Your fav poster 05-Apr-18
Bentstick81 05-Apr-18
Bentstick81 05-Apr-18
Your fav poster 05-Apr-18
Bentstick81 05-Apr-18
Annony Mouse 05-Apr-18
scentman 06-Apr-18
05-Apr-18
1) You start off the title of the thread with an insult. And you want me to acquiesce?

2). Some of your questions are factually in accurate or are nothing more than strawman.

3) I frequently ask questions that are met with Juvenilei nsults or silence. But now you want my answers?

4). Be intellectually honest and admit that you don’t actually want answers to those questions. You just want fodder so that the whole gang can pat you on the back. All the answers to those questions are already in your head planted firmly by FOXNews and Breitbart

05-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Say anything you can to side step questions. The LIARS DANCE. JTV asked you a question, and he didn't start it with an insult, so how come you won't answer that question???? Just admit that you don't, and can't come up with an answer for JTV, because you know that you are helping brain wash these kids for an AGENDA. YOU also know that there isn't ONE GUN LAW that will make these students safer in their schools. YOU just don't have the BALLS to admit it. You are nothing but a LIAR.

05-Apr-18
your fav IMposter, AKA atheist, PHONY, LIAR, Ryan from boone, teacher at Briarcliff Manor High School brain washing students. Did you run away from another question, again?? See ya in a couple days. Don't worry, I will be here waiting for you on the next thread. 8^)))

05-Apr-18
I view Sybil as more of a court jester than a troll. He provides excellent entertainment value to the CF, along with LHDA, freeglee.

05-Apr-18
Paulabe's presence here is an insult because the lying SOB said that he'd LEAVE the CF when Trump got elected. He did get elected and then "Mr. NowI'mInsulted" made up someone BS to try to weasel his way out of a promise. And this kind of scum is a teacher....sad....

05-Apr-18
Under numerous aliases and false registrations, someone gets upset when just another handle is used for his identity? Paul Zeidan would have been better off just ignoring the thread than agreeing that "PutZ" referred to him. How typical of him to feign indignation of just another handle and respond to chumming.

As far as the questions, considering how the proregressive left and media have addressed the issues raised in the questions, they seem quite fair when presented.

1. Paul could have ignored the thread. Instead, he acknowledges that he is PutZ--possibly misremembering/forgetting this handle as one of his previous incarnations. His acknowledgement accepts future referrals ;o)

2. Instead, like his ilk, he turns legitimate questions that could be easily asked to any Democrat Senator, Representative, Hollywood actor/activist or CNN/MSNBS type "reporter" to a different vein.

05-Apr-18
“Let’s all gather to get this guy out of here!”

“But wait, I want to see what he is to say about this!”

“Ok, now you’re the worst human ever, so go away and never return!”

“Um, can you just answer a few questions first? But then you really have to go because you’re so offensive and you should apologize because you hurt our feelings , but really if you apologize we’ll just laugh and still ask you to leave”.

Confused yet?

I’m just Not sure if it’s more pathetic or hilarious!

05-Apr-18
I have already told you atheist. I want you to stay. I like exposing you, every chance i get. Got to keep the new comers up to date about the LYING wuss you are. 8^)))

05-Apr-18
Oh and your fav IMposter, You don't have the BALLS to answer questions. You keep coming up with side stepping replies, because you can't answer them. Thanks for another bull$hit LIE on your last post. Too easy. 8^)))

05-Apr-18
Jeffery and Jeffery 2, (maybe you two can start a boy band?!). please find a good counselor. You’re pain and suffering is so very evident. I feel sad for you. Thoughts and prayers to you both.

05-Apr-18
1. Thread is started

2. Good conversation

3. Atheist/Paulz/lefty/favorite poster shows up

4. Everyone calls him stupid etc.....

5. He calls everyone else stupid

6. KPC comes in and we're all stupid for calling people stupid.

7. Thread goes to hell

8. Repeat in new thread

05-Apr-18
Jeff you're killing me man. You posted that the right thing to do if he chimes in is not to answer......

3 posts later he chimes in....... And what did you do ???

ANSWER......... Hahahahahahaha

05-Apr-18
I don't think it's stupid insulting a clown like PZ, I think it's fun.

05-Apr-18
Hahahahahha. “ I run to the sound of gunfire!!!”

Um you’re not running anywhere slim.

