NvaGvUp 13-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 13-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 13-Feb-18
Grey Ghost 13-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 13-Feb-18
09-Feb-18

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
I’ve got a source who I can’t reveal inform me that Buckiller is actually a tinfoil salesman.

09-Feb-18
BEG, my "sources" claim he's actually an executive in Reynolds.

Just a little friendly razzing, buckiller, no offense intended. I think you'd react the same way, if you were in our shoes.

Matt

09-Feb-18
What are the true draw odds in New Mexico? Do you have any intel on that Buckkiller?

09-Feb-18
Buckiller, the FIFTY RICHEST people in the world aren’t even worth half of the 3 trillion dollars you claim will be claimed - so I can promise the government actions relating to seizure info assets associated with the 13 people named in the EO will not approach that number. Also forgive me for being skeptical that an EO signed back in December targeting a number of unconnected individuals led to a timed sell off of equity nearly two months later.

09-Feb-18
That would be great info to know Brotsky.

I am really wanting to know if draw odds will improve in Wyoming since they raised there tag prices. Particular in the special draw. Any info on that as well?

09-Feb-18
Hey Buckiller,

Have you met Spike Bull yet? If not you should, I think you two would get along well.

Matt

09-Feb-18
Hey buckiller, you got powerball #s for tomorrow night? That'd be a big help man

09-Feb-18
I’d say folks have a pretty good sense of how rich the richest people in the world (like those that you just mentioned) are as they got wealthy through their equity stakes in publicly traded companies. It doesn’t matter what kind of account those equities sit in - holding them in a trust doesn’t magically hide the value of their equity stakes in Amazon, Microsoft, TimesWarner.

09-Feb-18
"People are already being arrested and squeeling like pigs." - I wish, it's long overdue. But it seems no one ever goes to jail. Do you have any examples of super-rich people that have been arrested since the EO? The kind that usually get away...?

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18

slade's Link
T A21 Campaign has visited our church. If you are looking to help.

Sorry for the hijack.

09-Feb-18
Let's take a poll. Who honestly thinks the market correction we've seen was due to the 13 wealthy criminals listed in Trump's EO who were scrambling to hide money before they get busted?

Chalk me up in the not-a-chance-in-hell column.

Matt

09-Feb-18
I’ll put another vote down for the not-a-chance-in-hell column too.

I will give Buckiller some credit. He’s not just regurgitating crap from fake news websites...this is some original stuff!

09-Feb-18
GG,

I don't really know, nothing would surprise me in this day and age. I think now days, anything is possible, and I think it's only going to get worse! I don't think we have seen anything yet.

God Bless Gents.

09-Feb-18
Here's another poll question.

If you were a pastor who was truly concerned about educating as many folks as possible about your secret "intel", would you use a bowhunting forum with a few dozen regular viewers as your platform to get the word out?

Think about it.

Matt

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

09-Feb-18
It's like horoscopes, buckiller and spike will see what they are looking for. The pedophile millionaire freaks getting arrested is real, and the stock market drop certainly happened... but I don't think there is any chance they are connected.

Did a market surge mean pedophile millionaires escaped? Of course not. And while controlled demolition can take down buildings, it didn't take down the twin towers on 9/11.

09-Feb-18
I'm imagining a beach..... and Spike Bull and Buckiller running barefoot in the warm sand towards each other until they meet in a deep embrace........

09-Feb-18
LOL!

09-Feb-18
Big Bear for the win!! LMAO!!

09-Feb-18
BuckKiller is right and you are all wrong. One family owns 75 percent of the worlds monetary value. They own countrys literally and almost all of the banking including the major banks in this country. One family. They control and buy heads of state and have no scruples or morality. The control sex trade , slavery and only one person in this world actually scares them because he is bent on taking them down. He has already taken their complete control of the USA away from them. It is why we have to pray for our president , his safety and the safety of most that he has around him. If you do not know who to fight against and what to fight against then you need to pay some attention and stop the tin foil garbage because its not garbage. Investigate it and learn for yourself. God bless, Steve

09-Feb-18
And that family’s name is?

09-Feb-18

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo
You cant say the name out loud, or you will disappear.

Gadzooks!

09-Feb-18
Rothchild.

09-Feb-18
YIKES!!!!!

It's even loonier here than I thought!

09-Feb-18
Considering that any family of more than one member can't always get along, it is unimaginable that a far-flung and only distantly related "family" could be tight-knit enough to conspire to anything.

