bad karma 04-Feb-18
Michael 04-Feb-18
bad karma 04-Feb-18
HA/KS 06-Feb-18
Bowfreak 06-Feb-18
Sixby 06-Feb-18
Bentstick81 06-Feb-18
31-Jan-18
I like him alot. Maybe he has bigger plans he is holding close??

31-Jan-18
Wants to join FBI. That alone could be interesting

31-Jan-18
Bummer

31-Jan-18
But how will we ever know what happened in Benghazi without him?!? By the way, What’s the total count up to now? The GOP Congressmen leaving after their term is up? But I’m sure they’re all leaving because of all the “winning” and such. Right?

31-Jan-18
atheist. We all know that you are a "douchebag". Trying to come up with some intelligence, all the while describing yourself to a tee. What excuse will you and your, back man, GG, going to come up with, when the memo comes out??

31-Jan-18
That's to bad. He would hammer the dumb dems.

31-Jan-18
Glad to see him go, a loud barking dog with no bite, his hearing's like his predecessors lead nowhere.

He has also defended Mueller multiple times...

31-Jan-18
Next Supreme Court Justice.

01-Feb-18
If that did indeed ever happen the left would be committing mass suicide. One can only hope......

01-Feb-18
At first he impressed me with his line but after so many times resulting in nothing but lost time and money and words for nothing. If his accomplishments had to be turned back in, I don’t think much would be lost. Thanks for your style Trey, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out .

01-Feb-18
The reason why, will come out in the not to distant future, stay tuned.

01-Feb-18
Well... the people who were there in Benghazi, and survived, shared their experiences and insights with some talented people who made a movie.

Now, any movie is going to fail to get every detail correct and some dramatic license will be taken to fill gaps, but the gist of their actual, real-life experience seems to be that they're pretty confident that what occurred was not a spontaneous protest about a movie.

Remember that? The force of the government turned against that idiot that made a chitty movie? Scooped up, shackled, paraded around for the TV cameras and thrown in the can for making a movie.

Dang! That was a fine moment in the Rule of Law here in our country. I'm just glad that the politically connected can't get away wit things like destroying evidence under subpoena.

Have fun with your trolling Atheist. Work to infect your students with your political views. Just be careful what you wish for. Look at history. Russia, Cuba, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia... teachers are some of the first ones into the gulags and reeducation camps.

01-Feb-18
Good by Goudy!!!!! Don't let the door hit you in the back. Nothing but a mouth that still touts his faith in the Faux Investigation. God bless, Steve

04-Feb-18
Found out this morning. Gowdy is the only House Republican to have seen ALL the interviews Mueller's team has conducted.

His response was to... walk away? Curious.

04-Feb-18
Hopefully he ends up somewhere that his bite is as bad as his bark, all the best to him in the future.

04-Feb-18
I attached a link to an interview of him in the FISA memo thread. It sheds a litttle light on this disision.

BtW Atheist that isn’t true according to my link in the other thread.

04-Feb-18
Don't bother with Atheist. He never supports his claims and is at most, cavalier with the truth, if not a serial liar. He'd argue the sun comes up in the south here on Bowsite if he thought that would hurt Trump.

04-Feb-18
I hear you B K. I couldn’t help myself.

04-Feb-18
I suspect Gowdy has a new job in mind, and it sick of the House BS. There are plenty of good reasons to not be in Washington.

06-Feb-18

HA/KS's Link
"I tried. It’s about winning in politics, and that is not what — the courtroom — there’s a reason we throw out search warrants even though we find the murder weapon. There’s a reason we throw out confessions even though we think the person did it. The process matters. The end does not justify the means. And in politics, it’s just about winning."

06-Feb-18
I agree Buckiller.

06-Feb-18
I have suspicion of what Goudy is up to. We'll soon see. Deep Plant? God bless, Steve

06-Feb-18
atheist. I was wrong. You are a complete idiot, no matter if you are atheist or ryan from boone.

• Sitka Gear