bad karma 04-Feb-18
bad karma 04-Feb-18
bad karma 04-Feb-18
Salagi 04-Feb-18
bad karma 04-Feb-18
Salagi 04-Feb-18
04-Feb-18

bad karma's Link
Apparently, you can fix stupid. This great white shark almost did so with a Greenpeace activist.

True story: When I worked near the 16th street mall in Denver, I was approached on my way to the light rail station by a Greenpeace activist seeking my donations to his case. He said, "You look like an intelligent guy so....." My response was "Sir, if I were king, I would have you executed." The conversation ended shortly after that. Dilly, dilly...

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/greenpeace-activist-gets-arm-bitten-off-after-hugging-a-white-shark/

Do not click on the highlighted link. For some reason, it's sending you to the wrong spot. Copy and paste the one just above this sentence.

04-Feb-18

bad karma's Link
I have no idea what's going on here. Let's try this link in the body. Ignore the ones highlighted.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/greenpeace-activist-gets-arm-bitten-off-after-hugging-a-white-shark/

04-Feb-18
Click on the link in the body of the 2nd post.

04-Feb-18
Snopes says it is a false story......I may have been bit on this one.

04-Feb-18
Very bottom of the page: "World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Too bad, I thought it was a good story.

04-Feb-18
My fault, I saw it on a fellow Bowsiter's Facebook page, and didn't check it out beforehand. Ugh.

04-Feb-18
Been there, done that, got raked over the coals here. ;)

This time I shared it to my facebook page (with a great snarky comment), before I realized how the bottom read. Got it deleted before anybody saw it.

• Sitka Gear