Woods Walker 03-Apr-18
Woods Walker 04-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 07-Apr-18
bb 07-Apr-18
Tiger eye 07-Apr-18
Woods Walker 07-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 08-Apr-18
31-Mar-18
If you've noticed, the little Nazi known as David Hogg is a Drama student.

That makes me wonder just how much of his stuff is simply BS he invented and he's simply acting in his own play.

First we see him claiming he was three miles from school when he learned of the shooting, but we also see a clip of him supposedly at the school at the time of the shooting.

So which is it? Is he perhaps simply 'auditioning' for a role in a Michael Moore movie?

31-Mar-18
I'm shaking in my boots with fear! LOLOL!

31-Mar-18
Boy lefty. You forgot to mention how tall you was, and how much you weigh. 8^)))) Nva, just a typical LYING democrat, with false evidence.

31-Mar-18
Nva. I better clear up my last sentence. I was talking about the kid, not you. Just wanted to clear that up. I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye. LOL.

31-Mar-18
It might be worth it to have the Doper assault me. Because then he'd get arrested and have to spend a bunch of $$$$$$$ on legal fees and maybe even get a cell-mate named Bubba.

31-Mar-18
Hogg is a Disco Nazi.

31-Mar-18
So, Lefty. Answer the question. Was or was not this little Nazi at the school when the shooting was going on or not? We see videos of him claiming both, which was not physically possible.

And then, since when is asking such a question 'bullying?'

31-Mar-18
Bentstick,

No worries. I never thought you were pointing at me. :^)

31-Mar-18
It sounds like the young lad is auditioning for a job at CNN.

31-Mar-18
Let him threaten.

You know what they say about never picking a fight with an old man.

31-Mar-18
"I was a drama student...."

It is pretty plain you weren't an English student. ;)

I am sure David Hogg is using his drama training to capitalize on the shooting. I really doubt he cares as much about gun control as he claims but it is a perfect opportunity (in his mind), to get his name out there in front of people. He is probably hoping the right person will come along and give him his break. Meanwhile, he is getting his 15 minutes of fame in part thanks to those who don't like him but keep fussing about him.

31-Mar-18
"I’m going fishing."

Maybe you should go fishing 24/7...

31-Mar-18
I can think of a better place for him to go, only now the Pope says that place doesn't exist. :^(

31-Mar-18
Left: if you are really going fishin I assume it's catch and set free??

31-Mar-18
You will notice Lefty-tutu at the 45 seconds mark vaping away.

31-Mar-18
Being a punk is bad enough.

Being a perpetually stoned punk is even worse.

31-Mar-18
He's probably the only stoner who wants to rape and kill after a few hits rather than chill and eat Doritos.

31-Mar-18
Good for Laura. I will have to start watching her show now. 8^)))

31-Mar-18
Has anyone ever seen a picture of the little Nazi smiling?

I did an image search for him and not once did I see a picture of him where he was smiling. In fact, in pretty much every picture, he's got a fierce, angry, "I hate the world" scowl. His intensity and his anger really jump out at you.

Which explains a lot.

Many of these photos were taken BEFORE the school shootings, btw.

31-Mar-18
"I’m going fishing."

Do you snarl and threaten the fish with bodily harm too if you can't catch them? I've never seen fish give the finger before but they undoubtedly "filp" you off all the time! Fishing usually relaxes most normal people, but then again so does weed and you are living proof as an exception for both!

31-Mar-18
I agree with the scowl and, with his demeanor, I wouldn't put it past him to do something extreme for the "cause".

31-Mar-18
I've been thinking the exact same thing, Nate.

31-Mar-18
Someone still has not explained why this little twit can run around telling others to F themselves, and try to advance his political view, but is supposed to be immune from criticism. If he is "a kid" as the person who lowers the average intelligence in the state of Colorado claims, then he should go back to his playstation. Instead, he is a useful idiot, being propped up by harmful idiots.

31-Mar-18
That he told his own parents to 'F' themselves was all I needed to know about this little Nazi.

That also told me everything I need to know about his parents.

Everything he said after that was just icing on the cake.

31-Mar-18
Hogg is a stupid liberal ass and so is atheist. The two of them together couldn't whip themselves out of a wet paper bag. Dopes.

31-Mar-18
So, now your not going to come to "kick my azz?"

Damn! And here I was so looking forward to filing assault charges against you and then attending your sentencing hearing.

31-Mar-18
"Nobody has been threatened"

Bull $hit!

