Grey Ghost 20-Feb-18
Grey Ghost 20-Feb-18
elkmtngear 20-Feb-18
Grey Ghost 20-Feb-18
Bentstick81 20-Feb-18
bigeasygator 20-Feb-18
Grey Ghost 20-Feb-18
08-Feb-18
Buckiller where did you get that info? I hope you are correct!

08-Feb-18
Nothing will happen before Trump sits with Mueller either voluntarily or by subpoena.

08-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
"Nothing will happen......."

Well Paul, you FINALLY spoke the truth about about something....holy crap!

08-Feb-18
I realize it may hurt your brain, and you might need to stretch first, but try reading the rest of the sentence. Do your best to recall your elementary school days. I know you can do it!

08-Feb-18
atheist. You want to take my bet with you, this time? You seem to always turn away from my offer. Come on, Mr No Balls. Are you really sure, this time???? What a PHONY MORON. 8^))

08-Feb-18
Nothing in the Telegraph that indicates the investigation is over.

08-Feb-18
If Trump was framed per the "insurance policy" per Strzok and Page, his get out of jail free card is to call off the dogs on Hillary and most likely, Obama.

Recent texts between Strzok and Page have them discussing talking points for Comey to present to POTUS. Hmmm - the camel's nose is in the tent now. "Lets call off the whole thing before this get too ugly."

If you are right Buck, the timing is just too coincidental. Drain the swamp. Let Trump fall on his sword inorder to nail Obama, Hillary and their minions to the wall. Everybody falls.

The whole country will see that Trump was framed, and sacrificed himself to purge our gov't of swamp creatures and bring the highest levels of corruption to light.

Pence can then pardon Trump.

08-Feb-18
I hope this prediction works out better for you than your "Super Bowl false flag" did.

Matt

08-Feb-18
To be fair, Matt, he didn't say which Super Bowl.

08-Feb-18
Nice of you to acknowledge that you ARE Paul Zieden, not that we didn't already know that. Who do you pretend you are to your students, Einstein? No wait....IRWIN COREY!

08-Feb-18
"...an attempt to create a false flag in this country is a strong possibility"...sounds an awful lot like a prediction to me.

No, I don't know the truth. I do, however, know it's pretty easy to make claims that can never be proven and also know that when I'm wrong it's also easy to say it's because other things happened that can never be verified.

So Mueller and his minions decided they don't need to interview or subpoena Trump?

08-Feb-18
Who said there wasn't going to be an interview/subpoena? It was said that he will be EXONERATED, most likely sooner than later. I have no doubt that Mueller will interview him just to cross all the T's and dot the I's so no one can accuse him of not doing a full investigation (which, BTW, was NEVER done with Hellary. SHE was exonerated PRIOR to being questioned in an UN-sworn testimony.)

Stop putting words in other's mouths.

08-Feb-18
Are you serious, WW? The title of the thread is literally "Mueller investigation all done." Hahaha some of y'all are too much.

08-Feb-18
Yes I am. This investigation has been "DONE" since it started. All he's going to do is the final faux-show and then it'll be buried before they get to the REAL crap, which was done by Democrats. That should be so obvious that even you with your self stated superior intellect should be aware of it. "Hahaha some of y'all are too much."

Yes, you are!

08-Feb-18
Trumps attorneys are on record saying they do not want Trump to be interviewed by Mueller. Why? Because he lies. All. The. Time.

Trump’s longtime friends and advisers have grown increasingly concerned that a face-to-face interview with Mueller could derail his presidency.

Trump’s own lawyers once testified in a 4/7/93 deposition that they had to meet with him in pairs because he lies so much

So Trumps attorneys are saying he will lie so they don’t want him to lie but yet they are already saying he’s going to lie

08-Feb-18
Hey Buckiller,

I don't believe we've met, and I noticed you didn't include your last name in your registration. I'm Matt Teter from Colorado. And you are?

Matt

08-Feb-18
Nice to meet you Robert.

I'm a semi-retired architect and development consultant. My wife and I have owned and operated a small succesful business for 20 years that we're winding down to enjoy life without work. I mostly hunt, fish, ski, and and keep up with chores on our relatively small ranch. Tarpon fishing has become one of my new favorite passions in life, holding 2nd place only to big game bowhunting.

I don't mean to be skeptical, but can you provide anything more about your "source" of information?

