DConcrete 11-Feb-18
Atheist 11-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 11-Feb-18
Atheist 11-Feb-18
Woods Walker 11-Feb-18
bad karma 11-Feb-18
Grey Ghost 12-Feb-18
09-Feb-18
I did indeed post under my true name at some point. I was rewarded with anonymous calls to my job and hate mail at my home. Some here googled my name and address and viola! Threatening ones livelihood and family members isnt a good look, but it happened. There is a real ugliness to having an opposing viewpoint here. You will be attacked, disparaged and so on. I was then summarily and unjustly banned at some point. I felt it unjust, so I returned. and returned and yes, returned. Why? I rather enjoy the back and forth and even though I realize that I'll never change a single persons mind, it gave me joy to debate and provide a different viewpoint. ' I am indeed a bowhunter, I have been since I was 16. I discovered this site as a result of looking for bowhunting friends. I got sucked into the CF because I liked the argumentative nature of politics and all things political. So here we are men, what now?

09-Feb-18
Go pound sand, Paul.

You are a chronic pathological liar and everyone here knows it.

Your very first post on the CF was a hateful, false post which was full of lies and we all saw through that as well.

So go eff yourself, a-hole!

09-Feb-18
Banned several times? Maybe because you are looking for trouble and have been identified as an asshole by nature. There are soooooo many web sites and hunting groups. Why not start fresh somewhere else where your "argumentative nature" might be better appreciated?

09-Feb-18
Oh, and then you were posting all your hateful lies on the school server, meaning you you were crapping on conservatives while on the taxpayers time and the taxpayers dime.

09-Feb-18
You also PROMISED us that if Trump won that you'd leave the CF. Well he did, and you didn't. You are a liar Mr. Zeiden and you have ZERO credibility. And you ever lying about this because you have a whole list of "fakies"..................

AlMarshallCTHunter pennylanemartymooseCarlRIMaveryHunterBradBarKeepBaseballFeverBuckhunterbuckhunterCactusJackFranklySpeakingJamesMurphyLobstah MergeLeftnevergiveupPHayesPSEBowPZsitting_bull13SpencerRothMikeV sarapodockeatingTightlinesResistBenGPatriotmaxhiltonheadAtheistRyanfromBoone,etal

09-Feb-18
I Never once posted from school. Hunting sites are blocked from servers. Using my personal devices, sure. Posting hateful commenta? Are you the pot or the kettle? And,,,,, He lost the popular vote by 3mlion votes. #releasethememo

09-Feb-18
And we should believe YOU (all), because..........????? You're a friggin' joke.

09-Feb-18
You lie yet again!

We have irrefutable evidence of the servers you used to post as well as the times and the days you posted.

09-Feb-18
I'll lay it out for you, Paul: You are not a victim. You are an illegitimate, gratuitous provocateur and have been called out as such in each of your iterations. That is not the fault of those possessing the room temperature IQ necessary to see you for who you are.

You were never interested in honest discourse and reaped what you sewed. "What now?" My suggestion is for you to rediscover and commit to personal integrity because that is much more objectively valuable than assuaging whatever psychosis you are exorcising by trolling.

09-Feb-18
"I Never once posted from school."

BULLSH*T! You even TOLD us one time when you got caught that "one of my students got on my computer and posted under my name".

Get some help Sybil, you REALLY need it.

09-Feb-18
I appreciate the come to Jesus moment . Perhaps going forward you can be honest about yourself and in your posts rather than trolling the good folks on this site. I think you would be treated with more respect having done so. Trolling , lying, and false registrations are not putting your best foot forward. We all appreciate a good debate and would welcome an opposing viewpoint. Frauds are rarely tolerated and exposed swiftly.

10-Feb-18
"" I got sucked into the CF because I liked the argumentative nature of politics and all things political. So here we are men, what now?""

Is this some sort of a confessional? If not, you're wasting your time Atheist/RyanBoone. I don't think you'll get any sympathy until you prove yourself as a legitimate person. Having multiple handles and constant lying is not fooling anyone or helping your image.