Everyone here knows to threatened me.

What a worthless POS you are!

31-Mar-18

Breaking: David Hogg wins Soros Scholarship!

31-Mar-18
You....you...mean the drug dealer is a LIAR too? Say it ain't so!

But consider Kyle, the dope fogged brain that's running his mouth.

31-Mar-18
I was a drama student....means I can work up a tear while I kick you skinny ass."

Nope, no threats there!

Put down the bong, a-hole! You embarrass yourself.

31-Mar-18
LOL! Drama QUEEN is more like it!

31-Mar-18
I hope 2nd amendment supporters everywhere contact the advertisers that dropped Laura's show. I plan on letting all of them know that in defending David Hogg they agree with his statement that NRA members are Fer's and child murderers.

31-Mar-18
All talk and bluster, then run and hide!

Classic 'Big Hat, No Cattle!'

Who knew?

LOL!

31-Mar-18
Hogg is a 17 year old HS students that succeeded in getting businesses to boycott a major tv personality. He did all this With a Twitter account. These kids will not be deterred.

31-Mar-18
The only way that he could have been both home, 3 miles away, AND at the school during the shooting, is if he had prior knowledge of the shooting and helped set it up. I'm starting to think that he played a part in the shooting to help further the agenda.

31-Mar-18
Now it’s all coming together. Hogg is a drama queen that’s why two influential women have gotten under his skin. Go Laura and Dana!

31-Mar-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
The other day I posted on Yahoo I thought Hogg looked like Adam Lanza. Someone else noticed that too or read my post.

31-Mar-18
atheist. Prove to us that Hogg was even at the school. As mentioned, two different stories on where he was even at, as the open thread said. He LIES like you do. So prove to us all, where he was at.

31-Mar-18
And atheist. Us LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will not be deterred by a LYING punk, either. His stories don't match. These kids won't be deterred, as you claim atheist, so tell us the GUN LAW that you and these kids would like to see to make them safer in schools???

31-Mar-18
OK atheist. Lets try this question. You and these brain washed students want to take away or limit guns to us LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, but can't give us one reason for wanting to do so. So why are you IDIOTS wanting to do this???

31-Mar-18
Has anyone here noticed that the little Nazi continually blames the NRA and gun owners for the murders, yet NEVER blames Niklolas Cruz, the murderer?

31-Mar-18
Nva. Good point. Maybe atheist has the reason. 8^)) I've heard it said that a kid knows where to shoot someone, and kill someone by an early age, from VIDEO GAMES. How come you don't want to ban VIDEO GAMES, atheist????

31-Mar-18
It doesn't matter what question you ask Paulabe. He'll either ignore it or lie about it.

31-Mar-18
You're right WW. At least every new comer, that comes on here can see he has NO CREDIBILITY. 8^)))

31-Mar-18
"The only way that he could have been both home, 3 miles away, AND at the school during the shooting, is if he had prior knowledge of the shooting and helped set it up. I'm starting to think that he played a part in the shooting to help further the agenda."

You guys are really letting these liberal societal rejects get to you!!! Your conspiracy theories are their success.

31-Mar-18
Perhaps we should ask Hogg if Cruz should walk. After all it was the rifle,not the man behind it, that killed all those people.

31-Mar-18
I think it says a lot about the left, that they are following a 17 year old horse's patoot who thinks he knows better than anyone else around. And, I guess if your parents are committed leftists, we can see how he reached such a conclusion.

He's the latest useful idiot, followed by even more idiotic useful idiots.

31-Mar-18
"The other day I posted on Yahoo I thought Hogg looked like Adam Lanza. Someone else noticed that too or read my post."

Freakishly eerie indeed.

31-Mar-18
"I was a drama student....means I can work up a tear while I kick you skinny ass."

"Can and will are two different things. I'm sure your capable of making the distinction. Idiot."

First statement is a condition of what could and couldn't happen, while the second statement is a condition that would be happening.

Yeah, it is an outright threat. Best learn to shut-up before your mouth gets you into some real trouble, hand.

31-Mar-18
"Your too old to be a bully..."

It's ironic that you'd insult Kyle's intelligence, but then make simple grammar errors.

01-Apr-18
How do you think a CBS affiliate got video (staring Hogg when it was his buddy's boogie board) of a "confrontation" (after Hogg confronted him) of a lifeguard asking his buddy to take the boogie board off the trash can, it was blocking it from people using it. (or someone might take it thinking someone was throwing it away) Hogg threw his normal barrage of foul language at him and the lifeguard reacted, telling them to leave. And the video somehow makes the CBS affiliate's nightly news program. Huh.

