gflight 08-Feb-18
Woods Walker 08-Feb-18
gflight 08-Feb-18
Woods Walker 08-Feb-18
gflight 08-Feb-18
07-Feb-18

Woods Walker's Link
"Manhattan DA to End Prosecution of Most Turnstile Jumpers"

"Vance’s office said the NYPD was continuing to make more arrests than Vance would have preferred given that they disproportionately target people of color and low-income New Yorkers, according to POLITICO, which first reported the shift on Thursday."

"Activists in the Coalition to End Broken Windows fighting against broken windows policing—a method that targets smaller crimes to prevent larger ones—had blasted Vance’s initial move in June on the grounds that his alternatives of civil summonses and community service would still burden communities of color."

Uh....if the people of color are upset that their being prosecuted for breaking the law.....then DON'T BREAK THE FRIGGIN' LAW!!!!!

WTF is the matter with people????

And they wonder why people call their cities sh*tholes.........

07-Feb-18
The mayor is dumber than a rock. It's hard to believe that his family immigrated to America on a boat. I'd figured the stupid bastard wouldn't have had the sense to hop on the boat.

08-Feb-18
Working in NYC for the past 22 years I've seen it all. But the leadership now takes the cake. All of them are progressives and they haven't a clue. The city quality of life just keeps dropping and will continue to get worse.

08-Feb-18
Mint, should we send in Snake Plissken to get you?

:-)

08-Feb-18
foxbo don't be hating on rocks like that! At least rocks just sit there and don't f stuff up! Heck, you can even use a rock to hit some dumb a** in the head now and then!!!

08-Feb-18
Does this mean free rides on the Subway if I go visit?

08-Feb-18
Go in blackface g-man...no problem.

08-Feb-18
NYC is making it ok to commit crimes if you aint white.

08-Feb-18
That's what PC brings...stupidity. We have lost all common sense in the name of PC. Even the company I work for has went over the deep end. Of course some of it is government regulated crap and some of it is the racist person we have over our dept.

PC is so bad in this country that you can't even state an actual fact publicly and not be attacked.

Whenever the government, state or Federal ,goes beyond the basics it always leads to the crap we have today. Civil Rights laws for example...people should have never had to fight for rights they were already granted in the Constitution. But, the government has gone beyond enforcing fundamental Civil Rights to engaging in reverse descrimination...that is a fact not my opinion.

If I state that fact publicly, I will be called a racist, prime example of PC.

08-Feb-18
TGBow,

"............people should have never had to fight for rights they were already granted in the Constitution."

The Constitution does not 'grant' rights. It merely reaffirms our natural rights.

08-Feb-18
"Go in blackface g-man...no problem."

I can just say I identify as black. Blackface is a "trigger" donchaknow....;^)

08-Feb-18
"I can just say I identify as black. Blackface is a "trigger" donchaknow....;^)"

OOPS! My bad.....I forgot, if you IDENTIFY as something, then you ARE that something.

I think I'll identify as a lottery winner.

08-Feb-18
I identify as Trans-Financial, Im a rich man born in a poor man's body....

08-Feb-18
You too??

08-Feb-18
Maybe we could set up a GOFUNDME page?? LOL

• Sitka Gear