10-Feb-18
Sympathy? Never asked for it. Not once. Your narrative is your narrative. You paint me as you want. Those that contacted my job, my home, know who you are. It doesn’t make me a victim it just makes you well, nutty and weird and pathetic. Me? A provocateur? No more than anyone else here w their conspiracy theories.

10-Feb-18
atheist. As Nva said,"Go pound sand", you Lying creep. You don't debate $hit. You come on here, with only one thing in mind, STIR the $HIT. After you stir the $hit a while, people start to get on to who you are, you go and switch names, and stir the $hit some more. You kept on repeating this act. That is what you have done, over thirty some times now. Your excuse of personal contact, was your reason for fake registrations, my opinion, is just another, bull$hit LIE from you, the LYING FRAUD. You are asked to prove the bull$hit you bring on here, than run away for a few days. Best thing for you to do is get the hell out of here, and don't let the door hit you in the a$$, on the way out. Don't worry. I will be here waiting on you to come back. 8^)))

10-Feb-18
Hey Bent, are you not aware of the profanity clause on bowsite? sounds like you need a hug, pal. Sending one from here, now go brew some tea and relax okay? Maybe I'll go, maybe I won't but it won't be your decision buttercup

10-Feb-18
Oh...so NOW you give a damn about the rules...got it. Sorta like how you Dems think it's fine to ignore immigration laws, and the 2A, etc.

And you STILL haven't answered my question (not that any answer you all would give will be believable in the least)......WHY are you still here when you promised you'd leave the CF if Trump were elected?

Fake, lying, hypocrite. Everyone (and for you that's A LOT) has to be good at something, and you sure found your calling.

10-Feb-18
atheist. I never said it would be my decision. I got a nerve, didn't i atheist, you LYING FRAUD. PRICELESS! You can't even start a thread, that's not a LIE. You just proved, that this thread you started is just another LIE, from the CF's biggest LIAR, "YOU". No one is buying your LYING thread. The last sentence, in your last reply, is nothing more than another LIE from you. You aren't going anywhere. I will be right here, waiting on you. 8^)))

10-Feb-18
It still says you are Ryan Dixon from North Carolina.

.. ..

.. ..

if you want a do-over, how about apologizing for all the mis-representations, then register according to the rules?

That is my suggestion for a good start.

I think most would give you some forgiveness. Some will still call you names, but you say you are a bog boy, so no sweat.

10-Feb-18
Poor little snowflake PZ!

He shows up here and the very first thing he does is accuse us all of being haters. He lies about who he is, then uses a photo he pulled off the internet in a laughable attempt to prove he's a bowhunter.

Then his feelings get hurt because we aren't nice to him.

Some things you just can't make up.

10-Feb-18
"Hey Bent, are you not aware of the profanity clause on bowsite?"

LOL!

This from the guy who posted a meme a couple of years ago telling us to " 'eff off!"

This, from the same guy who ignores the 'false registration' clause.

10-Feb-18
Then there's this:

Sybil is all upset because his employer was contacted about his behavior. Yet he's the one who told us his employer was fully aware of what he was doing here and supported it.

The problem with being a liar, Sybil, is you can't later remember what lies you told and to whom you told them.

10-Feb-18
At some point a real man has to be honest enough with himself to admit when he's run out of chances to earn respect.

Paul, you may feel you were mistreated here in the past, and that grudge is fueling your continued effort to troll here. But the fact remains, you'll never be welcomed here, and you'll always be the catalyst for other childish posts that make the entire forum look bad. If that's your goal, so be it, but I find it small-minded.

That said, I admire your attempt to come clean on your aliases. Perhaps you should sign your full name to all your posts, thereby eliminating any deception. Perhaps then, some people may actually respond to your comments, instead of mindlessly repeating the same old name-calling and insults.

Matt

10-Feb-18
""Sympathy? Never asked for it. Not once. Your narrative is your narrative. You paint me as you want. ""

Why start a thread and then say you don't care what people think? Can't have it both ways. You're upset because people abuse your opinions. Admitt it.

10-Feb-18
*SIgh*.......