All that happened MONTHS before the shooting in FL.

I would add clearly "self promoting" to drama queen. Yet we are supposed to stand quietly by as this petulant child attacks us and our rights. Again, pound sand.

He has a right to spout off. And we have the same right to take him to task for his words and actions. He's seeking the spotlight as some kind of anti-2nd amendment spokesperson, then he best be up to the heat. Considering the courtesy he has shown law abiding gun owners and the NRA, etc, I have no problems throwing some gas on his fire to burn him down.....

In all honesty, I hope you leftists continue to take him up as your poster boy. Great move. He's going to get far more folks turned off by his actions and personality than he will ever bring in as real support. By all means..... keep digging......

01-Apr-18
Once again. lefty proves my point. Can't come up with ONE GUN LAW that will make these brain washed students safer. The kid is doing it to himself, with the help of the left and yet it's our fault for calling him what he is. Typical LEFT mentality.

01-Apr-18
OK atheist. Let me give you a comparison, to what YOU believe in. You have straight A students in your class room. So if you have that one kid, that fails your class, do you flunk everyone else, or lower their A to a D-, just because that ONE kid failed, and you say it's the BOOKS fault, even though the other kids use the same books???? The A student is the LAW ABIDING CITIZEN and the student that fails is the SHOOTER, so in your warped mind, the LAW ABIDING CITIZEN should have their guns taken away, or limited to certain ones, while the SHOOTER gets CREDIT for shooting someone. Doesn't Briarcliff Schools have Special Classes to help these Students??? I know my School did. This is your answer to these shooters, and it's not GUN CONTROL. Guns don't kill people, PERIOD! These kids have Special Needs that need met. You being a SUB-PAR teacher, can't and don't want to see it, because it affects you and the Left's agenda. That is why you, THE SUB-PAR TEACHER, thinks that GUN CONTROL will help save the students. YOU have no idea what you are talking about. You and the left are USING these kids, Plain & Simple.

01-Apr-18
LHCA,

So David Hogg, while having thrust himself into the media spotlight with profanity laced interviews and videos is above reproach?

It's really a yes or no question.

01-Apr-18
" to be picking on a kid on a Saturday morning."

He's seventeen, not seven. He has insultingly asserted that he has the answers while attributing horrific motive to others.

My wife and a buddy of mine had family members who altered birth dates to enlist in WWII. One was seventeen when hitting the beach at Normandy. One was seventeen when island hopping in the Pacific.

If either were alive today, I'm pretty sure that they'd get a good chuckle from Mr Hogg's hubris and his allegory of the instant message. They might even mock him because of his arrogance and false reasoning.

01-Apr-18
When I first saw this thread I asked myself, who is David Hogg and why should I care?

After a quick search, I realized he's a nobody and I shouldn't.

Matt

01-Apr-18
I'm totally fed up with LeftHandCanyonArher, if you dont clean up your act I'll insist you be banned. There's room for only 1 Leftist on this forum, and that is me. Get lost.

01-Apr-18

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo

01-Apr-18
"When I first saw this thread I asked myself, who is David Hogg and why should I care? After a quick search, I realized he's a nobody and I shouldn't.

Matt"

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-Apr-18
Orionsbrother, I was thinking the same thing about young enlisted men. I've a friend that with an altered birth certificate enlisted at 16, and fought in Vietnam at 17.

01-Apr-18
Those that want to eliminate or alter the 2nd amendment, should start with the 1st, to see how that works for them.

01-Apr-18

Fivers's embedded Photo
Fivers's embedded Photo

01-Apr-18
Fivers,

"Those that want to eliminate or alter the 2nd amendment, should start with the 1st, to see how that works for them."

That's my main problem with this little Nazi. He wants to be heard, but he is adamant that those who disagree with him should not be allowed to speak their piece.

01-Apr-18
You're so full of $h!t you need your own septic tank.

01-Apr-18
Keith - Please wish him a Happy Easter and extend my gratitude for his service.

01-Apr-18
He stoned, give him a break. It's better than him threatening bodily harm.

01-Apr-18
He just hates me because I'm the guy who outed him as a doper and a dealer.

01-Apr-18
"....you want to protect his ability to get a semi-auto with high capacity magazines."

