orionsbrother 07-Feb-18
Grey Ghost 07-Feb-18
bigeasygator 07-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 13-Feb-18
bigeasygator 15-Feb-18
07-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Yesterday I ordered an item online from a company called MooseJaw.

Today they let me know my order has been shipped, but they did it with a sense of humor. Here's a sample:

"YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED Thanks again for placing such a fantastic order at Moosejaw.com. Now that your order has shipped, you've earned $13.00 in Moosejaw Rewards. If you are reading this, don't forget that you get 10% back in Moosejaw Reward Dollars on every purchase (2.5% back on discounted items). That means that if you just purchased a $200 jacket, for example, you probably have $20 you can spend at Moosejaw.com starting right about now."

"In case you didn't realize it, your Order Tracking and Shipment Information is above. If you would like a poster-sized version of this information, please print this email and take it to a local print shop and say "Make this poster-sized." If you don't have a printer, they're very easy to take from a friend and bring back later - just something to keep in mind.

If you have any questions about your order please Get at us on chat. Now I'll stop bothering you. Love the madness, Moosejaw"

"My Mom Says These Match Your Hair

Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Jacket $239.00

Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal $110.00-$135.00

Hoka One One Men's Tor Ultra Hi Waterproof Boot $229.95"

07-Feb-18
Yeah. They're a hoot on the phone too. If you take advantage of their sales and have a coupon code and it's during a triple rewards period, you can do pretty well on pricing.

07-Feb-18
Aren't Birkenstocks what liberal hippies wear?

;-)

Matt

07-Feb-18
They’re awesome. Bought a lot of gear from them. They have a great rewards program too with some great specials and sales. If you call customer service they’re generally just as funny!

13-Feb-18
My package arrived today.

On the box, there's a warning: "No Knife. Use Teeth."

15-Feb-18
I had a wetsuit blowout before a race and they got a new one to my house the next day.

15-Feb-18
I looked at one of the recent promotional emails they sent. This was buried at the bottom:

"Boring rules about that Winter Clearance/up to 40% off The North Face thing: Clearance and sale includes discontinued and prior season merchandise. Not all items at 40% off. Prices are while supplies last and subject to change. Exclusions apply. Sorry to be so mean about it.

And here's some stuff about that Footwear Clearance whatever: Clearance includes discontinued and prior season merchandise. Not all items at 50% off. Prices are while supplies last and subject to change. Exclusions apply. Sorry to be so mean about that too.

Oh hey, thanks for reading this far down: The only difference between a regular whale and a killer whale? One human life."

• Sitka Gear