By now it should be obvious to everyone that it's about as complicated as breathing to create as many false registrations as you want and, much like the annual spring rite of the dandelion eruptions on your lawn, pop up like those weeds on whatever internet forum you want to.

Clearly, under the present registration format this "behavior" cannot be controlled (until the welcome is worn out and the next ban occurs).

Each of us however does exercise complete control over whether or not there is a response to obvious provocations; no one forces any one of us to respond, period. What everyone should consider first and foremost is the "why" of trolling; to provoke; not thought, not honest debate but simply to irritate and perhaps even disparage. Yes, Virginia, like there is a Santa Claus the motivation for trolling really is that simple.

Remove the gratification (any type of response) and the problem goes away.

Choices folks; it's always about choices.

You want this problem to go away? Ignore it completely and it will.

10-Feb-18
Mike X 1,000. I used to just chuckle at the ridiculous posts by this guy, but it's obvious he has no desire whatsoever for honest debate. Differing views on various subjects makes for entertaining reading, but it's kinda scary to think that anyone could see things as he claims he does and be teaching kids on taxpayer money. How could anyone his age be this immature? Baffling to say the very least. What's that saying? If you're 20 and not a liberal, you don't have a heart; if you're 40 and not a conservative, you don't have a brain...

10-Feb-18
Matt,

This is not an attempt to come clean on anything. He posted essentially the same thing a few weeks ago.

He uses the handle 'atheist' solely because he knows it will offend a lot of folks here.

10-Feb-18
Notice the phony reason he gives for why he came here. It's diametrically the opposite of what he told us a couple of years ago.

PHONY and LIAR don't even begin to describe him.

10-Feb-18
Whaa ?? Hillary and Bill (not their Bowsite names) are posting on here again?

Doesn't matter what name you use a radial leftwing nut is easy to spot. So are extreme right wing nuts, Leftie loosey, righty tighty..

10-Feb-18
Kyle,

I must have missed his earlier post.

Why would anyone be offended by someone else's religious choices, if they don't affect them? Is it written somewhere that the CF only allows Christians? Or conservatives?

Now, if a person disparages or belittles other's for their differing beliefs, which happens all too frequently here IMO, then that person doesn't deserve respect. If we are honest, Paul is not the only one here who engages in that behavior.

Matt

10-Feb-18
I agree that if he was ignored he would have been gone a long time ago.....

He calls himself atheist to get a rise out of you guys,,, And it works.......

He could call himself Buddhist, Hindu or anything else non Christian...... Who cares ?

At some point you have to face it that the best thing to do is ignore him..... kind of like I should ignore Spike Bull..... ha !!!

10-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Today he tells us he's a lifelong bowhunter and only came to the CF because he liked the argumentative style.

Yet in this screen capture from 2015, he tells an entirely different story.

10-Feb-18
I can't read any of that.... what does it say Kyle ??

10-Feb-18
Big Bear,

Put on your reading glasses. ;^)

It's a post from Sybil in March of 2015 claiming he came to the CF as part of a social experiment for a class he was teaching and he picked the CF because it was a conservative website. He also says the purpose of the 'experiment' was to expose conservatives as a bunch of hateful, bigoted old white men. He says the District Supt. was in on the whole thing and the two of them would sit around and laugh about it.

I don't think you were here when Sybil first showed up. At that time, he introduced himself by starting a thread entitled, "Why do Conservatives Hate So Much?"

Note in this capture, he implied that in addition to teaching at a high school, he also taught at a college and seems to say the experiment was done at that level. Yet he talks about the Superintendent and the District, which would apply to a high school, but not a college. So he can't even keep his lies straight on his own posts.

10-Feb-18
Ah.....is he "Freeglee" too ??

10-Feb-18
No, they are not the same person.

10-Feb-18
Nope

10-Feb-18
I have ways.

Just as the CFATT easily discovered who Sybil is, we also discovered Freeglee is not Sybil.

10-Feb-18
Ha !! I'm on my phone... when I zoom in it's all blurry.... even with my glasses on....... thanks !!

10-Feb-18
On your phone?

That explains it. You should be able to read it from a laptop, however.

