You Can't Fix Stupid 2
Community
Contributors to this thread:
Woods Walker 12-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 12-Feb-18
Woods Walker 12-Feb-18
Hunting5555 13-Feb-18
12-Feb-18
The following is one of those accounts that if I didn't know the people involved personally I'd say NO WAY! Get a load of this.........

My brother in law owns and runs a small bio-chem testing lab. My wife works for him. All of his customers are companies that make cosmetics and the like, and the government dictates that they must get a certain percentage of their product "lots" sampled with the results being made available to the FDA.

Last week he had a man walk into his office and ask him if he could test these strips of paper the size of Monopoly money. My b-i-l then asked him what he wanted it tested for. The man then explained that he was approached via email that he had a distant relative die and he was named in the will. The amount he was to inherit was 2,000,000. The processing fee for this was $8500. So he transferred $8500 to these people and he received a box full of these strips of blank paper. He tried bringing it to a bank but they told him to go away, so he wanted them tested to see what's on them. Seriously!

Like I said, if ANYONE else had told me this I would never believe it, just like most all of you probably won't and I can understand why. Are people who are smart enough to have $8500 in the bank THAT dense??? I guess there are, and that's why the "Nigerian Oil Minister" was able to run his scam as long as he did.

BTW, my b-i-l didn't do any testing!

12-Feb-18
Another Hillary voter, I'd bet!

12-Feb-18
Safe bet.......although the odds of him being a Bernie voter are pretty good too! Of course if he did have that much he wouldn't be a Bernie voter unless someone gave it to him.

13-Feb-18
Yes, people are that stupid. Sad to say.... I've got one on a check scam I encountered at work a few years back. Has to be told in person though to get the full affect of the phone call we made tracking it down. The CFO was on the phone talking on speaker and my boss and I were sitting at his desk with our hands over our mouths trying to keep from busting out laughing at the poor lady who's husband had been scammed..... Felt sorry for her, but oh my gosh it was hilarious. The CFO hung up, looked at us and said "That worked out good. We didn't loose any money and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!"

• Sitka Gear