Had the school district, sheriffs department and FBI done their job according to EXISTING law he would have never been able to purchase a firearm. It was the policies of the left that allowed this to happen. You and your ilk own this. But like the typical noodle armed pencil neck pussy that you guys are, you blame everyone and everything else. Go smoke a bowl....

01-Apr-18

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo

01-Apr-18
LOL!

01-Apr-18
Yup the idiot here that is the first to say he will beat someone up supports another idiot who is fighting to take the only means some have to defend themselves.

01-Apr-18
Lefty-tutu and the progressive left mentor.

01-Apr-18
Once again ol lefty comes on here belching out a reply, but side stepping the question about giving ONE GUN LAW, that will keep students safer. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

01-Apr-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

01-Apr-18
"Past generations don't understand what it's like to be shot at by AR's."

1. Hey, you little Nazi! YOU were not shot at 'by an AR,' so how would you know?

2. In fact, NO ONE was shot at 'by an AR,' you moron. Flunk English much? AR's are not capable of shooting at anyone. Only people can shoot at other people.

3. Funny how you never blame the SHOOTER for killing 17 of your classmates, because HE'S the one who did the shooting!

01-Apr-18
This kid has made a fool of himself too many times. It's time for him to be seen and not heard.

01-Apr-18

01-Apr-18
HDE,

Yet he IS being heard. He's on every TV network, every interview show and everywhere on the web.

We need to counter his BS and get the truth out.

01-Apr-18
Good news!

01-Apr-18
Nva,

I was referring to children should be seen and not heard.

01-Apr-18
HDE,

He's 17 and hardly a child.

01-Apr-18
He's certainly a "closet queen" (James Gang. Anyone remember that song?) That fat little nose of his lives up to his nose, HOGG. The Left will use him up and discard him when done. He better get his GED. Mad Dog

01-Apr-18
Attention Hogg has no facial expression other than anger and hate... if your really study his body language it is actually pretty obvious he has no empathy. There is just something about this dude that creeps me... there is much more to him than we know at the moment.

01-Apr-18
scentman X20!

01-Apr-18
What a bonged out POS you are, Lefty.

I'll match the good, caring, helpful and generous things I've done in any single month of my life with everything you've done in your entire life. And I guarantee you, you'll lose.

01-Apr-18
Who gives a $hit??? lefty

01-Apr-18
"If you are such a saint, why the hell would you piss it away being a flaming asshole on the CF?"

LHDA must be trying to take the #1 idiot ranking away from Sybil. He's for sure the no class idiot.

01-Apr-18
Hogg is moving on...

01-Apr-18
Careful FREEloader. You know what happened to you when PHONY atheist, drew you into his LYING adventures. Now you are falling into another one.

01-Apr-18
LHCA,

If clueless lefties like you think I'm an a-hole (because they are unable to refute what I write), I take that to mean I'm doing things right.

The last thing I ever want is for liberals to agree with me.

01-Apr-18
Lefthandcluelessa-hat:

You don't know jack sh1t, much less Kyle Meintzer.

01-Apr-18
"Daayum, leftylouie has lost it...."

Well, to tell the truth, Leftylouie never had it in the first place.

01-Apr-18
Leftylouie,

"If you are such a saint, why the hell would you piss it away being a flaming asshole on the CF?"

I'm no saint, nor did I ever say I was.

All I said was that I do more for my fellow man in a month than you've done in your entire life.

Yeah, I know that's a pretty low bar, given the highlight of your life is promoting and selling mind-altering illegal drugs to people.

Never-the-less, I'll take my life over your life every day of the week.

01-Apr-18

02-Apr-18
LHCA,

Ever gonna answer the question of whether Hogg should be immune from criticism? He chose the spotlight, sought it out, makes contradictory statements along with outright lies.....

Again, it’s really a yes or no question.

02-Apr-18
"don't bogart that joint ma friend... pass it over to me"

02-Apr-18
don't confuse him with too many options bb

02-Apr-18
don't confuse him with too many options bb

02-Apr-18
You know the saying...Keep in simple stupid.

02-Apr-18
"He's 17 and hardly a child."

Agreed, he is 17 and not the same as an 8 yr old, but an adolescent nonetheless and hardly has the capacity to function as an adult. His ramblings show that.

02-Apr-18

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

02-Apr-18
The little one put on big boy pants.

“When your old-ass parent is like, 'I don't know how to send an iMessage,' and you're fair like, 'Give me the f*cking phone and let me handle it.' Tragically, that's what we have to do with our government; our guardians don't know how to utilize a fucking vote based system, so we have to,” Hogg said.