10-Feb-18
If he was truly sincere, he would not have posted under two aliases in this thread.

This is just more crap from someone who would rather tell a story thirteen different ways instead of telling the truth once.

10-Feb-18
Freeglee is NOT one of Paul's alter egos...he's an institution unto himself.

10-Feb-18
Atheist posts from Norwalk, CT, yet is registered as being from PA. Ryan from Boone posts from Norwalk, CT, yet is registered from NC

Oddly, they both share the same ISP and location of Paul Zeidan, who occasionally posts under one of his alter egos on his ATT cellphone.

Why does Paul put the effort to maintain multiple registrations and post using both on the same thread other than to continue to be the proverbial burr under a saddle.

There is no true anonymity on the internet. Any inquiring mind could easily find out his address, home phone, Briarcliff Manor HS info so very easily. As I posted elsewhere, the numerous photoshops of him are now in the wilds of the internet and no longer are linked to the Bowsite, but other sites where people have come across them and found use in other venues. Those images are forever linked to his name...not any of his multiple false registrations...and could be found/used by students, future employers, fellow employees at Briarcliff Manor High School...even his wife and kids!

That's a future problem that Paul will have to face.

For us here, the time has come for everyone to just ignore his presence...and remember that he has created a monument for the real use of TOTs.

10-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Here's another one of Sybil's finest moments. Note his use of a take-off on my handle for this one.

This from the guy who lectured Bentstick on the Bowsite ban on profanity!

10-Feb-18
I can read that one.... !!

10-Feb-18
X3 for Mike in Ct. But it's not just Atheist. A group of you guys have a self contained feedback loop going. Get a room.

10-Feb-18
This is priceless. I appreciate the attention, as unnecessary as it is. I’ve said my piece and some of you will choose to have your own narrative but in the end, does it really matter? When did a simple little website become so dramatic. I get it though. For some, it’s all they have. It’s either yelling at the tv or some random person on the internet. Except here you get a congratulated by your ‘friends’. The interweb is a funny place indeed.

10-Feb-18
A spectacular lack of self awareness.....

10-Feb-18
Kevin,

More likely a spectacular lack of mental capacity.

Chronic pathological liars like PZ actually believe that whatever they say or claim is the absolute truth, regardless of how absolutely and provably false it is.

10-Feb-18
Fruitfly is not Sybil et.al. At least Sybil and Co. can spell. In fact they can spell as well as they lie.

10-Feb-18
O4 FR66Loade7 . 8lad 4ou w4n'7 allo9 7t. What a moron. 8^)

10-Feb-18
Sybil may or may not know how to spell, but he clearly has no clue when it comes to writing.

Witness this:

"Us progressives....."

Yet he teaches! No wonder your kids can't write!

10-Feb-18
Gentlemen, Easy on the man. He cannot help who he is or why he is deceitful. It is the nature of the beast/ His father is the father of lies and that same father is the father of the Democrat party. They are who they are. Same as the old story of the alligator. It just my nature was his reply. Paul's deceit is obvious. We all know who and what he is. Why answer him is the real question. God bless those that believe in God and God bless the rest to come to know Him. Steve

10-Feb-18
You guys talk as though we have a group of lefties here that DO fit in, and the conversations are as pleasant as the ones at a tea party. Lets face it, the moment someones political views are discovered as anything remotely left leaning, their chances of survival on Bowsite are reduced drastically...regardless of how they present themselves.

10-Feb-18
“Go away! We don’t want your kind here!” “But wait, we need to tell you how terrible of a human you are”. “ Ok now seriously , go away and disappear, but not too far because we have an almost obsessive need for a bad guy, any bad guy at all!” “ But go away!”

10-Feb-18
So Paul, when are you going to answer my question? I don't care which persona you answer it as so just pick one.

10-Feb-18
PZ,

“Go away! We don’t want your kind here!”

Correction: "Go away! We don't want lying POS's here!"

But, Hey!

Thanks for accusing us all of being racists, homophobes and bigots!

One problem!

YOU are the one who measures and rates people solely on the color of their skin, their sex, their country of origin and their sexual orientation.

