IdyllwildArcher 08-Feb-18
kentuckbowhnter 08-Feb-18
LINK 08-Feb-18
Brotsky 08-Feb-18
BIG BEAR 08-Feb-18
70lbdraw 08-Feb-18
08-Feb-18

orionsbrother's Link
College girl has an emotional support hamster that the airline tells her, in error, it can fly with her. Upon reaching the airport, she is informed that rodents are not allowed on planes... not in the cargo hold either.

From the link : "Frazzled that fall, Aldecosea decided she needed a distraction. At a Pennsylvania Petco, she bought calm and quiet Pebbles. The hamster lived in her dorm room in a small plastic cage with a green spinning wheel, always scurrying to the front of the cage to greet her owner."

So she flushes it.

I spit coffee on my computer.

08-Feb-18
That Freeglee guy would have shoved it up his back side.....

08-Feb-18
Poor little hamster.

Matt

08-Feb-18
This story is a perfect example of the millennial disconnect with reality.

08-Feb-18
Throw her in jail for cruelty to animals. She would have been so much better off if while she was "frazzled in fall" to instead get knocked up. Abortion wouldn't get her jail time and the airline wouldn't be accomplice.....

08-Feb-18
Too bad that Larry Nassar's momma didn't make scrambled eggs out of him before he was born..........

08-Feb-18
This is as wide as it is deep with human depravity. Our world is craving a real external struggle. Common existence is just too easy for too many folks.

...btw, of course she's suing...

08-Feb-18
Unbelievable

08-Feb-18
how is she ever going to get through vetting at an employer when this article pops up? i am going to have to add to my employment questionnaire "have you ever owned an emotional support hampster"?

08-Feb-18
This is your brain on.... liberalism.

08-Feb-18
"how is she ever going to get through vetting at an employer when this article pops up?"

BAHAHAHAHA! You think she is ever going to look for a job?

08-Feb-18
She'll get hired at HSUS........

08-Feb-18

• Sitka Gear