Matt

08-Feb-18
I have a feeling that it is winding down and Mueller can see all the information that is coming out. If he is doing his job he had certainly uncovered all the bad stuff the FBI has done. He was probably part of it and the doo doo will hit the fan. If he tries to frame Trump I think he will be done.

08-Feb-18
This is exactly why the Mueller investigation is bogus...there would have to have been an intel leak by now, if Trump was guilty of Russian Collusion.

2 Years...NOTHING!

08-Feb-18
Yes, Spike, forgive me for being skeptical of an anonymous poster claiming to have a anonymous source. If Mr. Keator's information proves to be accurate, I will gladly retract my skepticism.

Matt

08-Feb-18
My first thought was another illegal registration and since its on the right it will be hush, hush...

08-Feb-18
Beings he is a pastor the info maybe coming from the highest authority.

Terry

08-Feb-18
atheist. Why should Trump talk to mueller? He has nothing on Trump, so why would he want to talk to Trump? By all means, PHONY A$$, Give us all the PROOF you have on Trump and Russian Collusion. Also, give us the reason Trump should talk to mueller. You are going to see collusion, in the very near future, and I bet that you are not going to like, who gets riddled. And you are a LIAR and a FRAUD. 8^))

08-Feb-18
If the fbi was investigating me for potential crimes that I DID NOT commit, I’d be racing in there to clear my name and have them exonerate me. Why? Because I didn’t do a thing. Get it? Trump won’t talk to them because he lies. He’s lied to his own lawyers and they know he can’t tell the truth. One slip up and boom perjury.

08-Feb-18
atheist. You wouldn't be racing in there to clear your NAME. You would just change your name again, or have to race in there thirty some times. Once again, dumba$$. Show us PROOF of Russian Collusion with Trump. There is no PROOF out there. GET IT? 8^)))

08-Feb-18
Hell, Paul has had so many false identities, he probably doesn't remember his own name.

When he comes home, all tired from indoctrinating the poor students at BriarCliff Manor HS, he wife asks him, " Well, who are you today?"

08-Feb-18
Paul would be best served to admit is abuses of the CF registrations rules, if he wants anyone here to even consider is political opinions. That applies to all other anonymous posters here, IMO.

Otherwise the bro-mances will continue.

Matt

08-Feb-18
Y'all really would be best served to just ignore him. Thought we had a good conversation today in the "food prices" thread and he contributed nothing. He's obviously here just to push his liberal agenda, which is great because he provides me with a good laugh everyday.

08-Feb-18
Glad to see atheist's fan club is back. GG, believe me, you bitch and moan, or argue with just about anyone on here, about anything, and then you come on here to whine about people identifying a PHONY. Call it, what you want. I've noticed that a lot more people are joining in on ripping atheist, so the bromance is working well. You two dems are exactly alike. I could give a $hit less, what you or any other democrat thinks. It will continue. 8^)

08-Feb-18
You might claim to not "give a $hit less" what I post, but your responses prove otherwise, as they do with Paul.

Matt

08-Feb-18
BentoutofshapeStick,

I've known GG for a very long time and will guarantee you, while I frequently disagree with him, he's in no way a liberal.

Just because someone here disagrees with us at times does not make him a liberal, let alone an 'atheist' supporter.

08-Feb-18
Ok atheist Jr. Whatever makes your heart pitter patter. atheist knows you will chime in to help him out. It will continue, A-Jr. 8^)))

08-Feb-18
Nva. You believe, what you want. It's your right. I don't care how long you have known him.

08-Feb-18
Did I somehow stumble onto the bitter old woman, bunching panties thread?

08-Feb-18
Bentstick,

And you only care he might disagree with you at times.

Therefore he must be a Commie, a Deep Stater or worse!

08-Feb-18
""Did I somehow stumble onto the bitter old woman, bunching panties thread?""

I apologize gents, that's funny stuff there.

08-Feb-18
Geez, that's a pic in my mind I may never be able to drink enough to wash away.......

08-Feb-18
Nva. Like i said before, You believe what you want. I don't care. I don't make JR read my posts. I know it upsets little JR's stomach, when he reads my posts. So don't read them. No need for GG to get an upset stomach. But hey, if he's that stupid, that's his problem. I have explained that to him, many times, but he still comes at me. It is, what it is.