At our end, we only rate people based on the Content of Their Character.

You might want to try that sometime, a-hole.

10-Feb-18

itshot's Link
paulicia, congrats, you are almost in your 4th year of school boy antics here

.."it gave me joy to debate and provide a different viewpoint."....joy? i bet! debate & viewpoint? harharhar, u r 2 fug funny

HunterBrad was your best effort, even though he only started bow hunting at 14 and didn't get a deer until his 20s...but he was a veteran, fresh out of the military, new wife, baby on the way, farmhouse blablah blah blah...you earned (stole) some respect there, bravo

but the stolen valor stuff, sprinkled throughout your professional career here, is all anyone needs to know about you (y'all?)

10-Feb-18
""Try sending me stuff or threatening my job youre Bud will be NIPPED hombre!!!!

I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!!""

LOL. You're safe freeglee. Your job at Burger King is secure. NOW GO FLIP SOME BURGERS !!!!!!!! WE WILL ALLOW IT!!!!!! I WANT MORE FRIES!!!!!!

10-Feb-18
OUCH!

LOL!

Now I'm sure he'll 'scamper away nervously.'

10-Feb-18

10-Feb-18
I would say something, but.... 8^)))

10-Feb-18
I say people it it to a vote if you want to have fruity to stick around. Maybe he’ll finally understand the democratic process. See if there are any sympathizers out there. One vote per person only. Different aliases don’t allow multiple votes. Maybe he’ll just go away then. Goodbye fruity, my vote is in.

10-Feb-18
Huh?

11-Feb-18
Hey, can you guys tell I'm posting from my bathroom, while I'm taking a crap, too?

Frankly, the fact that some of you actually devote time to looking up ISP locations, names, addresses, etc... troubles me more than Paul's posts do. Do you really take the CF that seriously?

Matt

11-Feb-18
. . . . how come no one ever gets tracked down by the Swedish Bikini Team . . . . .

11-Feb-18
Be careful GG, the bowsite gestapo shouldn’t be toyed with. You could be next! They don’t know how to behave when they don’t have a bogey man to chase and yell at. It’s really that simple.

11-Feb-18
Well look who showed up to stir the $hit, MORON MAN, atheist. Not yelling atheist, just stating FACTS. You are coming on here, proving our point. Keep up the good work. 8^)

11-Feb-18
GG is NOT a fraud and a liar. He actually HAS integrity. You're not even close.

So when are you going to answer my question Paul? Why the dodge?

11-Feb-18
Way to much info GG, at least we know now you can do one task right. I do admitt you're a better person than Sybil.

11-Feb-18
paulicia, matt restored a Jeep,,,you? you attempt to demolish all that is good...and you even suck at that!

see a difference?

help me, us, understand why a Marine Corps vet, father, husband to a lovely wife, educator at a nice school, owner of farmhouse & good dog would spend any time fighting for communism?

When you started playing here you were only some of the above, it was understandable (kinda)...now? wtf is your deal?

join in, or stay the boy-man you were 4 years ago

11-Feb-18
Have ya'll ever noticed what a disproportional number of guys who served in the United Sates Marine Corps we have here?

Mouse, Mike in CT, Tony, JTV, and a few more.

We also have a disporportional number of guys here who have served in the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, and even the Coast Guard. Not to mention the National Guard.

Yet Sybil called us a "bunch of cowards."

Yeah, right!

11-Feb-18
Jeff,

"....I bet the dweeb would never do that."

Not only would he never do that, he'd wet his panties at the very thought of it, then hide in the closet or under the bed, while calling for a man with a gun to come and praying to GOD he'd get there in time.

11-Feb-18
Lol. Platoon 1058, graduated aug, 1987. MCRDPI MOS 4641

11-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
BS!

Not the same guy!

Nice fake try, though!

11-Feb-18
Show us your DD 214, jerk.

11-Feb-18
Graduated w meritorious PFC Sorry it upsets you.

11-Feb-18
So if you ARE indeed a Marine and a man of honor then answer my question.

11-Feb-18
I don’t recall a question and please don’t backtrack from your previous jackassery. It’s as disengenous as posting under an alias. ??