F him....

02-Apr-18
“He’s nothing but a pawn now, a dancing organ grinder’s monkey”

02-Apr-18
Figgered LHCA didn't have the intellectual honesty to answer the question. Doesn't surprise me, though.

02-Apr-18
Has anyone else but me thought that if you shaved Hoggs head, and painted him gray, the little @$$whole would look like an alien? Just saying that the X-Files may want to look into this little brownshirt.

03-Apr-18
David Hogg called 'nasty and VILE' by classmate whose sister died in Parkland massacre

(Internal links at link)

By Monica Showalter

When you purport to represent a lot of classmates and are using that representation as a national platform, you've got trouble when one of them starts calling you "nasty and VILE."

That's the latest news on gun-control activist and grandstander David Hogg, whose classmates don't have the same high opinion of him that he does. Patrick Petty, a classmate of Hogg's whose sister Alaina actually died in the Parkland massacre, told Hogg on Twitter that he was "nasty and VILE" apparently in response to Hogg's effort to change his cause from gun control to media control, as he continues in his campaign to shut down the Laura Ingraham show on Fox News.

I find it funny that @davidhogg111 wants people to show him love while being nasty and vile to others. Worse than that, he and his friends have not said a word to me since the shooting, considering my sister died on 2/14 don’t you think it would’ve been loving to reach out to me? https://t.co/8Gn3UsatjI — Patrick Petty (@Patrickpetty23) March 29, 2018

(Petty's entire Twitter feed is actually pretty interesting, well beyond Hogg.)

Here's the full exchange which Twitchy chronicled and then made this comment on:

David Hogg didn’t make a ton of friends yesterday after he tried to silence Laura Ingraham for quoting his words about colleges not accepting him and then turning her away when she apologized to him.

Fine, if you think Laura went too far with her mockery that’s one thing, but for David to all but spit in her face when she apologized was quite another. And far worse.

Oh, and then the endless virtue signaling …

This isn't the first classmate who has called Hogg out. Another classmate (is this getting like reality TV to you?) named Kyle Kashuv has also had some hard things to say about Hogg:

For some reason, David has no problem blaming every innocent person he wants to but has no problem defending the Coward of Broward for absolutely no reason other than to push his narrative. pic.twitter.com/qmz6RFurTI — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) March 29, 2018

and

**Thread**

It is difficult to think of someone who has focused more on fear and less on facts than @davidhogg111. https://t.co/A9kGjBqGRY — Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) March 29, 2018

Apparently, Kashuv wanted to debate Hogg about gun control and Hogg refused to do it.

The Daily Caller has a whole lot more here.

Then there was the case of Hunter Pollack, another Parkland massacre survivor, whose sister Meadow was murdered in the killing spree - he was denied a speaking slot and shut out at the March for our Lives, because his views weren't deemed worthy of the big-dollar leftwing organizers who put the event on, despite being far closer to the horror that happened, than either Hogg or his sidekick, Emma Gonzalez. both of whom got prime speaking slots. Kashuv was denied, too.

Hogg, by the way, rather disingenuously said that black voices were excluded from coverage of the march, not quite making the connection to the fact that as he spoke, and spoke, and spoke, and spoke, to the press, he was kind of the one crowding out the black voices, given that news time is finite. File under 'unclear on the concept.'

What we have here is a guy who purports to represent students, and who's using that supposed representation to advance his own gun-control, and now media-control agenda. He's already made it clear that he intends to keep hammering on the media-control issue, taking his battle not only beyond gun control, but way beyond the moral authority he first stood up on, which was the sentiment of his classmates. Apparently, he represents no one but his 17-year-old self, as his classmates make it clear his views don't match theirs. His virtue-signaling has worn thin, given that the classmates he's crossing are the ones who suffered the most in the Parkland massacre. He's not even paying lip service to compassion attention to them, as Petty noted. This isn't a pretty picture.

03-Apr-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
The finally got the right picture of the little Nazi.

03-Apr-18
I say let the little ignorant fool prattle on.

03-Apr-18
Hogg is the very definition of a Media Whore!

03-Apr-18
LHCA must be on one helluva Dorito binge....

03-Apr-18
His parents never have disciplined him...

03-Apr-18
This man-child hasn't earned the right for a lot of things...

03-Apr-18
The wheels are falling off of David's trike!

