absaroka6 06-Apr-18
Chuckster 06-Apr-18
Wayne Helmick 06-Apr-18
BIG BEAR 07-Apr-18
Wayne Helmick 07-Apr-18
06-Apr-18
NAILS IT!!!!!!!

06-Apr-18
Oops! Missed it there. I heard this on the radio this morning. Maybe more will hear it now that it's been posted twice!

06-Apr-18
These are the very words that no gun grabber wants to hear. How dare this man talk common sense about guns in the face of the left wings self righteous agenda. I too would love to shake this man's hand! He is a truly great American!!!!!

06-Apr-18
Whenever mass shooting occur, start blaming hollyweird for glorifying violence on the screen and the violent video game manufacturer for influencing children like it's the norm to shoot people up. The gun grabbers will always push the blame to the NRA, GOA and others. It's time to push the blame where it belongs.

06-Apr-18
Wow ! Awesome ! Now that is a speaker no notes, no TelePrompter just put it out there clear and concise with enough emotion and conviction that drives home his points better than any politician or special interest spokesmen.

06-Apr-18
Damn, that gave me chills. Kudos to Mr. Robinson.

06-Apr-18
Pat please make sure this gets to Don Jr. President Trump needs to scoop this guy up and put him in his administration somewhere.

06-Apr-18
That guy is awesome!

06-Apr-18
How can anybody say it better than that!

06-Apr-18
I salute that man!!

06-Apr-18
Damn, that was well put. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

06-Apr-18
Holy smokes! Don't know it anybody caught it but he gave his address in the beginning. I'm sending this guy a gift card and a note thanking him for a being a great American.

Mark Robinson 4015 Sassafras Ct Greensboro, NC 27410

06-Apr-18
That was cool. The guy was awesome. Until he said the AR-15 was a semi automatic 22 and you"d die in minutes in battle with one of those. Well, we have been since the Vietnam war. The other 99% was spot on.

07-Apr-18
Good stuff !!!

07-Apr-18
I understand that JTV. However, he didn't say 22 caliber. He said it was a semi automatic 22 as if it was a Ruger 10/22 to plink cans with. And he said it wasn't military grade and you'd be a fool to go into battle with one. Those are either outright lies or the guy just doesn't know what he's talking about. The only difference between an AR 15 and an M-16 is the three position safety that gives you the three shot burst and we've been carrying them into battle since the 60's. You can talk down to me or ridicule me all you want but I am retired military and have fired a ton of M-16's. My wife was on the other couch and barely paying attention and when he said that she said that's bull$#!t. She was a dental technician in the Air Force for 26 years and has fired a few as well. If she knows its bs then wtf. I'm not PaulZ or your fav or any of those liberal nutjobs I was just pointing out that that was pure and simple wrong. It was a great video and was very refreshing to see but when he said that he lost me because he lost all his credibility. He either doesn't know what he's talking about or he's employing the same tactics the looneys on the left he mentions use and lying. Other than that, the video was awesome and the dude is cool as hell.

• Sitka Gear