11-Feb-18
That's NOT a DD 214, Sybil.

Is there a reason you don't want to let us see that?

Try again!

11-Feb-18
Show yours first. As I’m looking at it, it shows my previous address, my SSN and you creeps have already attempted to invade my private life. How about I send photos of my credit report too? You’re a financial advisor, surely you wouldn’t suggest a client putting his private info online that could easily turn into identity theft , would you? .

11-Feb-18
Meh screw it. Life lock has me covered.

11-Feb-18
I’m also an active member of the MCL since 2015. Boy, am i shattering stereotypes left and right or what?

11-Feb-18
Here AGAIN is the question I've been asking you in ALL your personas....And this is the THIRD TIME on this thread alone that it's been asked. So you're lying AGAIN. Either that or you can't read.

You PROMISED us that if Trump won the election that you would LEAVE the CF, yet you're still here. Were you lying to us (again/still)?

11-Feb-18
I did say that. However after seeing that he got fewer votes that HRC, I reneged. I played a grey area. Can’t argue with that.

11-Feb-18
So...you're a liar then. Nice of you to finally admit it. Now please tell us then how are we supposed to know when you're lying to us or not when you say things? Take you word for it? Or should we just assume that everything you say is a lie, which is pretty much a known fact.

11-Feb-18
"I did say that. However after seeing that he got fewer votes that HRC, I reneged. I played a grey area. Can’t argue with that."

Well yes, we can argue with that.

You said if she lost, you would not return. No 'ifs's, ands or buts."

In other words, you lied.

Which is what you do.

ALWAYS!

She lost, yet you did return.

So as we all knew, you lied, yet again.

11-Feb-18
You say tomato, I say tomahtoe. Dude, you have your thought and opinions. You’ve made them abundantly clear. Just as I have. Nothing I say or do will change that. Why attempt an act of complete irrelevance?

11-Feb-18
Are your feelings hurt that I came back? Are you completely sure no one here has ever lied to you or others? Are you certain you’ve never told a lie? I think we know where I’m going here. This is a website with random folks. You have no idea about most if not all of these folks. That’s the truth. So stop proselytizing and face the fact that the internet is a collection of random people who only tell you what they want to tell you.

11-Feb-18
Bullshit!

You LIED.

It's that simple.

Cowboy Ethics;

"There is Right and there is Wrong and there is nothing in between."

11-Feb-18
Kyle that's WAY over hesheit's head(s). And it should be WE came back, nit "I". But even that's a lie, because hesheit never left. It just faked more false identities.

11-Feb-18
There is plenty in between. And we aren’t cowboys. Case in point. A guy needs medication for his child or she’ll die. Pharmacy is closed, so he breaks in, steals the meds. Is he wrong or right? The world is not black and white. I can’t believe a young buck like me has to explain that to a seasoned man of the world like you.

11-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

11-Feb-18
A-hole.

He's wrong.

Stealing is stealing and breaking in and unlawful entry are felonious crimes, whether you like it or not.

11-Feb-18

11-Feb-18
I say he’s right. And so would most people. Take a poll here. I guarantee you that most would gladly break that window to save their child. Would you?

11-Feb-18
Breaking and entering is WRONG, no matter how 'justifiable' someone thinks it might be.

It's out-and-out stealing the property of another person.

There are other and more honorable ways to get the same result.

Period!

11-Feb-18
paulicia, you're broadcasting to the world again....next you'll claim somebody looked up your dd214...and a couple more fly-by dope heads on here wil squawk 'dox, dox, dox',,,,,,

instead of restating your credentials, do tell why you choose communism over capitalism? socialism over our Republic? again, wtf is your deal? and wtf do you play charades when you were never hiding?

11-Feb-18
This question has nothing to do with telling the truth unless some kid dies unless one lies. (And I'm not talking about what Itshot wrote...) By any criteria one wishes to use, Hillary lost, just as the football team that outgained the team with the most points lost. This is simply deceitful horsecrap, and one more example of how even a claimed bit of sincerity is anything but.