09-Feb-18
"I have info about Mueller investigation. It will be announced that Trump will is exonerated."

Well, there is a 50% chance you are right. Much better odds than 78% of the threads started on bowsite.

09-Feb-18
"Well, there is a 50% chance you are right"

Not without inside information.

The most likely scenario (without inside information) is that the investigation goes on at least past mid-terms and never states a conclusion except explicitly or implicitly "we know he was doing it, but were unable to prove it."

That outcome was predetermined as the minimum they would get out of this even before it started - regardless of anything trump actually had or had not done.

I hope his inside information is correct.

09-Feb-18
" Among other things, he inspires all of us to study & learn more about our own values & beliefs on whatever side of the aisle we are on". Is there anything said that can make your face red? Yes, and Attila was taking sensitivity training courses before his rampage. Abandon the pulpit if that is your source consider for inspiration. This place is sinking quicker by the minute. My God.

Buckiller, If what you claim is true it may be better left unsaid. You are placing your source if there is one as you claim, in a compromising position which could easily be rooted out one way or another.

The Rock

09-Feb-18
Thanks for your support, The Rock. It's comforting to know that yours is the pulpit of enlightenment.

The Matt

09-Feb-18
Waiting for bowsite to be CNNs new source

09-Feb-18
Matt, Take it easy and don't be so sensitive. GEEZ.

The Rock

09-Feb-18
I think the real question is how much swamp needs to be drained to get to solid ground. It's clear to me that the stink and taint go deeper than most of us knew, maybe deeper than anyone knew.

I keep hoping that Trey Gowdy is right, that Mueller is one of the honorable ones, and that he realizes that he has found himself in a unique position in history, to save the Republic.

But then I'm an optimist!

09-Feb-18
Just so we’re clear, the “it” that you speak of is that no further charges will be levied on Trump nor anyone in his administration. And whenever this comes to pass, be it tomorrow or eight months from now, we can trust the fact that this determination was made by Mueller and his team prior to the date this thread started (February 8th)? That’s what you’re saying Buckiller?

Also, where’d your initial post go?

09-Feb-18
Looks like the OP was......redacted.

09-Feb-18
"In the end, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC (and Fox to some degree) will come out of this COMPLETELY covered in egg."

May it be!

"Looks like the OP was......redacted."

What happened?

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18
Apparently Buckiller recused himself and is booking his beach vacation with Spike.

;-)

Matt

09-Feb-18
Spike,

If you find me anywhere near a beach, I'll be on my boat tarpon fishing.

I do appreciate your thick skin, however. I bet it looks good with a tan.

Matt

09-Feb-18
Maybe Buckiller revealed too much and “they” got to him??

10-Feb-18
Solo,

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm not really trying to win a popularity contest here.

As for agreeing with my political stances, I don't think anyone here could accurately say what my stance is on the majority of the major issues. I think if you knew my stances, you'd realize we agree on far more than we don't.

My goal here is to implant at least a small bit of impartiality to the discussions. Honestly, I lean to the right on most issues, but apparently anything short of the extreme right earns you the dreaded "liberal" title. I can handle that, I've been called worse things.

Matt

10-Feb-18
Worse than being called a liberal? Wow. Did they call you .... a.... a Progressive? Those Scoundrels.

PS. If more people (law makers) bucked the party line and actually showed their varied opinions, our country would be better off and our reliance on political correctness could be removed.

10-Feb-18
No. Makes no sense.

The Rock

11-Feb-18
Solo:Make sense? Reminds me of the weird commercial,. I see, cancels out. So Matt is just attempting to enlighten us poor morons?? Well , now I like him so much more.

God bless, Steve

11-Feb-18
Glad to see I'm more important than the topic of the thread. Oh wait, I forgot, Buckiller deleted the topic, so I guess you guys can keep talking about me. I'm so flattered.

Solo, please do edit your posts to include some insults. I'm felling a little cheated. ;-)

Matt

12-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link

12-Feb-18
13-Feb-18

What law?

13-Feb-18

Evidence Suggests Former FBI Head of Counter Intelligence, Bill Priestap, is Obamagate’s ‘Deep Throat’!

More and more evidence is beginning to suggest the Former FBI Head of Counter Intelligence, Bill Priestap, is Obamagate’s ‘deep throat’ – the insider providing information to government investigators about the Obama crime syndicate!