BTW, I liken stock market swings to a flock of birds. One goose steps on a sand burr and unexpectedly jumps. The entire flock takes off honking and squawking. Only one out of thousands knows what happened, but they are all fleeing in a panic.

09-Feb-18
That's a great analogy, Henry!

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18

BowSniper's Link
Here is a decent research link on the Rothschild internet myth spawning these beliefs. Which really destroys the credibility of any "believers" along with their so-called expert sources.

Which is a shame because I'd like to think there was reason to trust in the Mueller investigation.

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18
"THE sex slave trade is real"

So is Saturn, but it doesn't cause ups and downs in the stock market. (which is probably what you were saying).

09-Feb-18
LOL, Henry.

I'm thinking those who believe incessantly in every supposed conspiracy theory they stumble upon do so to justify their own failures.

"I didn't succeed or get what I want, not because of anything I did wrong or didn't do right , but because it was all a conspiracy against me or what I believe in!"

10-Feb-18
No comment other than thanks for proving my point. God bless, Steve

10-Feb-18
Real failure here. Another elitist name calling? One wife for 54 years, How many have you had? Several Businesses , no failures. Own home. Own autos, Own trucks, Own nice travel trailer. All blessings from God. No failures here/ Can you say same thing? I doubt it. One thing I have never ever felt like in my life is a failure. I lettered in four sports. Was varsity in freshman year. Have been very successful in sports all my life . Even blessed with a great garden and wonderful children and grandchildren. Can you say same? Perhaps and perhaps not. But failure here. That sir. I am not guilty of. I am blessed by the very best.

God bless, Steve

10-Feb-18
Sixby,

Wow! Just WOW!

10-Feb-18
Sixby,

You claim to believe that people are responsible for their success, or lack thereof, in life.

Yet then you claim if that doesn't happen, it's because of a conspiracy against them!

I'm speechless!

10-Feb-18
couple of hints from the whack job, nutcase. Google Goldsmith Family History. Scroll down. You find several marriages between Rothshields and Goldsmiths. Alliances. Now find out who the most famous Goldsmith is. B.B. Now just do a little homework on how Alliances are made between the uber wealthy and see what they control and one family stands out for several hundred years. Their assets are so huge its mind boggling. They own more in castles alone than most big time billionaires have in total assets and 75 percent of all of the worlds cash. Like I said you cannot fight this battle until you find out who you are fighting. God bless, Steve

10-Feb-18
Looney Tunes Time!

You need to go to a 'home.'

10-Feb-18
What a twist!!!!! You are the one calling names. You call me unsucessful because you do not agree with me. Nothing to do with the subject at hand. You fall into name calling and character denigration by accusation that is not true. I call you on it and you double mind answer. I have never claimed that if a person is not successful by your standards that it is because of some conspiracy against them. Just because you say something like that does not make it a fact. I have had a very happy and successful life. I attribute it to God and His mercy and His love. But, It is a fact. It is not made up. God bless, Steve

10-Feb-18
Sixby,

You need to be 'institutionalized!'

11-Feb-18
Oh for cryin' out loud. I thought I was on the Bowsite. It seems that I accidentally stumbled into the Coast to Coast AM program's listener forum.

Some pretty whacked out shit being posted here, that's for sure.

11-Feb-18
It's deplorable., God and guns stuff. Instutionalize them. Send them to a concentration camp.

God bless, Steve

12-Feb-18

BowSniper's Link
It's deplorable not to read and fact check something that sounds so ridiculous. I gave you a good link. Did you read it? Or do you think that is deliberate misinformation put out by the Rothschild family so we never learn they secretly gained control of 75% of world's wealth?? Do you believe the earth is flat, and that we never really landed on the moon? Some people doubt themselves into a little paranoid box. Maybe not time for a concentration camp, but perhaps some time on a couch with a professional?

12-Feb-18
KPC -you might want to read that link again fully, and slower. It was refuting Sixby's claim, pointing out that even the richest Rothschild is worth only about 2 billion. And several other misconceptions that come from dopey Internet memes claiming to be fact.

12-Feb-18
Nothing like some premature pontification's to start the day with.

12-Feb-18
1 minute to read.... 5 minutes craft a belittling response. I expect apologies and a retraction will be forthcoming.

12-Feb-18
The Rothschilds must all be away on vacation today, because we're seeing no wild swings in the market at all - at least not in the first 4 1/2 hours of the trading day.

The markets opened up sharply and have moved up since at a fairly steady pace, with the S&P now + 1.7% and the DOW + 2%.

