Annony Mouse 05-Apr-18
NvaGvUp 05-Apr-18
70lbdraw 06-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 08-Apr-18
bb 21-Apr-18
'Ike' (Phone) 24-Apr-18
Bentstick81 25-Apr-18
28-Mar-18
I reckon they did when they had electronic bugs spying on private citizens...Trump was not a gov official at the time.

01-Apr-18
01-Apr-18
Hmmm. Imagine that. No lefty or atheist on this subject. Typical Double Standard, blowhard, democrats.

02-Apr-18
Ha! One minute it’s “ go away! You’re not wanted here!”

And now it’s “hey why doesn’t my idol post anymore! I’m so lonely and my life is so empty!”

Fret not, oh limited one, Get your non masturbating hand ready to tick, tick away your Mensa like response because here I go :

1). Neither Obama or Brennan have been investigated, arrested, convicted of anything. Period.

2). Deflecting from trumps activities does nothing to exonerate trump. In other words, of Obama drowned a plastic bag of puppies in the Potomac, it still will never excuse the nefarious dealings of trump. But Mueller will explain it all in the upcoming indictments. Stay tuned.

Idiotic comments in 3,2,1.

02-Apr-18
I'm sure Lois Lerner acted solely of her own accord.......not!

And the complicit DOJ that is supposed to be "For the People"....not even close in the Obama admin....he did whatever he wanted....and they had his back. If they did require her to testify....the whole rats nest would have been exposed.

02-Apr-18
A large part of the Democrat ProREgressive Party are probably guilty of aiding and abetting the release of secret government information:

44 Dems, Including Wasserman Schultz, Exempted Pakistani IT Aides From Background Checks

Daily Caller: Every one of the 44 House Democrats who hired Pakistan-born IT aides who later allegedly made “unauthorized access” to congressional data appears to have chosen to exempt them from background checks, according to congressional documents.

All of them appear to have waived background checks on Imran Awan and his family members, even though the family of server administrators could collectively read all the emails and files of 1 in 5 House Democrats, and despite background checks being recommended for such positions, according to an inspector general’s report. The House security policy requires offices to fill out a form attesting that they’ve initiated background checks, but it also includes a loophole allowing them to simply say that another member vouched for them.

02-Apr-18
It's in progress atheist. You go ahead and LIE to yourself. It's just beginning to get good. 8^))

02-Apr-18
I want you to stay atheist. I like grinding you in the dirt. You seem to think you have found your balls, so give me ONE GUN LAW, that will make our students safer? You attended the protest, to get up in a building to take pictures, so you SURELY know what GUN LAW these kids wanted. You want to help take our GUNS away, so you must have a GUN LAW to present, RIGHT??? Question is, Do you have the balls to answer that question??? I bet not. 8^))))

03-Apr-18
atheist, AKA Ryan from boone, your fav IMposter, Still waiting for your GUN LAW that you marched for, that will keep students safer, OL HONEST ONE??? Ya, You are that STUPID!!! 8^)))

05-Apr-18
Guess Who’s Behind The Andrew McCabe GoFundMe Which Has Raised $500,000

And when the IG’s report comes out and they realize they can’t get the money back from a liar and possible felon?

Via Red State:

Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Director of the FBI who was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions little more than a day before he was set to retire and receive his pension, was recently the recipient of the bountiful generosity of good Samaritans who donated to his legal defense fund via a GoFundMe account set up by “friends.” (The account ceased taking donations on April 2, transferring that task to a “more formal legal defense fund”.)

It’s a tall order making McCabe, a wealthy Washington attorney, appear a destitute victim in need of financial help; but that, indeed, is what these “friends” managed to accomplish, raising over a half million dollars for poor old Andy.

So who were these grand pals that helped McCabe cover the potential costs of lying to Congress?

None other than a K Street PR and consulting firm with ties to the Obama administration called The Bromwich Group.

Keep reading…

05-Apr-18
This is incredible, but like it or not, Brennan once supported Gus Hall, the perennial candidate of the Communist Party, USA, for President!

No, Really.

You can look it up!

06-Apr-18

70lbdraw's Link
Saw the preview of "The Swamp" last night. Looks very revealing. I doubt anything will come of it, but it shines a light on all the shenanigans that the career politicians pull in order to keep their cushy jobs.

08-Apr-18
How $37 Million from the Clinton Foundation Disappeared in Baltimore

A grant went to the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund — but the group had only an office address in Washington, D.C. So what happened to the money?

Here’s a question for which Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, special counsel Robert Mueller, and former FBI Director James Comey may well know the answer to — but aren’t likely to want to talk about in public, under oath:

Why did the Clinton Foundation send a $37 million grant for the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund in 2010 to a Baltimore post office box when the CBHF told federal tax authorities that its only office that year was in Washington, D.C.?

For the rest of us, the answers to that and many other questions posed by those who wonder why investigations into obvious and rampant frauds involving Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton and their purported foundation never go anywhere are complex. But they’re worth following if you care about combating charitable fraud.

Be prepared, because the answers also make clear that too many powerful people were and are covering up an odious set of scandals that implicate Establishment Republicans and Democrats alike.

21-Apr-18
"Fret not, oh limited one, Get your non masturbating hand ready to tick, tick away your Mensa like response because here I go :"

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

24-Apr-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

25-Apr-18
Ike. That is a good one. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear