Atheist 09-Feb-18
elkmtngear 09-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 12-Feb-18
HA/KS 12-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 14-Feb-18
Tonybear61 14-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 15-Feb-18
09-Feb-18
Spike - I think that post makes a bunch of assumptions I have not seen actually quoted anywhere else. Where did all this 'toying' stuff come from? I have not seen any Paige/Strzok text released with that wording yet. Have you seen it? Or its that part just Freedom outpost's opinion of what transpired? I have seen reports showing where the word "President" was changed to "Senior government official", but maybe that was just for security so that it was not easier for hackers to find more info. Either way, Hillary is just as guilty for sending classified info on an unsecured network. And if corespondence with the President is extra secure and criminal, I hope Comey gets burned for leaking his notes from meetings with Trump to his buddies and NYTimes!!

09-Feb-18
You are obsessed w Obama and Clinton. That’s a given. However over 30 people working directly for trump have been working without full security clearances. These people have been in meetings where presumably, classified intel has been discussed. Where is the outrage?

How many of Obama’s personnel didn’t have clearances? ZERO.

09-Feb-18
And then there’s the long list of those who’ve left this WH who also saw tons of classified material, they’ are now out and about w that info and no checks on them but hey immigrants are the biggest threat! And I thought they ran on a Campaign all about Hillary’s carelessness with classified intel?

09-Feb-18
President = senior govt official.

Athiest=Ryan from Boone= Paul Z. =Paul Zeiden from BriarCliff HS aka Sybill aka numerous other fake registrations

Wow. Anyone see a pattern here?

09-Feb-18

BowSniper's Link
Spike - maybe that Freedom Outpost is not a very good source to rely on. I remember hearing all about that (c) = classified discovery back when this email scandal broke and it was discussed at length all over the world. Hillary feigned innocence, which is silly. But the proof of some emails as being marked classified is old news. See link.

09-Feb-18
#releasethememo

09-Feb-18
#yeranidiot

12-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link
All threads lead to Obama...

12-Feb-18
Harry Truman, he ain't.

14-Feb-18

14-Feb-18
Read up on the person who painted the original art work of the former president and first lady. Supreme racist who loved to paint pics of black women being violent to white women etc. Now they are finding sperm cells in his work... Wahh??

So Obama is lucky these were not publicly funded but the heck happened to some sort of vetting?? Oh right he probably didn't care to do it, or he did and its a political statement.

15-Feb-18
  • Sitka Gear