(continued at link)

13-Feb-18
OR, he is being set up to take the hit for the entire obama/clinton crime cartel.

13-Feb-18
Where did Buckiller go?

13-Feb-18
Comey was trying to blame Bill Priestap.

Priestap flipped first.

13-Feb-18
Or the Clinton’s found him.

13-Feb-18
Or the Rothschild (not the billionaire... the candy)

15-Feb-18
16-Feb-18

gflight's Link
"Former Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates is finalizing a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller's office, indicating he's poised to cooperate in the investigation, according to sources familiar with the case."

16-Feb-18
Lmao!! Trumps lawyers will have field day with anything mueller comes up with. Mueller is linked to so much corruption on the left, this investigation has zero credibility and has cost taxpayers millions of wasted dollars.

16-Feb-18
Who was Bannon talking to this week? I thought that the investigation was done? Maybe Mueller and Bannon went to a movie together (All the Presidents Men?)

Buggy - good one. Supposedly, trump set up a lawyer fund to help out the folks who are in legal trouble because of him. So far, 2 pled guilty, 1 is pleading guilty and the other is in an island (looking four a plea agreement?). I guess his lawyers need to practice somewhere...

16-Feb-18
yawn....................

16-Feb-18
This should concern you. More than 130 political appointees working in white house didn't have permanent security clearances as of November 2017, including Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and Don McGahn,etc.

You know who has permanent security clearances?

Every single member of special counsel Mueller's team.

16-Feb-18
Atheist I see your drinking the Kool-Aid again! Yeah and some of them with those clearances funneled guns to Mexico.

16-Feb-18
"This should concern you." WHY? What about Obama and especially Bill Clinton during the same time frame. How desperate can you be with this fake news? Squirrel....

16-Feb-18
Yes the process is Consistently slow for all Federal Employees.....Your getting it, Awesome...I don't think you are a Screwup, just misinformed and I am glad to help.

16-Feb-18
Indictment out today on a bunch of Russian Nationals for election meddling.

16-Feb-18
"Russian Nationals are accused of spreading derogatory information about HRC, Cruz, and Rubio"....

SPREADING FAKE NEWS? REALLY? That is all that came of this??+

16-Feb-18
FBI stated no Americans colluded with russia today. Trump was right this was one of the biggest hoaxes in American history. he needs to take a victory lap and smack the libs in the face with it.

16-Feb-18
So, it looks like Buckiller was correct. It would've been much easier for the people on here, that blasted him, to just wait and see if Buckiller was correct, before ripping him. Instead, we jump to conclusions.

16-Feb-18
The Mueller special council is disbanded? They are not even going to interview Trump? Rick Gates isn't really working on a plea deal? Mueller is just going to let Bannon go now?

No? Because after all Buckillers crazy talk about the Rothschilds, I am going to need to see this thing wrapped up with a bow before I believe him on this one. No offense...

16-Feb-18
This was certainly a laugh of a thread. Glad the OP had such great intel.

16-Feb-18
Is it over yet?

16-Feb-18
Bowsniper, Buckiller never said that the Rothschilds were causing the stock market moves. He said thirteen human traffickers named in an Executive Order on 12/21 were causing the significant dips in the market a few days ago.

17-Feb-18
Wait minute, Buckiller, your original post, that you oddly deleted, said the investigation was over. Now your saying the investigation is "just getting started". It seems like your "intel" is a moving target.

By the way, the Mueller investigation was never only about Russian-Trump collusion. In fact, that's not even mentioned in the Special Council appointment letter. Mueller was tasked to investigate RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS. The fact that he's indicted 17 people, and shows no signs of being done yet, indicates the investigation was needed and justified.

Matt

17-Feb-18
"Be patient everyone." Sorry to say, Buckiller. We know that won't happen. LOL 8^)))

17-Feb-18

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Matt, I thought this whole thing was a witch hunt and a hoax??

17-Feb-18
Buckiller - I don't see the first posts by you so I have to go by the title of the thread.

Do you believe that this is the last indictment by Mueller?

17-Feb-18
Amo,

"Do you believe that this is the last indictment by Mueller?"

He can't tell you. Well, he can allude to the fact that he has double super secret, Illuminati eyes only, information that may or may not be correct. If it pans out and is correct he can bask in the glory of "I told you so", if it's incorrect it'll be labeled as part of the Rothchild owners of all the universe wealth conspiracy. Yeah, I think that covers it.

