MT in MO 16-Mar-18
scentman 16-Mar-18
scentman 16-Mar-18
Atheist 16-Mar-18
Bentstick81 16-Mar-18
scentman 16-Mar-18
itshot 16-Mar-18
12-Feb-18
Domestic Terrorism from the Antifa crowd, I'd bet.

12-Feb-18
Sick people in this world

12-Feb-18
Very much so, BB!

And evil! Beyond evil, in fact.

Way beyond!

12-Feb-18
was the return address from chappaqua, ny?

12-Feb-18
There are definitely plenty of sickos out there.

The next one may not be so benign, now that this has gone out on the news.

Interesting quote from the article:

"Trump Jr. ditched his Secret Service detail for a period of time in September, reportedly because he wanted more privacy. But his detail was reactivated about a week later."

Not sure why that was brought up. He was probably hunting.

12-Feb-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Then there are disgusting people like this person that can justify it somehow.

12-Feb-18
As I suggested would be the case, Antifa!

13-Feb-18
I think your right, Antifa should be shot on sight.

During the big anthrax scare right after 9/11 I spilled some coffee-mate on the break room table. Before I could clean it up the GM walks in, see it, and in a panic says, "oh my God". I wet my finger and tested it like they do on TV for drugs and acted like I was choking. Everyone got a big laugh out of it, though he didn't think it was funny at first.

13-Feb-18
Gee....why?

13-Feb-18
From NBC:

"Angry note to Trump Jr. revealed: 'You are getting what you deserve'

NBC News

Jonathan Dienst and Jon Schupp

An envelope with suspicious powder sent to one of President Donald Trump's sons also included a threatening note, senior law enforcement officials told NBC News.

"You are an awful, awful person. I am surprised that your father lets you speak on TV," the note to Donald Trump Jr. said, according to the officials.

It also said, "You the family idiot. Eric looks smart. This is the reason why people hate you. You are getting what you deserve. So shut the f*** up." "

Lefties are so loving and so tolerant!

13-Feb-18
Could well be.

Either way, it's a lefty.

15-Mar-18
The U.S.A. Is growing our very own terrorists.

15-Mar-18
That event must’ve scared her straight. She’s just filed for divorce from that trump jr.

Looks like she woke up and realized the entire Trump family are corrupt

15-Mar-18

15-Mar-18
5 kids. Don't know the ages but they are the ones that I feel for.

15-Mar-18
Methinks this is an attempt to hide assets before jr gets locked up. She doesn’t want to be broke, this is her opportunity. Especially w Muellers subpoenas of trumps financial records.

15-Mar-18
There Abe goes again, lying his/her/it's ass off. Do you lie all the time scumbag or just when you're breathing?

15-Mar-18
Oh so they’re not divorcing, WW? Or do you just keep repeating yourself like a bizarre Tourette’s patient.

15-Mar-18
Looks like it wasn't atheist. Lost that bet....

15-Mar-18
Ya atheist. WW is repeating himself, waiting for you to grow a set of nuts and answer his questions, that he has been asking for about a month. All you do is answer with a question, like a bizarre LYING patient. 8^)

16-Mar-18
Divorce in process with five children so sad .

16-Mar-18
"Or do you just keep repeating yourself like a bizarre Tourette’s patient." Explain this one to your students and the school you teach at... how do you get away with this garbage ma man? Teachers just don"t do this type of immature behavior, they try to set and example.

16-Mar-18
What’s inappropriate about tat question. Am I to know that WW is a Tourette’s patient? What kind of example are the others who spew insults and lewd statements. Maybe address them first.

16-Mar-18
I think the white powder delivered in the mail a couple of weeks ago was probably the deal breaker. No one wants to be a target of nut bags...

16-Mar-18
I thought "when they go low we go high".... be an example of a good teacher, your teaching our next generations.

16-Mar-18
Mr. Atheist, to address your last post a little better, the thread was started about a substance being mailed to Jr's wife... 19 posts later you start your Trump hate, knowing the responses you will endure... sorry I don't feel your pain.

16-Mar-18
She’s since hired a criminal defense attorney. For a divorce. How’s that for a plot twist?

16-Mar-18
Thanks atheist for another DUMBA$$ reply from you. 8^)

16-Mar-18
Yoohoo, Mr. Dishonest Abetheist... are you tone deaf? Albeit small there is a difference between an activist and an antogonist...you sir are heavy on the latter

16-Mar-18
zeidan romano says "Or do you just keep repeating yourself like a bizarre Tourette’s patient."

sooooooo, like, open minded? inclusive non offensive n stuff? like? sort of?

thanks again

• Sitka Gear