Sixby 11-Feb-18
Atheist 11-Feb-18
TD 11-Feb-18
Pete In Fairbanks 12-Feb-18
Bentstick81 12-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 13-Feb-18
09-Feb-18

10-Feb-18
I've said all along, that the dems created their memo, so they would have a way to come back on Trump, for which ever decision Trump would make. The dems are about as predictable as atheist. You can't trust a democrat, EVER.

10-Feb-18
That memo was voted on by both parties to be released. If you cant see that trump is hiding something in there, then you are knee deep in dear leaders doo doo. rest assured, it will leak out and the rest of the intelligent world will see the orange blob for what he really is

10-Feb-18
....the POTUS of the US with better poll numbers than his predecessor at the same point in their terms?

10-Feb-18
So atheist. Tell us what Trump is hiding? The russia collusion BS, isn't nothing. O - Justice, there is nothing. So what is it??

10-Feb-18
The GOP ripped the minority for squawking about "national security risks" over the Nunes memo release. It turned out there was nothing to squawk about. Now, Trump is claiming the minority memo is a national security risk and needs to be re-written. Ironic that.

So, they'll redact the minority memo until it suits Trump and his lawyers, and the American public will remain without the whole truth, as usual.

Matt

10-Feb-18
And that comment presupposes that the edits are not for reasons of national security, but for political reasons.

If you wish to claim to be impartial, this is not evidence of it.

10-Feb-18
I'm not buying "national security". I'm calling Trump a chickenshit hypocrite.

10-Feb-18
So let me get make sure I have my facts right.

The FBI pushed Trump to not release the Nunes memo due to material omissions of fact that impacted the accuracy of the memo. He ignored them.

Now he’s more than willing to listen to the FBI and not release the minority memo when it suits his cause.

Its looking more and more like the FBI had issues with the Nunes memo only telling part of the story and they knew there’d be a strong likelihood the whole story could never be told at this stage because doing so would be a national security risk.

So it begs the question...if the Nunes memo is only going to tell half the story and the other side of the story can never be told, should it have been released? I don’t see how that’s a move for transparency.

10-Feb-18
Content. Content. Do you know what is in the memo? No. Where does this withholding the truth come in? Is the liberal memo the truth? How would you know? If the FBI wants to redact it let them redact it. There was nothing in the GOP memo that required redacting as the Democrats told us there was time after time. The GOP claims the lib memo names classified names and actions.

The Rock

10-Feb-18
Matt....elections have consequences and when you are the bull you get to set the playing field. It's not right but it is reality. Obama did it for 8 years, like every President before him.

10-Feb-18
Bowfreak,

If reality is "not right", then shouldn't we at least try to change reality?

Maybe I'm different than some here, but if I wanted to be "totally vindicated" of false allegations against me, I'd want as much information released as possible. Only then will the whole truth be exposed and I will be exonerated. Anything short of that fuels doubt and uncertainty.

Matt

10-Feb-18
In my hunble opinion the Dems memo was a set up. Trump was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. It is yet to be determined which of the two was a lesser evil.

10-Feb-18
Trump will never be totally vindicated. He will always be considered guilty by the left.

10-Feb-18
Let the public look at both memos, then review the facts of the case. Prosecute the guilty with REAL evidence, the rest is waste of time and taxpayer money. No more shadow government or agencies that are not accountable to anyone but themselves. They are ALL accountable to us the citizens of the greatest country on Earth. The USA is not for sale.

10-Feb-18
In my hunble opinion the Dems memo was a set up. Trump was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. It is yet to be determined which of the two was a lesser evil.

10-Feb-18
Air it all out and let the chips fall where they may. At this point, it's the only reasonable thing to do.

10-Feb-18
I don’t put a lot of stock into what the Dems or the Republicans say on their own, as you can guarantee it’s going to be rife with bias.

In this case I’m much more interested in how the FBI reacts to each memo and what they say. Rather than sign off on a memo that could possibly rebuff many of the charges against them, they didn’t. It says a lot more to me about where they were coming from when they released their statement regarding the Nunes memo and I think their response to the Schiff memo brings them credibility in being, to a large degree, unbiased in the politics of all of this.

10-Feb-18

10-Feb-18
But if they lie, spin and recalcitrant in a gentlemanly blatherskite manner we need to show them courtesy and respect...... hehehehe

10-Feb-18
Donald Trump ignored the FBI when he released the Nunes memo.

He cited the FBI in not releasing the Democratic memo.

Uh....

10-Feb-18
PRICELESS!!! 8^))))

10-Feb-18
Trump exposed the entire Republican memo. He knew that there was nothing in it that was Top Secret. He sent the memo to the FBI because it does. Pretty simple. Now if you stupid Dems want this declassified . Lets declassify the FISA records. Back off dudes if you are smart enough because this will set your tails on fire.

God bless, Steve

11-Feb-18
Trump won’t release the Democratic memo, because it makes a crystal clear argument as to why Carter Page was being spied on by the US. And if he releases it, it discredits the memo he and Devin Nunes wrote at one of their slumber parties.

11-Feb-18
Nope, He will not release it because he sent it back to congress so that the Dems can redact the top secret info that they loaded it with. That is the truth and you and the rest of the left knows it is the truth. You are devious but we see you.

God bless, Steve

11-Feb-18
On a related note : The U.S. House of Representatives voted in favor of allowing Russian Sanctions 419-3. The United States Senate voted in favor of allowing Russian sanctions 98-2. Donald Trump’s administration has chosen to ignore this and not extended sanctions on the Russians Why?

11-Feb-18
Why? Obviously to make your head explode.

You've been booted many times for exploding heads and pure knowingly blatant lies. How one lives with themselves on that..... well, I don't care. It's your soul that will rot in hell.... not mine. It's just sad you might take a few innocent children with you....

12-Feb-18
It appears to me that the FBI/DOJ were opposed to the Repub memo not so much because of real security risks, but more because the facts it contained would obviously embarrass both agencies.

Pete

12-Feb-18
Well JTV. atheist reading all that??? Not a chance. Even if he does, he will spin it around, to fit his stupid reply. 8^)))

13-Feb-18
Schiff Memo Blocked Because DOJ & FBI Under "Criminal Investigation" Says Former Federal Prosecutor

A former Federal prosecutor claims that the Democratic response to the House Intel Committee's GOP-authored "FISA memo" was blocked on the recommendation of the FBI and DOJ because the agencies are conducting internal investigations into politically motivated malfeasance by specific individuals which the Schiff memo could compromise if released without redactions.

"...DiGenova: “We’re going to see the [Democrat memo]. It will be heavily edited by the FBI and the Department of Justice and the CIA. The most important part of this story is that on Friday, February the 9th, Rod Rosenstein and Christopher Wray wrote a letter to the White House counsel Don McGahn that they could not agree to the publication of the Schiff memo because it contained national security and law enforcement concerns. It was actually the FBI and the Department of Justice says no [to releasing the memo]. The most important part of that letter is when it says… law enforcement concerns. What does that mean? It means, that there is a criminal investigation underway and release of some of the information in the memo by Mr. Schiff will affect that criminal investigation. I wonder who they are investigating? And the answer is pretty clear. They are investigating the people at the FBI and the DOJ who provided false information to the FISA court over a number of years, including, involving Carter Page.”...

• Sitka Gear