17-Feb-18
Bowbender

It's pretty easy to bask in the glory of "I told you so" when your super secret "intel" constantly changes to cover all possible outcomes. It's also meaningless to claim:

" If I had kept posting what I know last week, many of you guys that are trying to humiliate me would be PMing asking for forgiveness."

That says absolutely nothing about the veracity of his "intel". Anyone can make that claim, whether he actually has intel, or not.

Matt

17-Feb-18
GG,

Here's what I don't get. In their conspiracy riddled world, the mere mention of the words "I have damning evidence" would get one two shots to the back of the head. Why would you put yourself in danger by claiming to have such info. Robert Ludlum could not have written a better conspiracy novel.

17-Feb-18
Buckiller’s original post made no mention of these indictments. His super secret intel is that the investigation has been over and Trump will be exonerated. Seeing as I would put it at about a 10% chance that anything would actually result in an indictment of Trump, this isn’t exactly an earth shattering prediction, double secret inside intel or not.

Remember, Buckiller also predicted a Super Bowl false flag and claimed that the rides of the stock market a few weeks ago were the result of human traffickers named in a 12/21 executive order simultaneously selling off assets.

17-Feb-18
Bowbender,

What I don't get is a so-called pastor, who claims to have "secret intel", and claims to have a altruistic desire to educate people about it, chooses a obscure bowhunting forum as his platform to spread his intel. That's like seeing a burning building and running to a closet to scream "FIRE!!"

Matt

17-Feb-18
Hmmm, they must have reached out to a source that wasn’t Buckiller’s source...

“Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors haven’t concluded their investigation into whether President Donald Trump or any of his associates helped Russia interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person with knowledge of the probe.

Friday’s indictment of a St. Petersburg-based “troll farm” and 13 Russian nationals should be seen as a limited slice of a comprehensive investigation, the person said. Mueller’s work is expected to continue for months and also includes examining potential obstruction of justice by Trump, said the person, who requested anonymity to discuss an investigation that is largely confidential.”

From Bloomberg. Link was too long to post.

17-Feb-18
“With all the rats scurrying in DC, an attempt to create a false flag in this country is a strong possibility.” That’s what he said.

So if I say things like “there’s a strong possibility Trump will be indicted” or there’s a “strong possibility Trump will lose his re-election” or “there’s a strong possibility Trump is really an operative of the Russian government” and none of it comes to pass I can say those weren’t predictions, but “warnings” and I don’t need to be held accountable to what I said? Got it!

17-Feb-18
“There is a YUGE investigation that is ongoing into collusion.“

That sure sounds a lot different than the title of this thread.

17-Feb-18
"That sure sounds a lot different than the title of this thread."

It's also directly contrary to his original post on this thread, which he cowardly chose to delete.

Buckiller, have you booked your beach getaway with Spike, yet?

Matt

17-Feb-18
Is There an Obstruction Case against President Trump?

Worth reading. Of course, vacuum skulls will comment without bothering proving what has been said of them all along ;o)

17-Feb-18
Rosenstein chose his words carefully. He said "this INDICTMENT does not indicate that any Americans had knowledge" of what the Russians were doing.

He DID NOT say no "Americans had knowledge of what the Russians were doing."

Major difference!!

17-Feb-18
Then there’s this…

The Kerry State Department approved the visas for the Russian operatives to travel the US in 2014 through 2016 and attempt to interfere with the US election process.

17-Feb-18
atheist. You have anything to say about that??? You are a LIAR and a FRAUD.

18-Feb-18
My gist of the OP was that Trump's ordeal WRT "collusion" with Russia..... which is what a good many here have been hanging on for dear life about..... any straw to grasp at, any sliver.... hope upon hope.... will be pretty much over and done soon.

Not that the "investigation" was over. These latest indictments (I consider this fairly "soon") would certainly point in that direction. Unless your grasp on those last couple straws are locked in.

I'd say so far he has been pretty close to correct, if not spot on. But please, continue on parsing words..... He seems the type that if he's wrong will fess up to it, stand by it. Not too confident in others to do the same if he is right..... without parsing words that is.....