12-Feb-18
Kyle,

I think the thirteen pedophiles that were the target of the 12/21 Executive Order must have done all of their selling! Nice to see they aren't weighing things down any more!!

12-Feb-18
Well, finally!

The market fell back a bit in the last :45, but still had a most excellent day.

DOW +410 and 1.69%

S&P 500 + 36, or 1.39%

NASDAQ + 107, or +1.56%

I'm hoping the Rothchilds stay on vacation long enough for people to continue to recover their sanity.

12-Feb-18
In all seriousness, it looks to me as if a lot of people woke up sober at some point over the weekend and said to themselves, "WTF have we just done? This is crazy and nothing can justify what we saw the past week."

12-Feb-18
Kevin,

LOL!

All we need now is a link to the eGOP, the FBI, the Clinton Global Initiative and the Deep State, and the circle is complete!

12-Feb-18
Kyle and Kevin,

The sad reality is a few CF members will start believing your spoofs, if you keep them up long enough.

Matt

12-Feb-18
Matt,

Yeah, well there is that.

LOL!

12-Feb-18
If you play Beatles Helter skelter backwards it reveals a hidden message about the market it right there. It is also encrypted in Dr.Seus's green eggs and ham if you know the code.

12-Feb-18
Pig Dog,

I was probably the shortest and smallest boy in my HS class. I didn't get over 100 lbs. until my senior year. So football and basketball were not options.

So I've got two letters, no more.

But I was coordinated and became the captain of the golf team.

Everyone could out-drive me, but my short game was terrific, which made up for my lack of distance.

12-Feb-18
Pig Doc,

Care to share which "market fundamentals" you are talking about?

BTW, I was a smart jock too. I learned early on that I could play any sport I put my mind to, but my parents would only allow it if I kept my grades up.

Matt

12-Feb-18
I agree with your adviser. A correction was due, IMO.

On a political note, I think this correction takes the air out of Trump's claims his policies were the cause for the overbought record markets. Your thoughts?

Matt

13-Feb-18
"We had to forfeit the 98lb weight class almost every meet because we didn't have anyone to fill that weight class."

Didn't have anybody big enough?

13-Feb-18
I got a big growth spurt in my senior year and was 146 lb. when I went off to college. My growth pattern followed my dad's only not as spectacularly. He grew an incredible 13" in 13 months at about the same age.

13-Feb-18
Trump deserves a lot of credit for the market's performance because:

1. He established a pro-business, pro-capitalism mindset from Day One. That's exactly the opposite of the attitude the previous administration had.

2. He cut regulations, most of which were nonsense and which were written by bureaucrats, not Congress.

3. He cut taxes, esp. on business, which is likely why the market has done well, even after the recent dip.

I agree that this is merely a correction, not the start of a bear market.

13-Feb-18
"Why can't the blind dumb sheep liberal see the benefit that free markets, capitalism, and less government regulation gives this country?"

Oh, they can see it, alright. They just don't like what they see because when markets for goods, labor and services are based on free exchange between people, they can't control them and THEY HATE not having control over other people's lives.

13-Feb-18
My Vanguard accts are down more than anything. They've improved slightly but are still down from last week.

13-Feb-18
Kevin,

Rising wages and rising interest rates also lead to compensatingly higher prices which offset those costs and result in rising stock prices as a result.

13-Feb-18
So are the markets, sleepy.

13-Feb-18
There's still an hour to go, but it appears the Rothchilds are all still away on vacation, as the market has been slowing moving up since the opening. No volatility today at all.

13-Feb-18
That's correct, Trax. I was primarily referring to their leaders.

13-Feb-18
Inflation, fer sure!

And about the only benefactors from inflation are folks with fixed-rate loans.

13-Feb-18
JTV,

Did you even read and understand your article, or just see the title and post it?

The entire article is based on a unconfirmed and anonymous letter. Here's what one authority said about the letter:

“This letter is replete with inaccurate statements, misconceptions and factual errors, including a fundamental misunderstanding of the relationship between the VIX Index, VIX futures and volatility exchange traded products, among other things,”

Now, instead of insulting me, tell us why you think the letter is accurate.

Matt

13-Feb-18
JTV,

"Critical thinkers" use common sense. They just refuse to believe anything and everything they read on the internet.

In my opinion, critical thinking simply means you question, then analyze the information rationally. You do not simply jump on the bandwagon because others are.

One of my favorite sayings is this:

"Conventional wisdom may be conventional, but in my experience, wisdom is rarely involved."

• Sitka Gear