Glunt@work 05-Feb-18
HDE 05-Feb-18
Bownarrow 06-Feb-18
HA/KS 06-Feb-18
Rocky 06-Feb-18
bigeasygator 06-Feb-18
foxbo 07-Feb-18
04-Feb-18
Since an estimated 95% of Ivy League instructors favor allowing dreamers to stay, I believe that all Ivy League schools should be allowing anyone to enter and stay in classes without passing entrance requirements or paying tuition.

Furthermore, anyone who DREAMS of an Ivy League education should receive a diploma and degree after staying for a few months - regardless of class attendance or performance.

Additionally, their relatives by blood or marriage should also be awarded the same.

The Ivy League schools should also provide housing and other living expenses until these dreamers have graduated and are employed in such a way that they can provide for their own financial needs.

04-Feb-18
Right on, Henry! But they shouldn't have to go through any effort to graduate or become employed to continue receiving their just deserved housing, benefits and Beemers.

04-Feb-18
As I think about it, why require anything. Why not just let anyone who wants to claim that they are an Ivy League graduate with any GPA they choose?

04-Feb-18
HA, Politics aside Ivy League schools rule the roost of movers and shakers in this country and that is not going to change, dreamers or otherwise.

The Rock

05-Feb-18
A person can be female without being female, being a PHD or MD without the schooling seems like small potatoes compared to that.

05-Feb-18
Think I'll stick to real schools and send my kids to them as well instead of the cry-babiness of Ivy League schools.

06-Feb-18
Ya, Ivy league are over-rated! They is liberal hippie's an me don't care fer dem. Or dar hippie culture dreamerDACA cogitating. Dern Ivys.

06-Feb-18
It is a goose/gander situation in my mind. If they want to push their leftist agenda on the rest of us, then they should also have to live with it.

If there are no restrictions on who can get into America, why are there restrictions on who can get into Harvard?

06-Feb-18
HA, The litmus test for entering or being accepted to Ivy League programs starts from the neck up. Are all accepted based upon meritorious conduct and accomplishments? Of course not. Political and financial considerations will always open doors. Downplaying the academia of an Ivy League education is being foolish however.

The Rock

06-Feb-18
Wall Street is littered with Ivy League grads. As is the C-suite of a large percentage of Fortune 500 companies. I’ve never understood where this leftist reputation comes from for the Ivies, or any other University for that matter. Ivy League schools are like anywhere else - there are students/professors that lean left, and students/professors that lean right.

07-Feb-18
Ivy league schools are like going "green" . For me, going green is taking a crap in the woods in the summer time and wiping on green leaves. I also go "brown" in the winter.

• Sitka Gear