18-Feb-18
That wasn’t what I remember, TD. The gist of it was the investigation is over and Trump and his administration will be completely exonerated. The title of the damn thread is “Mueller investigation all done.” Not sure how to parse those words any other way.

18-Feb-18
"Guys, I can’t tell you how I know and I’m sorry about that. But I do know for certain. Mark my words on this. It’s done.

"the REAL investigation/ prosecution is just getting started"

It's pretty hard to parse those quotes from Buckiller. It's also hard not to see the obvious contradiction.

Matt

18-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Updated time line...

18-Feb-18
Now being reported: Rick Gates will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days and has made clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul Manafort. that means that out of the 4 people associated with the Trump campaign, 3 are pleading guilty(Flynn, Papadopoulos and now Gates).

19-Feb-18
If these statements WRT the Russians and "no American involvement or knowledge" are correct then yeah, this mess of an "investigation" is pretty much over as far as Trump is concerned. You can hold your own breaths about finding some "obstruction" or anything else till turning blue, but essentially the OP appears to be correct. Parse away....

"the REAL investigation/ prosecution is just getting started" Pretty sure you folks know what that referenced..... and it had nothing to do with Trump and him being cleared...... which is what the OP was referencing. We shall see. But so far it looks like the Trump investigation is toast. Sorry if you were all longing and hoping for something else.....

PaulZ..... good chance charges against Flynn might be dropped. Everything WRT Manafort was prior to any Trump connections. Could be worth throwing yourself off a bridge or something..... tall enough....

19-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link
The Mueller "investigation"--simply politics, anyone?

Let's have Mueller drag on his continuing food cart of "nuthin' burgers" till after the 2018 elections so it can be used for campaigning.

19-Feb-18
An investigation into "Russian Interference" in our election results in indictments of 4 Americans, 13 Russian nationals, and 3 Russian companies. Charges include conspiracy to commit wire fraud, bank fraud, and aggravated identify theft. The indictment exposes an elaborate, sophisticated, and well-funded Russian effort to disrupt our election process, and to cast doubt on the legitimacy or our democracy in general. And the investigation is far from over.

And yet, all Trump, and some folks here, seem to care about is that he hasn't been implicated, yet. Unbelievable.

Matt

19-Feb-18
Quite possibly because the non-stop narrative from the left has been that Trump would be indicted.

That's why I give "narratives" from either side very little attention. They rarely reflect the truth.

JTV, thanks for reinforcing my point. The investigation was never just about Trump and his campaign. It was about RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 ELECTION. To that extent, Mueller's investigation is proving to be necessary and justified. Yet, all you are concerned about is Trump.

Unlike you, I'm not cheerleading for a specific outcome to this investigation. I just want justice served. Actually, I'd prefer if Trump and all Americans are exonerated from conspiring with the Russians, so my hesitant faith in our system can remain. Whether that proves to be the case is yet to be determined,

Matt

19-Feb-18
Can someone tell me why the charges against the Russians did not include foreign campaign donations.

19-Feb-18
Trub,

"Unlike you, I'm not cheerleading for a specific outcome to this investigation. I just want justice served. Actually, I'd prefer if Trump and all Americans are exonerated from conspiring with the Russians, so my hesitant faith in our system can remain. Whether that proves to be the case is yet to be determined,"

Kinda curious.... How does the above translate into,

"yes, you are just as guilty as those pushing the narrative if you reflect on it."

Since when does wanting justice done regardless of who the bad actors are translate into pushing a narrative?

19-Feb-18
Never said you were responsible for my not understanding. I’ve been following the entire thread.

GG can defend himself. Still don’t see where he is pushing an agenda, by wanting to justice done, pushing an agenda, or “putting one self above the fray”.

As far as being a mind reader, physician health thyself.

19-Feb-18
Matt....

For all of Mueller's efforts, still not one bit of evidence of collusion on Trump's part. He seems to be carefully ignoring any of the revealed links to Hillary and Obama's appointees.

19-Feb-18
Mouse,

Again, it's not an investigation into Trump or Hillary or Obama. It's an investigation into RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE. And Mueller appears to be finding plenty of evidence of that. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Also, your assumption he's ignoring something is just that...an assumption. None of us know what's in his file, nor what dots he's still connecting. All we know is what he's carefully spoon-fed us thru his indictments.