05-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Once again, you side step your reply. "Your pain and suffering is so very evident." I told you that i want you to stay. I like making you run away. So just how am i suffering???? You are are a DUMBA$$, for sure. Now since you gave us your thoughts and prayers, name one GUN LAW that you help protest for, that will make our students safer in schools??? This oughta be good. 8^)))

05-Apr-18
Shoot your fav IMposter. You would run up his a$$, if you could fit, so you wouldn't face gun fire.

05-Apr-18
I really contemplated answering all of those in a 50-50 funny-true way... It would be fun.

05-Apr-18
“How am I suffering?!?” You’re use of the English language indicates that 1) you’ve had a minor stroke or 2) you have a limited mental capacity.

Your venom and anger clearly indicate a suffering as well. Face it Jeffrey, you’re in pain and you need help.

05-Apr-18
Sounds like it's time for a boxing match. I know JTV is up for it, how about you Sybil? Loser has to kiss the winners foot.

05-Apr-18
Oh boy. There must be something in the water. All the Keyboard cowboys are out.

05-Apr-18
Ya your fav IMposter. You keep right on telling yourself how upset i am. Now you are LYING to yourself. I am SHOCKED that you didn't answer my question. You LIARS can't come up with an answer, that you LIE about. Face it atheist, I will be here to expose you all the time. You call it what you want, because i hate LIARS, and i enjoy exposing them. Now, do you think that you can give me that ONE GUN LAW??? 8^))))

05-Apr-18
Boy atheist Look at who is UPSET, in pain, and ran off. YOU the LIAR. You need help. PRICELESS!!! I have more rope. 8^)))

05-Apr-18
Jeffrey, the “games” You play with the other Jeffrey with your rope is nobody’s business ,and no, I would not like to participate. thank you though.

As long as You guys have fun, that’s all that matters.

05-Apr-18
your fav IMposter. Still can't answer the GUN LAW question, I see. What a PHONY a$$. 8^))))

05-Apr-18
Well, let the proREgressive Democrat Party provide answers to related questions:

DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS: The 8 Most Twisted Policy Positions of Your Modern Democrat Party

A reminder of just how far left your Dad's Democrat Party has drifted. For your review:

On Guns: There’s a growing push to repeal the Second Amendment among many influential liberals and members of the coastal T.V. glitterati, including the Louisiana Democratic Chairwoman, John Paul Stevens, Michael Moore, and Larry King who has a show on RT, which broadcasts Kremlin messaging. According to a recent poll, 39 percent of Democrats support repealing the Second Amendment and 82 percent favor banning semi-automatic weapons.

Universal Basic Income: The California Democratic Party added support of a universal basic income to its party platform, which is a massive expansion of the welfare state that gives regular taxpayer funded cash handouts to everyone; a program the DNC’s Deputy Chair said “has a lot of merit.”

Socialized Medicine: Senator Bernie Sanders legislation creating a single-payer healthcare system received “a record level of support” from Democratic Senators. Sanders’ past single-payer proposal was estimated to cost $32 trillion over ten years and would require “a tax increase larger than any on which Democrats have run since the Great Depression.”

American Without Borders: Democratic congressional candidate Randy Bryce wants to abolish ICE and DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison compared giving sanctuary to undocumented immigrants in the U.S. to helping Jews flee Nazi Germany.

The Farrakhan Lovers: While serving in Congress, eight Democratic members of the House of Representatives met with Louis Farrakhan, who has been labeled “the leading anti-Semite in America” and praised Adolf Hitler as “a very great man.”

Hatred for Midwesterners: Prominent Democrats have engaged in disdainful and divisive rhetoric towards conservatives: Barack Obama said small-town voters across the Midwest “cling to guns and religion” while Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump supporters “deplorables” and implied states that voted for Trump were “backwards looking,” sexist, and racist.

Assasination Fantasies #1: A Missouri Democratic state Senator that said in August 2017 she “hope[s] Trump is assassinated” still remains in office as a Democratic elected official.

Assasination Fantasies #2: On April 5, 2018, Democratic Senator Kamala Harris joked about killing Donald Trump.

Why, yes, all of these policy positions should result in wonderful unity, prosperity and safety for the American people.

06-Apr-18
Yea go see the movie about" ole snorkel "Ted Kennedy, that should be an eye opener!

• Sitka Gear