11-Feb-18
Again, you’re foolish if you believe the world is black and white w no grey areas. 1) communism is a failed economic policy. I don’t think it’s a god idea anywhere. 2) capitalism is extremely flawed and I believe a hybrid socialism/capitalism system better serves mankind.

11-Feb-18
"........and I believe a hybrid socialism/capitalism system better serves mankind."

Just more proof you are an idiot!

11-Feb-18
Says the guy who enjoys many aspects of socialism already.

11-Feb-18
Name one.

Just one!

11-Feb-18
If we define Socialism as taxpayer funds being used collectively to benefit society as a whole, despite income, contribution, or ability, then you are and have been benefiting from socialism. The military, police, public libraries, public works projects, farm subsidies, congressional pay, pretty much anything where our collective tax dollars benefit the whole. Face it, we live in a mixed economy. Any economist w a shred of intelligence knows this.

11-Feb-18
Absolute BS!

Most of those things you cite have nothing to do with 'socialism.'

Not One!

11-Feb-18
And, by the way, almost everything [FDR] proposed was called “socialist.” Social Security, which transformed life for the elderly in this country was “socialist.” The concept of the “minimum wage” was seen as a radical intrusion into the marketplace and was described as “socialist.” Unemployment insurance, abolishing child labor, the 40-hour work week, collective bargaining, strong banking regulations, deposit insurance, and job programs that put millions of people to work were all described, in one way or another, as “socialist.” Yet, these programs have become the fabric of our nation and the foundation of the middlE class.

11-Feb-18
so·cial·ism ?s?SH??liz?m/Submit noun a political and economic theory of social organization that advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.

Well I guess we disagree on the definition of socialism then.

Because based on the definition, those things I mentioned are absolutely socialist.

11-Feb-18
omfngee, it's pointless, carry on punch bowl turd...........

11-Feb-18
First, you failed to cite even one thing I've benefitted from that was the result of a socialist policy.

Second, the minimum wage laws have been destructive to those whom the idiots on the left claimed it would help.

Social Security is a massive financial disaster thanks to totally economically unsupportable liberal crap.

Jobs programs are a laughable joke, which hurt people, not help people.

11-Feb-18
Will you or do you receive social security money? Do you enjoy getting your mail? Having your roads paved and garbage picked up? Then you have indeed benefitted.

11-Feb-18
I pay postage to mail a letter. As does everyone else.

I pay utilities. Which pays for my garbage. Not examples of what socialism is.

11-Feb-18
And roads paved. That’s vehicle registration. Which, by the way, I pay about 700.00 per vehicle to register because of the DOT regulations.

11-Feb-18
DC, your taxes pay for a road in Tennessee that you’ll never drive on. Your taxes pay for a soldier that you’ll never meet. That’s socialism sir.

11-Feb-18
I do get Social Security. Yet when you do the math, figuring in what I paid into it plus what my employer put into it, my rate of return works out to about 2% per year!

Had I been allowed to invest those same dollars in the same way I've invested the rest of my money, my income from those dollars would be paying me TEN TIMES what I get from Social Security!

Then, there's this:

Not one dollar of what your much beloved government supposedly has 'in reserve' to pay me the pittance they do actually exists, nor do I own it.

Had it actually been in an account I owned and controlled, it would be MY asset, which I WOULD own and could then do with as I please.

Words can't even begin to describe how financially stupid you are!

Not even close!

11-Feb-18
You’re missing the point. You said you don’t benefit from socialism. We’ve established that social security is a socialist entity. We’ve also established that you benefit. I believe I’ve made my point.

11-Feb-18

Liars don't have points. They just lie.

11-Feb-18
The problem of having a discussion with a dishonest moron like "atheist" is that his definitions of terms are malleable, and change to suit his desired position. It is a colossal waste of time to engage in a debate with this waste of oxygen.

12-Feb-18
It always frustrates me when people use "socialism" as a generic term to describe a system of government. There's a huge difference between the socialism that is practiced in Russia versus China versus Western Europe and, yes, the socialism that is practiced in the US. It's like describing all the various cuts of beef as "steak". I

Matt

• Sitka Gear