IdyllwildArcher 07-Apr-18
70lbdraw 08-Apr-18
kentuckbowhnter 08-Apr-18
kentuckbowhnter 08-Apr-18
Woods Walker 08-Apr-18
Mad dog 08-Apr-18
04-Apr-18

'Ike''s Link
Atta baby...However W and OBaby did it, but Trump will get hammered over it!!!

04-Apr-18
I just have two words to say about this . . . . . . .

.. ..

.. .. .

Fix Bayonets !

04-Apr-18
"I just have two words to say about this . . . . . . ."

IT'S ABOUT ****ING TIME!!! (okay.....THREE words....)

04-Apr-18
Picky picky........You could say 5 even, as "it's" is a contraction! ;-)

04-Apr-18
Said that during the Primaries. He was going to build a wall and increase the military by killing 2 birds with one stone. It’s about time we take our country back.

04-Apr-18
Will they be issued weapons and ammo ? I hope the he’ll they are .

04-Apr-18
I still glad they are going even if it just to help and show our determation

04-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. How many ILLEGALS are you going to let move into your house???

04-Apr-18
When Obama did it he was tough. When Trump does it he is racist.

04-Apr-18
So much winning

04-Apr-18
if they would let us pay $1,000 a piece to fire mortars over the border i would pay and we would have enough others to pay for the wall.

04-Apr-18
Sounds like the Nat'l Guard is being used as intended - to aid in the repel of an invasion.

04-Apr-18
Fun fact....the National Guard cannot legally arrest anyone on US soil. Not only is there absolutely no reason to send them down to the border, it's also a complete waste of money. This is a reality TV production meant to entertain his idiotic base. Nothing more.

04-Apr-18
atheist, The biggest LIAR and FRAUD telling all of us a "FUN FACT"? What an IDIOT. 8^)))

04-Apr-18
As out of place as it sounds....send the USCG down there. They are an armed military and have Title 10 authority to arrest people. Within our circles....this has been talked about before.

04-Apr-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Bent, Feel free to use this picture for your favorite poster.

04-Apr-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Mt Zeiden In Connecticut...or Is It Pennsylvania.....Or New York...???
Mt Zeiden In Connecticut...or Is It Pennsylvania.....Or New York...???
.....and building mountains of crap........

04-Apr-18
"Fun fact....the National Guard cannot legally arrest anyone on US soil."

I think what the poster is trying to allude to is the Posse Comitatus Act, which applies to the US Army and Air force, but not necessarily to the Dept of the Navy (USN and USMC) and obviously the Coast Guard. The USN and USMC "honor" the PC act. The CG is under Homeland Security, but until 9/11 was under the Dept of Transportation and I think the Dept of Commerce before that.

However, The Act does not apply to the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard while under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor.

04-Apr-18
And what the poster and the other American hating liberals IGNORE is that there are FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS that are being broken but they don't seem to give a crap about those, do they? In fact, quite the opposite in that they actually have whole cities and even STATES that don't abide by Federal law.

04-Apr-18
Why national guard? Trump should send the Marines (The President's Own) and secure the border tight. It seems crazy that the real military can't be used to actually defend the nation's borders from invasion. Its our job!

04-Apr-18

Woods Walker's Link
"Posse Comitatus Act and the US Military on the Border What the National Guard Can and Cannot Do"

05-Apr-18
The news report I heard this morning stated they were to be unarmed.:/ Bummer but it's a start. Build a wall, man the wall, strike down those who encroach. Sorry, but that is a vital policy component of a sound immigration policy. BTW, I am VERY pro-immigrant. I just want to see a much more LEGITIMATE and expeditious process than the legal folks are facing, now. And that cannot be done with a porous border and a dysfunctional central government.

05-Apr-18
"Not only is there absolutely no reason to send them down to the border"...you've got to be kidding...Illegal immigration spiked 200% recently. Paul your a dope

05-Apr-18
If one single NG soldier is killed or wounded down there I personally feel we should consider it an act of war.

05-Apr-18
Fun fact...they don't need to be arrested, if they don't step over the border.

Good luck getting a foot over the line, with the National Guard standing there.

05-Apr-18
I always thought we should build our military bases along the border and do all of our training exercises along there. Would give BP a helping hand without having to hire more people.

