard about some $ windfall, from all that I have read the story is consistent, he was on 4 separate committee's and he needed some breathing room.

14-Jan-18
15-Jan-18
Keep waiting for the shoe to drop, can't happen soon enough.

Terry

• Sitka Gear