HDE 05-Apr-18
Your fav poster 05-Apr-18
Bowfreak 05-Apr-18
HDE 05-Apr-18
MT in MO 05-Apr-18
Bentstick81 05-Apr-18
slade 10-Apr-18
04-Apr-18
As I speculated last week, perhaps (and hopefully), all of Trump's talk about tariffs may simply be his way to pressure China to negotiate with us on trade and it's ongoing theft of intellectual property.

Here's Trump's new Economic Advisor, Larry Kudlow's take on this.

I've been a fan of Kudlow for a very long time, so let's hope he's right.

04-Apr-18
Have you ever read his book with the same title as your thread Kyle?

04-Apr-18
Nope.

But I've involved in enough successful deals to know how it's done.

04-Apr-18

slade's Link
Oh my goodness, this is better than Hee-Haw

04-Apr-18
As noted above, I posted about this possibly being Trump's 'art of the deal' thing last week.

05-Apr-18
Pig Doc, Forgive Kyle for those previous posts, he may have been drinking heavily....or he may have a medical condition causing these wild emotional outbursts.

05-Apr-18
there are no examples in history where tariffs have worked out good for the US. It's fine if he is just bargaining but historically they are really bad for business and the US economy.

05-Apr-18
Which is why I made the statement earlier on about China grasping at straws as an "oh, yeah - we can do it too".

A tarriff on a food source for them was dumb as they obviously can't produce enough. The US can produce it's own metal.

Kind of like an employer not being able to use your debt against you...

05-Apr-18
you guys will follow this jerk into the deepest pit all the whole screaming “he’s really just playing chess!”

05-Apr-18
Lol. Come on Kyle.

05-Apr-18
"you guys will follow this jerk into the deepest pit all the whole screaming “he’s really just playing chess!”"

Maybe. But at least he knows they are chess pieces and not checkers like your boy did.

05-Apr-18
Tariffs are a tool just like negotiations and war are tools. Tariffs, like war, are normally not beneficial to either party, but are sometimes necessary to get the other party to negotiate or do something they otherwise would not do.

The USA and ALL other countries have used tariffs in the past, are using tariffs now, and they will ALL use them again in the future.

Just like war, a country should limit the use of tariffs as a last resort (assuming the country is concerned with the financial well being of its citizens which some countries are not), or maybe 2nd to last resort with War being the last resort.

05-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Would you rather us follow you, THE BIGGEST LIAR, and the LYING democrats. No thanks. 8^)))

10-Apr-18
MORE WINNING=> China’s Xi Pledges to Open Economy, Cut Tariffs on US Products

• Sitka Gear