Woods Walker 06-Feb-18
spike78 06-Feb-18
TGbow 07-Feb-18
Woods Walker 07-Feb-18
04-Feb-18

spike78's Link
Good case of why to carry.

04-Feb-18
Good guys with guns !!! Good stuff. !!!!!!!

04-Feb-18
There are plenty that do not get reported where individuals avoid trouble by use of a firearm. I can name three in my family alone.

I doubt that armed citizens saving LEO's are underreported because the law enforcement agency would, except in stupid states like New York, want to publicly commend the armed citizen.

04-Feb-18
I wonder how many late show invites he will receive for this heroic act?

The Rock

05-Feb-18
Rock, he is right behind me in the guest list.

Terry

05-Feb-18
good job and actually a pretty good report from the media

05-Feb-18
The only thing I have ever used mine for is to shoot a couple of deer that people have run into and were flopping around on the ground. I almost always have one though..

05-Feb-18
Hope I never have to use mine but am glad that rough men stand ready.....8^)

Good on him.

06-Feb-18
Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. This should apply to EVERYTHING one deals with in life, from making sure you have a heavy coat with gloves, hat and boots when you drive in the winter to a means of self defense, should that ever be necessary.

"I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

Best rule of life I was ever taught!

06-Feb-18
Boston is so bad they actually have an anti gun banner above the highway that’s like 30 yards long right when you get into the city! I’ve lived in MA for 38 years and I can count on one hand how many times I’ve been to Boston. 2 for Sox games, 2 for flights, and one to go to a buddy’s b day bash.

07-Feb-18
Yea, the areas with the strictest gun laws tend to have the highest crime rate...imagine that.

07-Feb-18
And that fact TG is consistent. What it once again proves is that crime and violence are NOT a gun problem, but a PEOPLE problem. The exact same guns in the hands of different people are used in very little crime and more often than not in completely different end results.

• Sitka Gear