05-Apr-18
If a wall isn't going to work, why do you care? I figured you lefties would relish the moment the wall is up, so you could cheer failure!? Truth is...you know it'll work and it scares the he'll out of you!!

05-Apr-18
The left don’t want it to work because they don’t want there voter base to take a hit

05-Apr-18
"Prepare to repel boarders....!"

In this case, "undocumented Democrats," at the border!

Pete

05-Apr-18
Just seen where Or. gov, said she would refuse to send hers. jeff

05-Apr-18
Can't wait until the campaign Mantra for the crazed Left is: "Tear Down That Wall" !

05-Apr-18
I'm ok with this. I'd rather this than the wall. This may provide some training to our NG and helps the BP. Given all the ways a wall can be avoided, and the cost of it... this seems a better strategy to minimize illegal immigration while sustaining legal.

Check it out, a liberal leaning person who's cool with a President Trump decision. Watch out for falling sky chunks :)

05-Apr-18

Your fav poster's embedded Photo
Your fav poster's embedded Photo
The Dem voter base is here and organized and already winning elections. In Red states.

The blue wave is already affecting Wisconsin (Scott Walker remarked that a blue wave is coming). and Dems are dominating in states where trump won like Tennessee. Democrat Phil Bredesen holds a 10-point lead (45-35) over Republican Marsha Blackburn in the race for Bob Corker’s US Senate seat

05-Apr-18

elkmtngear's Link
See the link, from your favorite poster's favorite news source, CNN.

You'll notice that 8 out of 10 seats that are expected to flip are Democrats.

Your "blue wave" will amount to Jack Squat after the dust settles in November!

05-Apr-18
^^^ Saving this one for Nov.

05-Apr-18
Our STUPID Governor of Oregon stated that as the commander of the Oregon Nat'l Guard she will not allow Trump to use her army to secure the border to Mexico. She has NO idea what the troops are for. Yes, she is the commander, and can decide whaen she will deploy them in Oregon. But the second that the President calls them, she has ZERO control od them. I wish that as the commander she would have to go. I'm sure that the equally ignorant Inslee (Wa), and Governor Moonbeam will add their name to the list. I hope Trump takes all of the guard from the Left coast.

05-Apr-18
Our STUPID Governor of Oregon stated that as the commander of the Oregon Nat'l Guard she will not allow Trump to use her army to secure the border to Mexico. She has NO idea what the troops are for. Yes, she is the commander, and can decide whaen she will deploy them in Oregon. But the second that the President calls them, she has ZERO control od them. I wish that as the commander she would have to go. I'm sure that the equally ignorant Inslee (Wa), and Governor Moonbeam will add their name to the list. I hope Trump takes all of the guard from the Left coast.

05-Apr-18
So atheist. What are you going to do if you are wrong??? That's right, you will run away, like always. 8^)))

05-Apr-18
As I remember from 19forgotten, national Guard troops are required to train each year for 3 weeks. I used to train in pest infested Hinesville, Ga. I was a 31V RTO and I drove a 577. Monitoring 6 pushes and hoisting the 150 ft. antenna 5-6 times a day due to troop movement. What fun. The regional Guard commander can deploy the regiments to the border for their required "training". The libtards can't complain.

07-Apr-18
Jilted lover???

07-Apr-18

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo

08-Apr-18
^^^^^^^ROTFLMAO!!

08-Apr-18
If a wall isn't going to work, why do you care? I figured you lefties would relish the moment the wall is up, so you could cheer failure!? Truth is...you know it'll work and it scares the he'll out of you!!

the walls at Leavenworth work well, the libs know it will work. walls work just fine.

08-Apr-18
the President can call up the Oregon National Guard and then re-assign them to the border. National security measure. Boom!!

08-Apr-18

You mean like this one around OBAMA'S house? Can you spell..... H- Y-P- O- C -R- I-S -Y ???
You mean like this one around OBAMA'S house? Can you spell..... H- Y-P- O- C -R- I-S -Y ???
"If a wall isn't going to work, why do you care? I figured you lefties would relish the moment the wall is up, so you could cheer failure!? Truth is...you know it'll work and it scares the he'll out of you!! "

08-Apr-18
CHARGE! Mad Dog

• Sitka Gear