BOMBSHELL: Anti-gun sociopath David Hogg caught on Reddit celebrating the mass killing of “billions of people” as being “great for the environment”

Anti-gun sociopath David Hogg — see daily news coverage at HoggWatch.com — has been caught in a Reddit post celebrating the death of billions of people from mosquito-borne disease, an InfoWars investigation has now found.

Mosquitoes “kill humans, billions of them, which is great for the environment,” Hogg stated in a Reddit post from late 2017, confirming that Hogg is not merely a foul-mouthed bully of legal firearms owners, but actually despises humanity and celebrates the mass killing of billions of people.

Like many indoctrinated youth, Hogg has been taught by the globalist-run public school system that human beings are bad and must be eliminated through depopulation schemes in order to “save the climate.” This position is consistent with the genocidal desires of Bill Gates, Ted Turner and many other noted globalists who actively seek to reduce human population through nefarious means, including covertly spiking vaccines given to African women with infertility chemicals that cause spontaneous abortions, a United Nations practice that has been discovered and denounced by the Kenya Conference of Bishops (KCCB)...

David Hogg joins the call for the mass killing of humans in order to “save the planet”

Hogg’s advocacy for the mass killing of billions of humans via mosquito-borne infections is consistent with the mass genocide that usually follows gun confiscation by rogue governments. As history has repeatedly shown, disarming the population is the first step toward the mass murder of targeted groups of human beings.

Adolf Hitler, of course, achieved widespread gun control before the Holocaust which targeted and murdered six million disarmed Jews. Similar efforts were undertaken by Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Fidel Castro and other mass murderers who, like David Hogg, all supported a central, powerful government that ruled over the people with absolute tyranny.

Now learning that David Hogg celebrates the deaths of “billions of people” because their deaths are “great for the environment,” we are not at all surprised that Hogg appears to be a soulless, evil, sociopathic bully who also wants to disarm the public so that evil individuals like him can rule over us without opposition...

(continued)

03-Apr-18
Hogg also can't seem to keep track of his lies.

In one interview he claimed three of his friends were killed in the attack.

In another interview he said four of his friends were killed in the attack.

Then later, he said two of his friends were killed in the attack.

03-Apr-18
Ya' know what's funny is that LHCA accuses me of bullying this little Nazi when, in fact, the little Nazi will never ever come to the CF, let alone read my posts.

So how can you be bullying someone if they don't even know what your saying about them?

03-Apr-18

Crowder nails it!

04-Apr-18
What do you expect from a stoner? Rational thought? Non-violent threats?

07-Apr-18
Tide pods, condom snorting, toilet licking...and the future policy makers...

A Third Of Millennials Aren’t Sure The Earth Is Round, Survey Finds

Yet global warming is real.

Via KDKA:

A new survey has found that a third of young millennials in the U.S. aren’t convinced the Earth is actually round. The national poll reveals that 18 to 24-year-olds are the largest group in the country who refuse to accept the scientific facts of the world’s shape.

YouGov, a British market research firm, polled 8,215 adults in the United States to find out if they ever believed in the “flat Earth” movement. Only 66 percent of young millennials answered that they “always believe the world is round.” Science teachers across the U.S. will be shaking their heads after learning that nine percent of young adults answered that they have “always believed” the planet was flat.

Another nine percent said of young adults said they thought the planet was spherical but had doubts about it. In a disturbing display of indecision, 16 percent of millennials said they weren’t sure what the shape of the planet was.

Keep reading…

07-Apr-18
Theres a guy in Nevada that has a rocket whos trying to prove the earth is flat, maybe they coul throw him a couple bucks and hitch a ride. So far he’s been a bit altitudinally challenged.

07-Apr-18
His profane tirade about parents not understanding modern technology, he needs to remember if it wasn't for them he wouldn't know how to use a spoon.

07-Apr-18
If he were my son he'd no longer HAVE a phone after that tirade.

When my daughter was around 11 or 12 she had a hissy fit one time, ran down the hallway and slammed her bedroom door. I calmly went to her room and told her that she was NOT to do that again regardless of how upset she was or else. A week later her and my wife got into it about some nonsense and she stormed off and slammed it again. I went downstairs, got my drill and went to her room and started to take the door off the hinges. She asked me what I was doing and I told her that I was doing two things...Keeping my word, and making her appreciate having a door. It was off for 6 months. She STILL talks about that 17 years later!

Oh.....and she never slammed it again either.

08-Apr-18
Tiger-eye...probably sits in Paul Zeidan's class.

• Sitka Gear