JL 04-Apr-18
bb 04-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 04-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 05-Apr-18
Your fav poster 05-Apr-18
Bentstick81 05-Apr-18
Bentstick81 05-Apr-18
03-Apr-18
If this is true....it may spell good news for the Prez and not so good news for the folks trying to bring him down. The bigger question is how is the WashPo getting this privileged info?

Russia Investigation 26 mins ago Mueller claims Trump is not criminal target in his investigation, report says By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

Report: Mueller says Trump is not a criminal target

Special counsel Robert Mueller told President Trump's attorneys last month that Mueller does not consider Trump to be a criminal target in his investigation of Russian actions during the 2016 campaign, The Washington Post reported Tuesday night.

The paper, citing "three people familiar with the discussions," reported that Mueller made the comments while negotiating with Trump's attorneys about a potential interview with the president. The Post also reported -- citing "two people with knowledge of the conversations" -- that Mueller reiterated his need to interview Trump to determine whether the president intended to halt the Russia investigation while in office.

According to the Post, Trump has "privately expressed relief" at Mueller's description of his legal status, but some advisers have warned that the special counsel may be baiting the president into letting his guard down for any interview.

Mueller also has said he needs to interview Trump in order to complete a report he will present to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is overseeing the investigation and who could decide to make Mueller's report public.

The report added that John Dowd resigned from Trump's legal team last month after the president ignored Dowd's advice to decline Mueller's request for an interview.

According to the Post, Trump's other attorneys -- Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow -- have told the president that refusing to sit down with Mueller would create an awkward situation since the president has repeatedly described the Russian investigation as a "witch hunt."

03-Apr-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
As usual......
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
As usual......

03-Apr-18
I wondered about the different categories....good info. The next question....is Trump a "subject" based on the fake dossier?

04-Apr-18
Fact is, he is under investigation. One month ago when they made the statement that Trump is a subject of an investigation and not a target They left the door open for that to change.

There’s plenty of information yet to be investigated. A seasoned investigator and decorated United States Marine like Bob Mueller will get to the bottom of this.

04-Apr-18
Oh NO!!! There you have it, GOSPEL from the LYING BLOWHARD atheist. You want to take me up on my offer atheist??? 8^))))

04-Apr-18
"There's plenty of information yet to be investigated." Do tell us that "INFORMATION" you know about, OL HONEST ONE. 8^)))

04-Apr-18
Ah yes. The silence a LIAR brings when he has been caught. PRICELESS!!! 8^)

04-Apr-18
The supposed argument is he is under the Russia "investigation" because of the fake dossier.

04-Apr-18
"Show me the man I'll find you the crime"

04-Apr-18
05-Apr-18
Sharyl Attkisson...brighter than the entire proregressive movement!

Sharyl Attkisson: A Trump/Mueller meeting should be under same terms DOJ gave Hillary, rolls out perfect plan…

From link:

"...Attkisson said if President Trump does talk to Mueller, it should be under the same sweetheart deal that Hillary Clinton got when she was being investigated over her unsecured, private email server..."

"...Moreover, immunity from prosecution should be granted to all top Trump campaign aides in the same blanket fashion they were doled out to Hillary’s top aides. Here is Attkisson’s full 10-point plan:

1. An exoneration letter is drafted in advance.

2. Immunity is given to top Trump aides (and they’re allowed to sit in on interview)

3. Interview isn’t recorded.

4. Lead official (Mueller) doesn’t attend.

5. #2 official’s [on Mueller team] family has received large donations from Trump political friends.

6. Prior to the interview, lead official meets privately on plane tarmac with Trump’s wife (to discuss grandchildren).

7. Main interviewer has expressed disdain for Trump’s opponents, such as discussing an “insurance plan” with higher-ups to undermine them. If the same terms aren’t offered…Was Clinton’s interview process unfair? Or is the one proposed for Trump unfair?

8. As long as they believe Trump didn’t intend any harm, he’s let off the hook for any violations.

9. If Trump becomes a target, it should be referred to as a “matter” not an investigation.

10. Trump aides should be permitted to destroy subpoenaed or relevant public records and wipe relevant servers with a cloth or something.

While Sharyl Attkisson was semi-joking, seeing the stunning allowances granted to Hillary’s team during her FBI “investigation” spotlights just how corrupt the process was, and how it was rigged from the beginning to ensure her exoneration..."

"...While the mainstream media have been grousing about President Trump being “mean” to them, Attkisson said the Obama administration systematically weaponized federal intelligence agencies to spy on, intimidate, and silence reporters and political opponents..."

05-Apr-18
Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up. If he has nothing to hide, what’s the issue? Right now of the FBI wanted to speak to me about any crime or alleged crime, I’d be in that office in a heartbeat to get myself exonerated. Trump has everything to hide, however. Dirty financial dealings ( taxes anyone?) is a good start. Obstruction is another angle and yes even Russian deals. And I could care less about collusion as it isn’t even a crime.

05-Apr-18
Bull$hit your fav IMposter (atheist). You would LIE your a$$ off. Nice try. Another LIE from the wuss. 8^))

05-Apr-18
"LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP." Give this new investigation some time, and they will. The only problem is there atheist, it won't be Trump. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear