HDE 12-Apr-18
sleepyhunter 12-Apr-18
sleepyhunter 12-Apr-18
WV Mountaineer 12-Apr-18
Squash 12-Apr-18
05-Apr-18
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/01/25/buy-ammo-n2109112

05-Apr-18
Certainly a good idea. I expect those on the left to push for any kind of legislation they can to chip away at the 2nd amendment.

What blows my mind are the so called hunters that are falling for the leftist crap.

11-Apr-18

11-Apr-18
I had to go back and check the date...... interesting, and scary, "prediction"....

"Right now we have a president who thinks he can ignore or modify the law unilaterally, justifying it with the baffling argument that he shouldn’t have to ask Congress because Congress will just say “No” – which I always thought was kind of the point of checks and balances. So what happens when President Clinton, who identified you and me and the 50% of Americans who aren’t her supporters as her enemies, decides she gets to make her own laws because, well, she knows better and feels like it? Nothing good."

12-Apr-18
The ammo we buy is in essence the surplus the military doesn't "buy". The military doesn't make their own, but acquire through civilian defense contractors, Federal Ammunition being one of them.

12-Apr-18
I agree with buying ammo. I recently purchased a AR 15 and only have 40 rnds of 223.

12-Apr-18
LOL, I'm working on it Spike. I also need .223 magazines. The gun only came with 1 30rnd.

12-Apr-18
Gun mag warehouse hs the best deals for magazines. PSA has the best deal on plinking ammo at .29 a round for 55 grain FMJ. They are fun to shoot man

12-Apr-18
Already in NY, I think according to the so called SAFE Act, it’s a violation to have more than 500 rounds in your household, and it’s suppose to allow State Police to set up a background check system for ammo purchase. At this point they do not have enough money to set up this system, so it hasn’t yet started in NY. Cuomo and his lackeys, just assumed that the Fed NICS would do it. They told Cuomo to pound salt, they can hardly keep pace with firearms nics checks, let alone doing a background check on everyone buying a box of 22 ammo.

So it’s already started ,the anti- 2nd amendment crowd will concentrate more of their efforts on restricting ammo manufacturers and it’s purchase, as a backdoor attempt to restrict firearms.

• Sitka Gear