You can lap up, and post, every opinion piece that supports your narrative, if you want. I'll sit back and wait for the REAL conclusions of the investigation.

Matt

19-Feb-18
Trub, it's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.....................:)

19-Feb-18
"Trub, it's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.....................:)"

Really? I design and build hi-speed automation for a living. Cap-ex projects in excess of $5m. Hardly classifies as someone with low ability.

Trub,

Zero agenda. And if all you have is the inadvertent misuse of agenda in place of narrative, well then that's all you have.

19-Feb-18
I'm not sure if wanting justice is a narrative, or an agenda, or both, but that's what I'd like to see out of this investigation.

Matt

20-Feb-18
“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.”

""" Barack Hussein Obama """

20-Feb-18

20-Feb-18
We aren’t shifting to meet the threat in part because the White House doesn’t want to admit the election win of 2016 was influenced in any way and that all the Russia talk is a hoax and a witch hunt and not an issue of national security. When the POTUS puts more faith in Putin’s denials than he does in the assessment of our intelligence agencies it’s no wonder we aren’t shifting to meet the enemy and counter the threat.

20-Feb-18
"it’s no wonder we aren’t shifting to meet the enemy and counter the threat".

The "threat" was there under Obama's watch, and it's becoming very apparent he was well aware of it (admit it, this is nothing new, Russia has been doing this for decades).

This "Witch Hunt" exists, only because Obama and all his minions do not want to admit that their chosen candidate got her ass kicked in a fair election.

20-Feb-18
Trump is pushing back only because the Dems are trying to make it seem as if he didn't really outwork Hillary to fairly win the election. If the Dems were interested in blunting the Russian election meddling, and NOT more in using that claim to undermine Trump's Presidency as a whole, I'm sure he would be less passionate in his rebuttals.

Truth is that this Russian meddling happened while Obama was running things, and he was well aware of it. But they were sooooooo sure Hillary would win, they swept the Russia story under the rug so as not to cloud her expected win.

20-Feb-18
Quite the tweet storm from our POTUS last weekend.

I wonder if he's ever heard the phrase "methinks thou dost protest too much".

Matt

20-Feb-18
Someone once remarked"elections have consequences"... the major consequence in this election is that all the scum is floating to the top and we get to see the Democratic party and their media ilk's true colors... leading our president to a second term to clean up this disgraceful mess we are in.

20-Feb-18
Where did I ever say anything about collusion? What I said is what Rep. Castro said. That this investigation into a national security threat has been so tainted by partisan politics that the real issue has gone ignored, going all the way back to the hacked emails (and I’m sure before that). Trump clearly views this as an attack on him, and I can see why. Like GG, I’m not cheering for an outcome. I want justice to be served and threats to be resolved, regardless of who is wrapped in it.

20-Feb-18
I see reading comprehension again eludes you on multiple fronts as per usual, Trax. JTV asked me to show proof of collusion. Also, just because an election was influenced doesn’t mean the end result would be different.

20-Feb-18
Hmm...so interfering with elections in other countries is SOP and desirable? Interesting.

Matt

20-Feb-18
Ok, so crimes that go "way back" should be ignored now?

Matt

20-Feb-18
"Ok, so crimes that go "way back" should be ignored now"?

Funny how nobody thought this stuff was "urgent", until Trump was elected...

20-Feb-18
These "crimes" may be knew to the average nimrod, but they are not knew to the countries involved. This is very old school stuff. The media and politics of the day demand there is a story here. Nimrods love stories.

I think you meant "new" not "knew."

My question remains. Should we not make an effort to stop the crimes, regardless of how long they have occurred?

Matt

20-Feb-18
Elkmtn. Exactly.

20-Feb-18
Trax, I just go off of what comes directly out of the President’s mouth.

Reporter: Did Russia's attempts to meddle in US elections come up in the conversations?

Trump: "He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times."

Reporter: Today?

Trump: "I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election, he did not do what they are saying he did."

Reporter: Do you believe him?

Trump: "Well, look, I can't stand there and argue with him, I would rather have him get out of Syria, I would rather get to work with him on the Ukraine rather than arguing about whether or not... that whole thing was set up by the Democrats...

Reporter: On election meddling, did you ask him (Putin) the question?

Trump: "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says I didn't do that. I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country...”

20-Feb-18
Thanks for the chat, Trax.

Matt

• Sitka Gear