BowSniper 04-Feb-18
freeglee 04-Feb-18
Rhody 04-Feb-18
Tiger eye 04-Feb-18
BIG BEAR 05-Feb-18
kentuckbowhnter 05-Feb-18
Spike Bull 05-Feb-18
02-Feb-18
With all the rats scurrying in DC, an attempt to create a false flag in this country is a strong possibility. If you are a Christian, it’s a good time to pray for the safety of our country.

02-Feb-18
what?

02-Feb-18
Wow...

KPC

02-Feb-18
Hey, did you guys hear the Apolo 11 lunar landing was all staged on a movie set?

Matt

02-Feb-18
WTF

02-Feb-18
No flag, just a bunch of sorry Dems trying to cover their useless behinds.

02-Feb-18
I heard the NFL hired the Pittsburgh Kneelers to ref and throw false flags....;)

02-Feb-18
Whats the NFL ?... whats the SuperBowl ??? ... ive got more important things to do than watch that crap ... who wants to watch anti-American kneelers and those that support that trash .... not this American veteran ... piss on 'em ...

02-Feb-18
The Patriots always seem to benefit from false flags. Rigged I tell ya!!!

02-Feb-18
if you're an Eagles fan my bet is you will see many false flags........ deflated balls and stolen signals even..... =D

02-Feb-18
I see what Buckiller is saying and the super bowl could be the perfect stage and timing to get America to think about something other than the memo. I certainly hope and pray that nothing happens.

02-Feb-18
I personally think that the memo should not have been released until the middle of next week. Give more time for the leftists to hang themselves before it came out.

02-Feb-18
TD, The Patriots could be driving tanks and they will still lose ground. Nothing lasts forever and this one is going into free fall. Man I can hear GG licking his chops and gritting his teeth if the Eagles don't come through, but we have Foles and a little surprise for Brady. The Eagles rarely blitz preferring to get the big push up front with their monster 4 and play cover. Not this week. I predict the blitz will come often and they will be on Brady like white on rice.

The Rock

03-Feb-18
Yeah that'll surprise em, I bet Tom Brady has never seen a blitz in his career...

03-Feb-18
Yes guys, a FALSE flag. Kinda like a train headed to WV, full of our nations top republican leaders hitting a garbage truck parked on railroad tracks.

A short study into the methods of the secret service and military security forces will help you understand that there is a zero possibility of this happening unless their are traitors amongst their ranks LEAKING information and neglecting their responsibilities.

03-Feb-18
Oh my God........

Spike Bull has changed his handle to buckiller.........

03-Feb-18
LOL.

BB, if not, than Spike Bull has some serious competition.

Reynolds tin foil stocks must be soaring right now. ;-)

Matt

03-Feb-18
Buckiller, calm down. It was an unfortunate accident.

03-Feb-18
We belittle what we don’t understand. There have been hundreds of false flags documented ever since the days that Greece ruled the known world. Our own GVT has a history of attempted false flags. One great example is what the CIA was planning to do in Cuba during the Bay of Pigs. It never saw the light of day, however. Wisdom is known by the fruits one bears. When corruption in high places of GVT is being revealed (Just Study some history) false flags are often perpetrated as means of distraction and redirection. It’s common strategic geo-political/ intelligence/ military operations. Insult me if you will, but if you folks did even a little research, your mouths would be stopped from insulting me.

03-Feb-18
No insult.... You'll be the last one alive in your bunker when we all get nuked Spike.

03-Feb-18

03-Feb-18
"a Super Bowl false flag" - Isn't that what Atlanta attempted last year by gaining a 25 point lead in the 3rd?

03-Feb-18
Owl,

No, I think a "Super Bowl false flag" is what the Pats benefitted from several times in their comeback. ;-)

Matt

03-Feb-18
Well, Buckiller, welcome to my world! You simply postulate a theory, based on real info and sometimes known history, and the pontificating know-it-alls wait in line to take a shot at you! C.F. is populated by some great people and then there are a few wonderfully open minded people! (Satire on high for that last part!)

03-Feb-18
And then there's the doomsday preppers.......

03-Feb-18
because spike, there have been so many false flags its hard to count them.

03-Feb-18
Yes, there have, perhaps not like this possibility, but there have been many. You do realize that this is a timeless tactic used by everyone since forever. The "Indians" who threw all that tea into Boston harbor is the earliest example in America that comes instantly to mind but do not underestimate the use of them.

03-Feb-18
Yes, there have, perhaps not like this possibility, but there have been many. You do realize that this is a timeless tactic used by everyone since forever. The "Indians" who threw all that tea into Boston harbor is the earliest example in America that comes instantly to mind but do not underestimate the use of them.

03-Feb-18
Maybe Janet Jackson will be there at halftime wearing nothing but a false flag?

03-Feb-18
"Well, Buckiller, welcome to my world! You simply postulate a theory, based on unsupported theories pulled from deep within a spot where the sun don't never shine between your two back pockets, , and the pontificating know-it-alls wait in line to take a shot at you!"

There, fixed it for you.

03-Feb-18
That would certainly change my mood! Wait, that has a dome.....no wind......

03-Feb-18
The train wreck is very troubling. There, now I'm on the dark side of the moon with Spike.

God bless, Steve

04-Feb-18
Is anyone watching the game, did anything false happen with the flag??

04-Feb-18
The Patriots are gonna Take this one close!!!

04-Feb-18
Birds got a freebie td, not sure if it was a game changer though. however, it was very good football. better commercials this year.

04-Feb-18
Freegles. Wrong on this thread too.

05-Feb-18
Thanks for praying that nothing bad happens at the Super Bowl buckiller..........

It worked.

05-Feb-18
has the false flag happened yet?

05-Feb-18
Good game, tough for hardcore Pats fans, which i am surrounded by.

• Sitka Gear